• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

30 In House Visits

Thought I read something a day or two ago that Emanual Forbes although scheduled did not visit.

Thought I read something a day or two ago that Emanual Forbes although scheduled did not visit.
He was reported, but you are correct he was never confirmed as an official visit, I updated the first post in the thread with all confirmed visits and when they visited

An offensive tackle that I didn't see as a visit is Parris Johnson. Unless they trade up he'll be gone and if they do covet him they probably are already aware he's an academic with high character (read PittsburghTribune today). The Steelers have a good relationship with Ohio State and I'm sure Heyward is also very tuned in to the OSU program and players.

An offensive tackle that I didn't see as a visit is Parris Johnson. Unless they trade up he'll be gone and if they do covet him they probably are already aware he's an academic with high character (read PittsburghTribune today). The Steelers have a good relationship with Ohio State and I'm sure Heyward is also very tuned in to the OSU program and players.
They were at his pro day. That puts him more in play than the in house visit.