• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB's reason for leaving: This team wasn't going anywhere

AB just filed for bankruptcy claiming he owes 8 creditors nearly 3M and has about 50K in assets.

Now the POS will stiff all his baby mamas.....and not the type of stiff he'd like to.

I never wish bad on him or anyone else, but this was predicted many times.

Banfrupt within 5 years of leaving the league.

The thing is, it’s him that is stating his bankruptcy. Once the bankrupt attorneys and judge looks at his finances, both current and hidden, and still declare him bankrupt……… that’s when I’ll believe it. His word has been suspect before.

Salute the nation

I wonder what shape AB is in. We are in the market for a WR. AB is looking for work. A perfect marriage actually. Make it happen Omar!!!!! SB bound if Omar does!!!!🤪

AB just filed for bankruptcy claiming he owes 8 creditors nearly 3M and has about 50K in assets.

Now the POS will stiff all his baby mamas.....and not the type of stiff he'd like to.
Man that is scary. If someone as tight with his money as AB was, declares bankruptcy. what hope dot he rest of us smucks have?

Man that is scary. If someone as tight with his money as AB was, declares bankruptcy. what hope dot he rest of us smucks have?

I don’t know AB’s career earnings, but I bet 100 of us here, could live a lifetime with it split amongst us.

Salute the nation

Do you really believe he is flat broke? Naw he probably got some advice from a lawyer or acct. And squirreled away his money first. Either that or he is truly the dumbest mf out there. Like coach level.

Do you really believe he is flat broke? Naw he probably got some advice from a lawyer or acct. And squirreled away his money first. Either that or he is truly the dumbest mf out there. Like coach level.

NO, I do not. Once the Bankrupt court gets ahold of his accounting and does the "forensic" accounting, we will see. He is probably looking at his financial statement and seeing very little money as opposed to what he owes. His child support payment is probably the trigger bill and he is trying to finagle his bull-****.

Salute the nation

Britney Spears was allegedly worth 60M about a year ago. She still has her money as far as we know. She is less crazy than AB?

I bet he wants that furniture he tossed out the window back.

Sign him to a 1 year deal and let him take some heat off of Pickens.

He’s batshit crazy but the guy can still catch passes

I'm surprised AB's bankruptcy filing doesn't have its own thread.

Give it time, Cooooch Jr. will start one,……ooooopppss…. I mean finish one

Salute the nation