• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB's reason for leaving: This team wasn't going anywhere

Oh no one was talking about how great the O and Kenny looked? OK, there hot shot. Whatever you say.

My point is that a lot of people in here believed that the offense, Canada and Kenny had arrived at that point. That is all.
it's always being said, by the majority in this forum, that the O and even D work sometimes despite the coordinators and even Tomlin.

I would say instead of using the word “thought “……..the word hoped would be more appropriate.
Regardless I was told no one gave Canada a hope from this group, that's highly doubtful.

Regardless I was told no one gave Canada a hope from this group, that's highly doubtful.
Of course every Steeler fan hoped he would be successful. I personally didn’t think he had a chance in hell of being successful.
But I certainly hoped he would be and would have gladly admitted I was wrong. What kind of dip-**** fan goes into the beginning of a season without hope?

I definitely did. I was a Matt Canada fan and still am, but like Chip Kelly, their offenses belong at the college and HS ranks. Canada was absolute **** with the Steelers and so much so, he still doesn't have a job...anywhere.

I definitely did. I was a Matt Canada fan and still am, but like Chip Kelly, their offenses belong at the college and HS ranks. Canada was absolute **** with the Steelers and so much so, he still doesn't have a job...anywhere.
Yea, I noticed that. But Shades, in his infinite wisdom, thought it was going just swell in Pgh until Art called him into his office and put his size 10's up his @ss. Art had it with the "Fire Canada" chants at Steeler AND Pens' games.

Of course every Steeler fan hoped he would be successful. I personally didn’t think he had a chance in hell of being successful.
But I certainly hoped he would be and would have gladly admitted I was wrong. What kind of dip-**** fan goes into the beginning of a season without hope?
i know a couple

Yea, I noticed that. But Shades, in his infinite wisdom, thought it was going just swell in Pgh until Art called him into his office and put his size 10's up his @ss. Art had it with the "Fire Canada" chants at Steeler AND Pens' games.
I thought he looked more like a size 9

"Hope" in one thing; "blind hope" without any semblance with reality is quite another. Bullheadedness has its place and can be beneficial at the right time and place, but blind bullheadedness is dangerous and foolish, as we've seen with Tomlin. He believes his mindset of all defense until late in the 4th quarter is inane and antiquated, but he fails to learn this.