• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Act of Terrorism in Orlando

That's it ? That's your case, it's bullshit because you say it's bullshit.

No, it's bullshit if nobody else knows what the **** the site is talking about. It would be a huge story. Every news outlet would be all over it immediately.

Oh, and Pics? Really? Ever hear of photoshop?

The FBI hands are in cuffs. They are not permitted by Obama and the DOJ to conduct probes in mosques unless an informant reports to them.

The FBI's hands are not in cuffs, they are responsible for creating these false flag attacks, or, creating them, only to show how they were successful in stopping them, even though it is they who created the various terror plots to begin with. Wake up.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/us-gov...ost-every-major-terror-plot-since-911/209298/

OK, just because something is on the internet does not mean it is factual.

It also doesn't mean it's not. Use research and critical thinking, if you possess the capacity, to discover the truth.

Some just don't have the hardware to see thru the smoke and mirrors. Maybe you just cannot pull it off.

But if you possess the ability to use critical thinking, it's time to use it.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06...o-demonize-those-who-question-government.html

It also doesn't mean it's not. Use research and critical thinking, if you possess the capacity, to discover the truth.

No. Critical thinking is what enables people to dismiss conspiracy theories.

For example, there are hundreds of hard working journalists who graduated at the top of their class and have access to all kinds of data and sources who would like nothing more than to blow the lid off the next Watergate. Do you really think that these internet and YouTube nobodies have figured out what they have not?

No. Critical thinking is what enables people to dismiss conspiracy theories.

For example, there are hundreds of hard working journalists who graduated at the top of their class and have access to all kinds of data and sources who would like nothing more than to blow the lid off the next Watergate. Do you really think that these internet and YouTube nobodies have figured out what they have not?

With today's tech. Youtube nobodies have the same tools as an educated journalist. The best of the best will put in the hours of research and connect the dots regardless of education completed. There are so many theories and different solutions to an action that its best to keep an open mind. To get straight to the point though. This guy claimed isis and shot up a club on american soil. I could give a rats *** if the people were gay, the problem is a terrorist attack was executed on US soil

I think the biggest reason people are spending all of these conspiracy theories about Omar Mateen is because he had so much contact with the FB I and he worked for a private security company that contracts with the government. People can't seem to grasp that one thing really has nothing to do with the other. While I do not think there is some vast conspiracy to make false flag attacks, I do think FBI incompetence played a role. The FBI is not the organization it once was. The leadership at the FBI is comprised of political hacks who replaced competent law and force meant officers. The FBI is to the point now that they can't catch a cold without using entrapment. My guess is that the FBI was growing Mateen as an informant to infiltrate CAIR and othe Islamic organizations as part of anti-terror efforts and it backfired on them.

I think the biggest reason people are spending all of these conspiracy theories about Omar Mateen is because he had so much contact with the FB I and he worked for a private security company that contracts with the government. People can't seem to grasp that one thing really has nothing to do with the other. While I do not think there is some vast conspiracy to make false flag attacks, I do think FBI incompetence played a role. The FBI is not the organization it once was. The leadership at the FBI is comprised of political hacks who replaced competent law and force meant officers. The FBI is to the point now that they can't catch a cold without using entrapment. My guess is that the FBI was growing Mateen as an informant to infiltrate CAIR and othe Islamic organizations as part of anti-terror efforts and it backfired on them.

I don't think the FBI would rely on a hot head like Mateen to infiltrate anything.

How about this one. Mateen's father was/is an informant and his son found out and became infuriated and snapped...I am just playing the conspiracy game.

Old news

Next

Happy Ramadan!

HUGE EXPLOSION AT HOTEL IN SOMALI CAPITAL; GUNMEN INSIDE

Gunmen Take Guests Hostage After Blast at Somalia Hotel

Gunmen who stormed a hotel in Somalia's capital have taken an unknown number of hotel guests hostage, police said Saturday, as the attackers set up snipers on the rooftop and threw grenades. Islamic extremist group al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the latest in a series of hotel assaults in Mogadishu.

Police said the attack on the Nasa-Hablod hotel began when a suicide bomber detonated an explosives-laden vehicle at its gate. Gunmen fought their way inside, and a witness said they began shooting randomly at hotel guests.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/huge-explosion-hotel-somali-capital-police-40126234

They gotta spread islam^^^

Damn terrorist ********

Old news

Next

Happy Ramadan!

HUGE EXPLOSION AT HOTEL IN SOMALI CAPITAL; GUNMEN INSIDE

Gunmen Take Guests Hostage After Blast at Somalia Hotel

Gunmen who stormed a hotel in Somalia's capital have taken an unknown number of hotel guests hostage, police said Saturday, as the attackers set up snipers on the rooftop and threw grenades. Islamic extremist group al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the latest in a series of hotel assaults in Mogadishu.

Police said the attack on the Nasa-Hablod hotel began when a suicide bomber detonated an explosives-laden vehicle at its gate. Gunmen fought their way inside, and a witness said they began shooting randomly at hotel guests.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/huge-explosion-hotel-somali-capital-police-40126234

Lynch is stumped as to their motive.

Were they screaming God Akbar?

At least 14 killed in Somalia hotel attack; police say

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) — At least 14 people were killed when gunmen stormed a hotel in Somalia's capital and took an unknown number of hotel guests hostage, police and medical workers said Saturday, before security forces hunted down the attackers and ended an hours-long assault that began with an explosives-laden vehicle blowing up at the hotel gate.

Islamic extremist group al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the latest in a series of hotel attacks in Mogadishu.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/huge-explosion-outside-hotel-somali-capital-police-135136060.html

Because of that, if there were no 2nd Amendment and me and you couldn't have guns, this guy would still have a gun.

Were they screaming God Akbar?

At least 14 killed in Somalia hotel attack; police say

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) — At least 14 people were killed when gunmen stormed a hotel in Somalia's capital and took an unknown number of hotel guests hostage, police and medical workers said Saturday, before security forces hunted down the attackers and ended an hours-long assault that began with an explosives-laden vehicle blowing up at the hotel gate.

Islamic extremist group al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the latest in a series of hotel attacks in Mogadishu.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/huge-explosion-outside-hotel-somali-capital-police-135136060.html

Unpossible... Somalia doesnt have a 2nd amendment right to bear arms... Its per capita gun ownership is like 66th in the world... mostly illegal too...

Yeah, but Timothy McVeigh. ..........

Bwahahahaha..................and Snopes too hammy, damn I was sooo believen them Lib stories too

Snopes.com CEO Arrested on Charges of Fraud and Corruption
http://drrichswier.com/2015/08/06/snopes-com-ceo-arrested-on-charges-of-fraud-and-corruption/

Evidence obtained by police has revealed that Snopes.com, which markets itself as “the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation,” has a history of accepting money and favors from left-leaning and pro-Islamic political groups and individuals for helping them to advance their cause by rigging public discourse with selective fact-finding and deliberate manipulation of public opinion.

With today's tech. Youtube nobodies have the same tools as an educated journalist. The best of the best will put in the hours of research and connect the dots regardless of education completed. There are so many theories and different solutions to an action that its best to keep an open mind. To get straight to the point though. This guy claimed isis and shot up a club on american soil. I could give a rats *** if the people were gay, the problem is a terrorist attack was executed on US soil

If you buy the official story that is.

https://www.bozzfeed.com/no-blood-n...03-people-cant-be-shot-without-real-evidence/

I buy no govt. story unless I see proof it is true.

Where is the proof?

There would be tons of videos showing what happened. I have seen NOTHING but 3 vids of people being carried and at least one case, the supposed victim was being carried TOWARDS the bar, and then set down, at which point the actors started laughing.

I didn't see The Dude anywhere in that video. I did recently buy a t-shirt that says Lebowski '16 - This Aggression Will Not Stand, Man.