• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Act of Terrorism in Orlando

Flashback, April 2016

FLORIDA: Muslim scholar says “killing gays is the compassionate thing to do”

“The only way gays and lesbians can be forgiven is to die,” says this imam, voicing what most Muslims believe but rarely say in public.

Ahh true Islam at its finest. You are not us, you don't fall in line with our book you must die. Period. No In between.

“I believe that in this country, we should not be selling automatic weapons which are designed to kill people,” Sanders said Sunday.

What an ignorant old fool, doddle off to your communal vegetable garden in Vermont

The only thing more embarrassing is his cult of hippie followers

336B74EC00000578-3553018-image-a-11_1461288169057.jpg

Tib's Jr.?

Just like clockwork...

Clinton's answer: Ban guns

Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is calling for an assault weapons ban, presumably just like the one her husband instituted in the 1990s, in reaction to the Orlando shooting.

In a just-issued statement, she said:

"Finally, we need to keep guns like the ones used last night out of the hands of terrorists or other violent criminals. This is the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the United States and it reminds us once more that weapons of war have no place on our streets."

The rifle used in the shooting was an AR-15 type, a semi-automatic weapon that be equipped with magazines that hold several bullets. Since the first Clinton ban died under former President George W. Bush, it has become the most popular style of weapon made and sold and a favorite on gun ranges across America.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-calls-for-assault-weapons-ban/article/2593678

---------------------

And you think I'm making this up!

More guns laws will stop radical Islam! yeah right

He was able to PASS his background check for his AR-15 last week IN SPITE of being investigated by the FBI not once but TWO times...Muslim profiling ban is in full effect

I bet is anyone in that club was packing dude would NOT have killed 50 people.

"Former CIA Director James Woolsey: Yet again the president did not pass up an opportunity to say that guns are the problem. And yet again he passed up the opportunity even to allude to the fact that there might be some motivation from some branch of Islam, or jihadist terrorism or jihadi thinking behind what was taking place despite of the fact that the killer was shouting ‘Allahu Akbar.’ The facts don’t seem to matter to this administration."

Islam considers the practice of homosexuality a capital offense. That sentence was carried out last night by a warrior of Allah. And our dumbass, treasonous politicians will not admit the cause, but instead deflect it to political talking points in order to garner votes. It is reprehensible and treasonous. Instead, their war is with the conservative right. I hope the gay community begins to realize this. Many of their's were sacrificed last night.

The problem with the whole ban guns argument is that they do exactly that in France. Which goes to show you that if these people want to kill, they will find a way to get guns, legal or illegal. The constant seems to be Muslims. Ban them.

The problem with the whole ban guns argument is that they do exactly that in France. Which goes to show you that if these people want to kill, they will find a way to get guns, legal or illegal. The constant seems to be Muslims. Ban them.

Except for the mass shootings that don't involve Muslims, how do you solve that problem?

Anyone who thinks ISIS isn't in favor of more gun control in the US is a ******* moron.

I doubt they would have preferred their suicidal operative to have had more difficulty obtaining an assault weapon.

Soft targets exists with or without more gun control. As long as they are armed with whatever, I'm certain that suicidal barbarians don't give a damn about gun control.

I doubt they would have preferred their suicidal operative to have had more difficulty obtaining an assault weapon.

Soft targets exists with or without more gun control. As long as they are armed with whatever, I'm certain that suicidal barbarians don't give a damn about gun control.

I doubt that they care. They will get weapons. Laws? Rule? 100% irrelevant.

We finally agree on something. Suicidal barbarians don't give a damn about gun control. Which translated means, gun control will have no effect whatsoever on incidents like these, which further translates into this Administration's desire to use gun control to address issues like these is absolutely immaterial and will have no effect - at all.

Except for the mass shootings that don't involve Muslims, how do you solve that problem?

I know that, dammit. It's just incredible frustration.

I do know that banning guns just makes more people targets for whoever.

You think ISIS with the amount of money they have available, couldn't get illegal weapons? I'm quite sure they would rather have fewer of us armed and have it take a day or two and an extra $100 for them to get an illegal gun. They sure as **** don't want people shooting back.

What sane person would think otherwise?

13419244_1350249051655700_1665148444374331188_n.jpg

You think ISIS with the amount of money they have available, couldn't get illegal weapons? I'm quite sure they would rather have fewer of us armed and have it take a day or two and an extra $100 for them to get an illegal gun. They sure as **** don't want people shooting back.

Sorry, but this ain't the Wild West and there are no duals at 10 paces. They are suicidal. Anything we might do to end an attack will be after the fact and at the will of Allah as far as they are concerned.

Sorry, but this ain't the Wild West and there are no duals at 10 paces. They are suicidal. Anything we might do to end an attack will be after the fact and at the will of Allah as far as they are concerned.

If that club had some armed security, we'd be hearing about a tragedy at a different gay club across town. Or you'd hear that 2 or 3 were shot before security killed the attacker.

This is part of the play book. Divide and conquer. The most obvious statement is ISIS is jumping up and down like Arnold Horshak saying 'We did it, we did it" while we have groups over here pointing fingers at each other on whether we ban guns or it's extreme Christians or hate groups. This will continue to happen until the guy in the Oval Office acknowledges the problem. We all know and understand what it is. It's an ideology that hates us. We are the infidel to them. There's nothing we can do about it except kick their ***. But where? Where do you start? Middle east? Mexico? These guys are the whack-a-mole kings. They are among us as we learned last night. Some are born here, some have migrated here. If you can carry, carry. Watch your back, watch your neighbor's back, even if your neighbor is an *******. **** is getting real.

As far as we know none of those gays murdered ever got denied a wedding cake thank God.

Funny how libs always find themselves in a conundrum.

FGIZT9P.jpg

If that club had some armed security, we'd be hearing about a tragedy at a different gay club across town. Or you'd hear that 2 or 3 were shot before security killed the attacker.

The club did have armed security. Also it was a gun-free zone.

We don't need more gun control, we need more Muslim control.

Yup, you guys are right. Banning assault weapons is a terrible idea. Being armed to the teeth as Americans currently are really goes a long way in making sure mass shootings like this don't occur. Thankfully, just about everyone has a gun, and adding even more guns will increase our level of safety and protection from mass shootings, thus making it safer for everyone.

As a society we decided after Sandy Hook, that children being gunned down with assault weapons is perfectly acceptable, thus no adjustment to gun laws were required. Since then, we continue down this path, under no circumstance should we revisit gun laws, perhaps ban assault weapons, et al. Things are perfectly normal just as they are.

"Mass shootings" since Sandyhook 2012

13445436_10208537259444331_2985769334798570841_n.jpg

Last edited:
The club did have armed security. Also it was a gun-free zone.

Took the words out of my mouth.

I did my best to stay off of social media in all forms yesterday....I just couldn't take it. My liberal friends are calling for a ban on guns, not even batting an eyelash at the fact that the shooter was Muslim and hell bent on killing gays. That doesn't even register on their radar. I had to just walk away because it was pissing me off. One of my good friends I've known since 4th grade is gay. He is beyond devastated over this. He's also a Democrat, but he said that getting rid of the guns is NOT the answer. Banning a weapon that can't do any damage on its own is stupid. We have to get rid of the hate.

And he is right.