• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adios Liz Cheney...

Cheney would likely run as an independent for President, not to win but siphon off enough votes from Trump that he wouldn't stand a chance.

She’s cut from the same cloth as Jeb Boosh and will get as far in the primary as he did.

Decide there are other laws and longstanding traditions like a peaceful transfer of power that he doesn't give a **** about?
We have never in American history seen an usurpation of the electoral process like we did in the 2020 elections. Time magazine even published an article bragging about how they did it. Peaceful transfer of power rely on open honest and fair elections. 2020 was not an open and honest election. No Time and history before 2020 had any president taken every bell weather and increased the number of votes from his first election by millions like trump had and lost, the fix was in. The January 6 Buffalo jump is absolutely nothing compared to the strife and turmoil that you will see if another 2020 Style election happens in these United States. You will see what a real insurrection looks like when millions of armed Americans storm the capital in earnest.

Cheney would likely run as an independent for President, not to win but siphon off enough votes from Trump that he wouldn't stand a chance.
Keep thinking that… she would have to run as a non party independent… most states rules about that would mean she would have to get an absurd number of verifiable signatures just to get on the ballot… established third parties that aren’t libertarian can’t even crack many states rules that are set up to keep such bids out.

Where sheid qualify, She wouldn’t get the hardcore Republican vote because they wouldn’t want the dems to win no matter what. They will just vote Republican. Same as last time.

She might get some trump hating moderate swing votes, but thats the crossover that already fled trump last time.. so she wont be taking away from trumps base…

The issue is Trumps core voters are blue collar types that aren’t her forte. It would be a spite run and she’d get spite votes… the same ones that spitefully voted for the super vanilla Biden last time…

Tge other thing is she doesn’t appeal to the group shed need to to make a serious bid for actual swing voters interested in trump… she’s a politician, daughter of a politician… she has no vision and no applicable skills she has shown that would make improvements to the country… she has already shown herself to be almost as petty as trump himself… why in tge **** would anyone who is voting for him see her as a viable alternative…

If you believe that Joe Biden got more legitimate votes than Barack Obama (81mil vs 64mil), then there is just no hope to reason with you.

Proof? Some things don't require hard evidence, they simply don't pass the 'smell test'. A guy who couldn't get a couple dozen people to show up for a rally in his name somehow garnered more votes than anyone in the history of the world? In a year when an unverifiable mail-in voting system was forced on the country for no good reason? Yeah, we're conspiracy theorist. You're a clown.

If you believe that Joe Biden got more legitimate votes than Barack Obama (81mil vs 64mil), then there is just no hope to reason with you.

Proof? Some things don't require hard evidence, they simply don't pass the 'smell test'. A guy who couldn't get a couple dozen people to show up for a rally in his name somehow garnered more votes than anyone in the history of the world? In a year when an unverifiable mail-in voting system was forced on the country for no good reason? Yeah, we're conspiracy theorist. You're a clown.
Once again, you folks here in this echo chamber don’t seem to understand just how much animus your guy inspired. Joe Biden didn’t drive anyone to the polls to vote for him…Trump drove millions to the polls to vote against him. You don’t get it so you’ll get to sit back and watch it happen again. You’ll argue that his personality and his lying and his temperament doesn’t really matter and then you’ll whine and cry that it was fraud again because you, like him, are unable to face reality. You can’t fathom that his ardent but narrow base of white middle aged men isn’t enough to overcome the numerous other demographics in this country who find him repugnant.

They didn’t show up to the rallies because they didn’t care who was running. It could have been anyone. They just wanted Trump out.

Last edited:
6qj3rd.jpg

Last edited:
Another factor was Trump discouraging people to vote by mail, while Democrats strongly encouraged it. Huge mistake. Many new voters in the election due to mail in ballots and Trump handed most of them to the Dems.

her and her dads vote is what she would get

Once again, you folks here in this echo chamber don’t seem to understand just how much animus your guy inspired. Joe Biden didn’t drive anyone to the polls to vote for him…Trump drove millions to the polls to vote against him. You don’t get it so you’ll get to sit back and watch it happen again. You’ll argue that his personality and his lying and his temperament doesn’t really matter and then you’ll whine and cry that it was fraud again because you, like him, are unable to face reality. You can’t fathom that his ardent but narrow base of white middle aged men isn’t enough to overcome the numerous other demographics in this country who find him repugnant.

They didn’t show up to the rallies because they didn’t care who was running. It could have been anyone. They just wanted Trump out.
unfortunately, you are probably correct. in 2024 if Biden or Harris runs against Trump who would you vote for?

unfortunately, you are probably correct. in 2024 if Biden or Harris runs against Trump who would you vote for?
I cannot fathom those will be the choices but given those choices I’d have to go with Trump.

I cannot fathom those will be the choices but given those choices I’d have to go with Trump.
I want Trump policy not necessarily Trump. But given above scenario more people have to Go Trump

I don’t think Biden will run again and can’t imagine the Dems want Harris…someone less likable than Hillary. I fear they pull a Michele Obama or someone out of their pocket and Trump would get trounced by her. DeSantis is our best hope. But Trump won’t put his ego aside and step back, that’s for sure.

Edit: or maybe Youngkin

I don’t think Biden will run again and can’t imagine the Dems want Harris…someone less likable than Hillary. I fear they pull a Michele Obama or someone out of their pocket and Trump would get trounced by her. DeSantis is our best hope. But Trump won’t put his ego aside and step back, that’s for sure.

Edit: or maybe Youngkin
Younkin hasnt been around long enough. Desantis would be a winner if Trump backed him

Another factor was Trump discouraging people to vote by mail, while Democrats strongly encouraged it. Huge mistake. Many new voters in the election due to mail in ballots and Trump handed most of them to the Dems.
Most "new" voters never touched their ballots they were done for them and without their knowledge. Call me crazy but there is way too much circumstantial **** and the truth is just being buried by the right as much as the left because they are all in it together.

Most "new" voters never touched their ballots they were done for them and without their knowledge. Call me crazy but there is way too much circumstantial **** and the truth is just being buried by the right as much as the left because they are all in it together.
Uniparty