• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game Thread

Dont call the Manning for a 13 yard loss play

Damn - Peyton put too much on it

TD might have ended it but the 3 makes it a TD and 2 pt conversion away.

Peyton just cannot throw anymore.

He struggles to complete any throw beyond 15 yards that requires any velocity.

After watching a half one thing is clear.....if we stay healthy no team can stop the Steelers from winning a super bowl. We have the best qb in AFC.

Ben with a bum shoulder and without brown dropped 300+ yds on that defense.....our OL played much better too.

I think Steelers players watching this game realizes this as well.

This is a true statement....Big Ben is one of the best if not the best QB in the NFL right now. I think the only other guy you can say that is playing on the same level as Ben right now is Cam Newton or Aaron Rogers.

Nantz said helmet to helmet. Well no ****, Amendola is about 5' 8" AND ducking. what the hell do you think is gonna happen?

The WR lowered his head into the defender. He was not defenseless at all. Just a terrible call. Candyass Goddell football if I ever saw it!

Brady was spazzing out on that play.........

It was the correct call, just not much a defender can do when a receiver ducks after catch it.

Somewhere Giselle is screamin "MY HUSBAND CAN'T THROW THE ******* BALL & CATCH THE ******* BALL"

He has 2 TD's in the AFC Championship so he can do just enough.

He can still do enough, given the receivers and defense the Broncos have, but he is very limited in what he can do at this point.

Both TDs to Daniels did not require much zip. He loses a lot of accuracy when he has to put something on it.