• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game Thread

Denver needs to quit wasting this good field position

Good stop D. Denver's about to get the ball with good field position.

Sanders screwed up that 2nd down. Manning was right on but Sanders took another stutter step. Great kick, though!

Nice - Denver extends the lead.

Denver gets the ball to start the 2nd. They need more points. They should be up by a lot more than 8 right now. Keep hitting Brady and they should be OK, though.

I'm rooting for Denver like its the Steelers. I don't think our defense would have played this well against New England.

Yes we know Jim, your Patriots have been thoroughly dominated but are only down one score.

After watching a half one thing is clear.....if we stay healthy no team can stop the Steelers from winning a super bowl. We have the best qb in AFC.

Ben with a bum shoulder and without brown dropped 300+ yds on that defense.....our OL played much better too.

I think Steelers players watching this game realizes this as well.

Reminds me to much of our game vs Denver, we had opportunities to put points on the board, but instead we just let them hang around, Denver is letting NE hang around right now.

If Denver's defense plays that way another half....pats have no chance.

I think NE goes more max protect and looks for Gronk deep

Terrible 3 and out but got a great punt. Hope their D comes out fast too.

Playing not to lose, running every first down.

Let's hope Gronk is out or banged up the rest of the game. Denver's O needs to do something here.

Going turtle won't win it for the broncos