• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game Thread

How convenient that they missed a hold on the Pats OL on the Denver hold.

That was a catch and fumble...we know how this story goes though.

Watch them give a completion to the pats

I think Denver may have just blown a TO with the red flag there. Hope they stop them and don't end up needing it.

Terrible challenge.......

That might be the dumbest challenge of all-time by any head coach. Looked to me like he caught it and his knee was down before he fumbled it away.

Could be first and Goal here for the Cheats!

Of course...the ball was moving... But it gives the defense a breather. Smart use of a timeout, this 4th down is the game.

They might rule catch, 1st down New England. This could be worse challenge of all time.

Beautiful stop D....**** yeah.

Denver better be able to get one first down here to end this damn game already! Letting them hang around and around and around!

That might be the dumbest challenge of all-time by any head coach. Looked to me like he caught it and his knee was down before he fumbled it away.

Could be first and Goal here for the Cheats!

I thought the same thing. They caught a break that the NFL doesn't know what a catch is.

Denver needs a first and it's over.

Pats expected run....Broncos run. Don't live in your fears!

Looks like they will run 3 times and punt. I hope their D can stop them and/or they don't make a mistake!

Mike Tomlin is beside himself with Belichick using TOs before 2:00 warning.

I can't believe they let Manning throw it. He was almost picked.