• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

I see the Bengals still can't shake being the Bengals.....

Was rooting for them too.

Congrats to Philly on the second SB in 5 years. Don't think Mahomes and the Chiefs can beat them banged up like this.

I think KC wins this easy with healthy Mahomes and healthy WRs. Even with Mahomes hobbled, they were moving the ball until all the WRs got hurt and there wasn't much they could do.

What a stupid ******* penalty to take against Patrick. With 8 seconds left let him run out of bounds and take your chances on like a 55 yard FG. Give them an extra 15 is crazy.

I tell you that idiot that pushed him way out of bounds would be off the team. Reminded me that one Steeler game where the bungles shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties.

😅Nice.

bengals are

True. They gifted us our last playoff win by stupidity.

Seriously have a hard time thinking a man can be so dumb as to hit him late when he could clearly see he was out.

I’ll pull for Patrick and the Chiefs but really wanted Joe in there.

What a stupid ******* penalty to take against Patrick. With 8 seconds left let him run out of bounds and take your chances on like a 55 yard FG. Give them an extra 15 is crazy.

Maybe it was in the script that way.

**** Cinci… i hope Burrow sprains his dick ******* one of those std riddled Cinci ****** lol… i hope all those Cincy fans send in for their refunds for those super bowl trip’s they planned for all year…

Its weird that I despise the Flyers and never ever want them to win again but am totally fine with Philly winning the super bowl…

Pa is second only to California in super bowl wins..

Well......when all is said,the two best teams in the NFL this year are in.

I like Patrick! Ole’ Texas Tech Red Raider!
I also like Joe and wanted him in the SB.

**** the Bengals.

Joe

I'm not a fan of kelsie either but I would cheer for him a thousand times over any ******* bungle

**** the bungles

Well they missed their shots the last two years. They're ****** next year.