• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

Well, tough road ahead for us in the AFC as these two teams will be tough for years.
I just kept looking at the winners and losers. The trenches just really matter. You have to be able to pressure and protect. Even the better teams fall if you can't do both really well.. if the Steelers don't at least come away with one of each in the draft it will be a failure. As in one player who is a difference maker on the Oline and one who is a difference maker on the Dline. There is an extra pick make them count.

which clearly means if Burrow was a Steeler you would love him. irt is ok to admit. how many teams hated Hines?

I would have drafted Burrow in a flash, but there's no way the Steelers will pick No.1 overall again. They're too busy being in the middle of the pack.

Reactions: RDB
I have a hard time coming up with a more stupid penalty in that situation in that big a game. 58 was crying. Well he should. It was clearly a penalty. I think the refs had a hard time believing it and it took a second to register. The stench of Vontez Burfect is like a ghost.

I have seen nothing but "Who dey?" on my Facebook feed for weeks. At least now they know the answer.
Oh yeah, and the refs cheated. No one is mentioning the ghost of Burfdefect getting into that guy.

And the whodeys down in Whodeyville all cried boo hoo.

but he isn't

**** joey and all the joey nutthuggers..

joey isn't special though..I hate all bungles.
Next year Coolie you’ll be singing the praises of Kenny. I’ve been predicting big things for him and IF he’s handled right, I see lots of good things for us.
With this past seasons experience and a full off season and OTAs plus training camp look for big things from Kenny,

Next year Coolie you’ll be singing the praises of Kenny. I’ve been predicting big things for him and IF he’s handled right, I see lots of good things for us.
With this past seasons experience and a full off season and OTAs plus training camp look for big things from Kenny,
I've been a fan of Kenny since he was drafted

he started slow but late in the season he played a lot better

doesn't change the fact that joey can suck a **** and take a red hot poker up his hindparts

If they draft well and the OC gets his head out of his ***, there's no reason the Steelers can't win the division handily

Eagles Chiefs should be good SB. Eagles defense may be too much for Chiefs though.
Wonder how much impact Andy Weidel our new Assistant GM had in building Eagles?

If they draft well and the OC gets his head out of his ***, there's no reason the Steelers can't win the division handily
well if they get some help in the trenches on both sides of the ball and draft Tank Dell to solidify the WR room and the return game

Super Bowl or bust baby

I've been a fan of Kenny since he was drafted

he started slow but late in the season he played a lot better

doesn't change the fact that joey can suck a **** and take a red hot poker up his hindparts
Coolie will you ******* go to bed please! You’re
’obviously juiced!

Eagles Chiefs should be good SB. Eagles defense may be too much for Chiefs though.
Wonder how much impact Andy Weidel our new Assistant GM had in building Eagles?

That OL pushed San Fran around. They really won it for them against that defense.

He won
I don't wanna

I'm gonna have another drink or two

oh and **** the bungles
Hay?, I read a good article on your boy Toon the other day. Talked about him being a solid day three pick. I’ll have to find it.
Wouldn’t mind if we drafted him in sixth or seventh as a developmental QB on the PS.

eagles are heavy analytics. Analytics draft OL and DL and only fill in the rest later. One of the lowest priorities is off the ball LB so don't expect any ILB drafted high, unless Tomlin overrules.

Let's hope Weidl was responsible for drafting the OL and not the guy who took Jalen Raegor over Justin Jefferson

He won

Hay?, I read a good article on your boy Toon the other day. Talked about him being a solid day three pick. I’ll have to find it.
Wouldn’t mind ilia drafting him in sixth or seventh as a developmental QB on the PS.
took me a minute to realize you meant Tune

I've seen him picked all over the place, but it will take a great showing at the Senior Bowl and Combine to get him off the board earlier than that