• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

Even the other Bungle who initally chased Mahomes OOB was looking at that Burfict clone trying to stop him and went WTF!

Votanze Jr. is staying on the bench because the Limas Sweed act did not work, and he DOES not want to go to that locker room.

I would be too ****** up to go on national tv, but that’s probably one reason I won’t ever own an NFL franchise.

The Bengals are still the Bungals. Stupid penalty that cost them the season.
If i were sadistic ( and not IP banned from most of those jackasses sites for absolutely nothing more than being a Steelers fan) id go earn a banning from each today.. **** them..

I wish they didn’t block people from playing songs on every jukebox in an area without actually being in that area or previously logging into the jukebox from nearby… id totally buy 200 bucks in credits and play that
“nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah
Hey hey hey
Goodbye”
Song on ever cinci area jukebox I could locate 🤣

why do you like Joe?

**** him and all the bungles
Well for one thing he’s a great QB. He needs some help on his OL.
Also, the guy is unflappable. Never seems to get rattled!
I’m certainly not a Bengals fan you know that but can’t help but like Joe Cool.
I think Kenny and his demeanor reminds me of Joe. Both guys just don’t get rattled.

if you were rooting for the bungles

there are not words to describe how little I think of you right now

**** the bungles

Tired of the same damn teams always in the mix and KC is now one of them.

Mahomes State Farm Commercials suck too. And like was said earlier from what I have seen over the years Kelce is a dick.

Well for one thing he’s a great QB. He needs some help on his OL.
Also, the guy is unflappable. Never seems to get rattled!
I’m certainly not a Bengals fan you know that but can’t help but like Joe Cool.
I think Kenny and his demeanor reminds me of Joe. Both guys just don’t get rattled.
yeah throwing the ball into the ground late in the game screams unflappble....

**** him and all like him

he is a bungle and I would root for Satan before cheering for him

would you really though? If he were a Steeler I would love him but he is not

Geez Coolie relax! The guy is a hell of a QB. He can’t help he was drafted by the Bungals.
That’s what the results net when you have ****** teams you get to draft guys like Joe and Jmar Chase while we finish in the middle, draft in the middle and stay in the middle.
These teams like the Bungals, Chiefs and Bills had to really suck for a few seasons so they drafted higher, got better picks and now they are the top three teams in the AFC
Of course we have 16 straight non losing seasons now but either don’t make the playoffs or get smoked by these same teams if we go get in.

he is a bungle not a steeler

I wasn't a fan of Kenny until he was announced as the Steelers draft pick

**** everything about the bungles
which clearly means if Burrow was a Steeler you would love him. irt is ok to admit. how many teams hated Hines?