• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

Potentially we could finish ahead of the Ratbirds next year without Lamar but the Bungles will be good for a while.

Potentially we could finish ahead of the Ratbirds next year without Lamar but the Bungles will be good for a while.
That's my opinion. Kenny P. Could be the second best in the division as soon as next year. But it will take a much better team to beat the Bengals. Plus they have the Steelers by quite a bit in the coaching department. Though watching Zac Taylor last night him and Hairball could have a tremendous ***** fest.

Side note: I have wondered a lot how Bienemy is not an HC already till last night. They were in a crucial timeout. And the players were crowded around Reid with his card and Bienemy was way in the back. I'm thinking he is actually calling about as much of the offense as Keith Butler called defense.

can someone give me the cliff note version of wtf happend with the clock and chefs getting another 3rd down?

I was out of the room when it went down, i came back at the end of the bruhaha.

can someone give me the cliff note version of wtf happend with the clock and chefs getting another 3rd down?

I was out of the room when it went down, i came back at the end of the bruhaha.
2 and 9 play was an incomplete pass. clock was stopped
clock started running prior to the snap on 3rd down

I think it was the Field Judge who saw it and ran in trying to stop the play

no one heard it prior to the snap

Chiefs complete a 4 yard pass and the punting team runs on the field

ref steps in, has the clock reset to the time after the 2nd down play and they redid 3rd down

ref steps in, has the clock reset to the time after the 2nd down play and they redid 3rd down
So its a procedural error… that’s legitimate… its in tge rules as a “no play”

and there was video of the ref running onto the field to stop play
yet people who normally say don't blame the refs are blaming the refs

I dunno, I kinda felt like the Bungles got jobbed. The refs in this league simply suck ***. Yeah, Mahomes got tapped out of bounds, but his flopping and flailing is also unsportsmanlike if you ask me. And please, somebody offer Romo more money to do something else. He's an abomination on the mic. Championship Sunday sucked, terrible first game, mediocre second game.

and there was video of the ref running onto the field to stop play
yet people who normally say don't blame the refs are blaming the refs
The refs suck for everyone… that no play down didn’t even lead to points… had that gone for a td and still gotten called back, theyd still be whining about a very legit hit out of bounds…

Bengals fans are just batshit crazy… probably from too much meth… they are legitimately saying that twitter is part of the conspiracy, blocking the cheating tweets from trending… when its just that nobody outside of bengal fandom gives a rats *** about their hangups

Seriously, i hope they lose their DC and finish 3-14 next year… and I hope Burrow takes the Lamar Jackson stance about a contract with guaranteed money galore in it.. Which the Browns family will never do … Wallow in those losses you classless dumbasses… burn another terrible towel while you are at it….

i've come to the conclusion that during the draft combine, if a guy registers more than a 6 on the Wonderlic, they're placed on a list where the Bungles cannot draft them.

oh, Mahomes was a good 2-3 steps out of bounds before Ossai pushed him. It wasn't a tap, or a polite push. It was so bad that Ossai hurt his knee.

**** the Bungles

I thought the 2nd game was great. Making a fg at the end to win doesn't sound mediocre to me, at least from an impartial fan's perspective. It was exciting until the end. It did seem the Chiefs were getting some calls.

and with mahomes all taped up and playing anyway, 2 legit receivers to throw to,,, juju not playing, he was questionable. But after the game hes out on the field doing his tik tok.

I don't see any team in the division trending downwards.

The graphs below are the results of in-depth scientific study and are highly accurate.

Based on the last 9 games the Steelers are pointing upward.

b89e287af55113b8f25349a1c94815c1.jpg

The Stains will neither improve or get worse, they will just suck at a different point on the X axis.

images-5.jpg

The Bungles have peaked and will remain solid. Will not get better or worse.

images-5.jpg

The Rats will trend up slightly if Lamar returns.

slight-arrow.png

Last edited:
I hope you are right Stewey on your trend predictions.
I don't care how, when, why or where - as long as Bengals lose I am happy. Living just outside of Cincy the cries of "the refs suck and gave the game to the Chiefs" are loud and deafening today. It is fantastic to witness this meltdown.