• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ahmaud Arbery Murder

This happened 2 months ago and these two guys were not arrested. Complete bullshit, but you know......the older of the two was a former cop/investigator which explains that. **rolling eyes**

Citizen's arrest my ***.........more like two dumb ************* that need to be *** reamed in prison.

I would generally say innocent until proven guilty but yeah these racist rednecks had no business doing any of this. Put them away.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-ahmaud-arbery-outcry

Guy was tracked down and murdered. Hunted down like a dog. Hope they hang the two racist ******* that did it.

Wow. Unreal. I pretty much refuse to watch the news or go online for any news (as it's just not news anymore) for the most part so that's the first I saw of this. Sickening. It's crystal clear the young man didn't have a weapon or posed any threat whatsoever to those two racist *****. And did they have masks on?

Like you, I wish they'd hang. They deserve nothing less.

This happened 2 months ago and these two guys were not arrested.

A travesty of justice. And 2 months ago? I need to get out from under my rock.

A travesty of justice. And 2 months ago? I need to get out from under my rock.

It happened in February but is just now being reported on. From what I have read on this it's because the family started raising hell about it, and the video was released publicly. The cops and DAs office had this video from the beginning.

LOL @ the 911 call. Redneck: "There's a black man running down the street!"

What did he expect the dispatcher to say? "Well, you better shoot him then."

It happened in February but is just now being reported on. From what I have read on this it's because the family started raising hell about it, and the video was released publicly. The cops and DAs office had this video from the beginning.

That's disgusting.

Brunswick is a shithole town in the shithole part of GA. South GA is notoriously racist and stuff like this doesn’t help. **** those 2 racists and I hope they die.

Correction - I read a couple of articles that said they had the video early, but now news on it is not very clear on that point as to whether they had it early or not.

Brunswick is a shithole town in the shithole part of GA. South GA is notoriously racist and stuff like this doesn’t help. **** those 2 racists and I hope they die.

My dad told me he went to visit a friend of his who moved to South Georgia several years ago (who lived in Southern California most of his life), and they were avid golfers so out on the course one day with a couple of this guy's buddies, he said the conversations couldn't go on for two sentences without one of them using the n-word.

Said he couldn't believe his friend was doing it as well, was extremely uncomfortable, said he couldn't wait to leave (and then let him know afterwards) and his friend was so dismissive of it that he's never been back. Never even talked to the guy again. They don't hide that **** down there obviously.

My dad told me he went to visit a friend of his who moved to South Georgia several years ago (who lived in Southern California most of his life), and they were avid golfers so out on the course one day with a couple of this guy's buddies, he said the conversations couldn't go on for two sentences without one of them using the n-word.

Said he couldn't believe his friend was doing it as well, was extremely uncomfortable, said he couldn't wait to leave (and then let him know afterwards) and his friend was so dismissive of it that he's never been back. Never even talked to the guy again. They don't hide that **** down there obviously.

I saw it in Mississippi back in the 80's. Disgusting and shocking to me.

I can't believe that you all would suggest that southern democrats can be racist. They're really enlightned.

I saw it in Mississippi back in the 80's. Disgusting and shocking to me.

Oh it’s still happening, obviously. I lived outside of Atlanta so it was more open minded...but it was still disgusting. They truly are still fighting the Civil War there.

Sounds like pretty clear 2nd degree murder. Both should go away for a long time.

You can't claim defense when YOU approach someone with a gun and just make up **** accusing him of something and saying "citizen's arrest". **** you. I wouldn't do anything you ******* say.

Reverse the situation in any way and imagine two blacks approach a white guy walking in Harlem and say "Citizen's Arrest", draw a gun on the white guy and in some struggle shoot the white guy and kill him. The black guys would already be in Rikers. No wonder some blacks are upset.

This is a clear case of a bad shooting. Criminal for sure. And someone in the Georgia DA office needs to go after the local DA as well. ******* incompetent.

Pretty disgusting stuff. The people who did that are racist trash obviously. Aside from that, anyone affiliated with the police who covered this **** up and/or contributed to it should be fired and then jailed.

The fiancé is from Oregon so he has a preconceived notion of the south and how racist it is. He teases me all the time about having lived there. Since I lived there longer than any other part of the country, he thinks I should consider myself southern. I do NOT. It’s ******** like these fucknut racists that make me not claim anything southern. I don’t even have a southern accent.

I just saw this as well. Watched the killing. That is utterly sickening. I hope these two face the maximum penalty of the law on earth and suffer in hell forever there after. Disturbing.

**** still happens a lot of places. When I was stationed at Fort Campbell, KY, I used to live in an area called Woodlawn. I used to get KKK literature in the mail a couple times a week. I could tell you stories. Almost got killed one time over some racist ****. People are sick.

John Daniel Davidson
@johnddavidson

Update on this story: Thursday evening, after publication of this column and amid public outcry, the alleged perpetrators Gregory McMichael and Travis McMichael were arrested and charged with murder and aggravated assault.
@FDRLST

giphy.gif

The crazy part is that the Attorney (Allen Tucker) who represented the man that recorded the video, he said the police had the video from day 1. It's hard to believe that many people would support a cover up. The hate is real.

The crazy part is that the Attorney (Allen Tucker) who represented the man that recorded the video, he said the police had the video from day 1. It's hard to believe that many people would support a cover up. The hate is real.

Was the man who recorded the video affiliated with those idiots in any way? It was strange how he filmed that.

What’s even more amazing is that if you are going to literally hunt a man down and kill him, why would you film it at all? Did they think it would prove they acted lawfully? I don’t know who released the video, but I’m glad they did. The police who investigated this need to be strung up right along with those two racist murderers.

Was the man who recorded the video affiliated with those idiots in any way? It was strange how he filmed that.

Yes, and he had a gun also. He never used it but you can hear him rack it in the video. They had the man surrounded, so it didn't matter which way he tried to run.

What’s even more amazing is that if you are going to literally hunt a man down and kill him, why would you film it at all? Did they think it would prove they acted lawfully? I don’t know who released the video, but I’m glad they did. The police who investigated this need to be strung up right along with those two racist murderers.

The guy that recorded this attorney sent the video to a radio station. He said his mother lived in that neighborhood, and she was fearful that retaliation crimes were going to start because the D,A. was doing nothing. So he released it for clarity, i don't know why he thought that would help his client,.