• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ahmaud Arbery Murder

Was the man who recorded the video affiliated with those idiots in any way? It was strange how he filmed that.

Looked like a dash cam to me. Since my incident with the kid running into the side of my car, I don't drive anywhere without one.

So 3 people went after this victim? The two killers and the third who recorded it? Why isn’t the person who recorded it being charged with anything?

The racists have been arrested.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/07/fath...er-of-ahmaud-arbery-gregory-mcmichael-travis/

bb4c8ac7bf8446059b039d5f67d762e4_md.jpg

They look like the typical South Georgia racist rednecks.

So 3 people went after this victim? The two killers and the third who recorded it? Why isn’t the person who recorded it being charged with anything?

WTF did that person do? just recorded it. could even argue he was slowly driving down the street minding his own business and his dashcam picked up what happened.

maybe the people who laid the pavement for the street should also be charged - since without the street there, the guy wouldnt have had a street to run on.
and the people in the houses, undoubtedly watching this unfold... charge them as well.

no - all that is stupid.

the guy with the shotgun who first tried to stop the black dude from running... **** him. his son in the back of the truck ... **** him, too.

Arbery was allegedly peeking in a window of a house being constructed when he took a breather from jogging. So the **** what? Who hasn't done peeked in a window of a house under construction? Maybe Arbery was considering buying it, or was in the process of having a house constructed himself? or even looking at how that builder works? Just so many questions. Doesn't mean at all that this guy was robbing anyone or had even committed the alleged robbery that allegedly took place.

**** those guys. hope prison is painful for them.

Pretty disgusting stuff. The people who did that are racist trash obviously. Aside from that, anyone affiliated with the police who covered this **** up and/or contributed to it should be fired and then jailed.

This. Everybody connected with the mishandling of this should be fired or jailed. Unreal.

I was just now able to make myself watch the video. It's just as bad as I feared it was. A disgusting act by disgusting people. Rot in jail for the rest of your lives.

All I could think of while I was watching it was a lynch mob hunting black people down in the 20's or 30's. For God sake, I feel dirty just watching it.

Last edited:
That’s why I am/was confused. It doesn’t appear that the guy recording do anything to stop what happened or help. Maybe he did so afterward. I would hope so. That’s why I asked if he was charged- if he witnessed and did NOTHING.

That’s why I am/was confused. It doesn’t appear that the guy recording do anything to stop what happened or help. Maybe he did so afterward. I would hope so. That’s why I asked if he was charged- if he witnessed and did NOTHING.

rewatch it. tell me what you could possibly do if you're driving that truck and see all that unfold in front of you. he was a good ways back. he likely couldnt have even gotten more than one leg out of the truck before the guy was shot.

The guy recording had alot to do with it, it is cell phone video not dashcam. They admit that they were chasing him earlier, but he would change direction. And just because he didn't pull the trigger doesn't leave him blameless, you see people being charged all of the time for accessory, The GBI said he is under investigation, i bet he is singing like a bird and that is why he hasn't been arrested.

Nope, but being part of a vigilante group chasing him is. He had a gun also, they had the man surrounded.

I've only watched the video once and haven't read all the details, but from what I saw on the recording he didn't get out of his car, didn't confront him and didn't shoot him. All he did was be there. I doubt he knew ahead of time that it was going to go South and end up with a fight and gunshots. I didn't see any crime that he could be charged with.

Steeltime?

Steeltime?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/iJEOwrZJzYFV6fAZ0y" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/amc-tv-iJEOwrZJzYFV6fAZ0y">via GIPHY</a></p>

Absolutely ridiculous and disgusting. It should not have taken that long for all involved to get arrested. For the life of me I will never understand how people can harbor so much hate for others.

As a member of this Alt-Right, White Supremacists, Nazi, Racists message board. I am taken aback by your reactions to this story. Surely, we must side with white guys. Flog, Elfie,21 & tibs mustn't believe what they are reading here.

People who record things like this get charged with something. I’ve seen it happen before. I’m NOT lessening what the 2 pieces of **** did by any means. They deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent. I want those in the wrong to be held accountable. And if the guy doing the recording was more involved than just recording, he should be held accountable as well.

People who record things like this get charged with something. I’ve seen it happen before. I’m NOT lessening what the 2 pieces of **** did by any means. They deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent. I want those in the wrong to be held accountable. And if the guy doing the recording was more involved than just recording, he should be held accountable as well.

It is strange how it's like the dude recording almost knew the killers truck was stopped there waiting for the kid to run up to them.. pretty odd. Either way, sickening situation.

As usual there is more to the story. Apparently somebody called the cops on him to report he was tresspassing on a construction site and may have stolen some stuff. That was why he was being chased.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WljQd53vnOk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As usual there is more to the story. Apparently somebody called the cops on him to report he was tresspassing on a construction site and may have stolen some stuff. That was why he was being chased.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WljQd53vnOk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From what I understand he's a thief. He wasn't stealing anything then IMHO. He was casing it. He was also caught with a gun at some sporting event at a school. This is no choir boy.

This happened 3 days ago and haven't heard 1 ******* thing about it on the news.

That's disgusting too. A lot of this **** happens and the propagandists will pick and choose what's relevant to report.