• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ahmaud Arbery Murder

The DA should take a lesson from the Florida DA ( who totally overreached with the Trayvon Martin charge to quell violence) and not go with Murder 1. Yeah those white fucksticks are guilty as hell, but murder 1 might be hard to convict. And the civil unrest that would happen after a not guilty verdict on a murder one charge would be pretty devastating to the already ****** economy down in S Ga.

are you paying attention and seeing all the evidence that has come out since the guy was "just jogging"?

are you paying attention and seeing all the evidence that has come out since the guy was "just jogging"?

I haven’t seen everything- I saw a video of the victim in a construction site. That’s all. And that video showed me nothing- he didn’t steal anything. Even if he did, it’s not up to those sashats to enact justice.

Well, the ******* po-lice sure weren't going to do anything. ;)

The po-lice? Do tell, what are we now Elfie, a black man or a black woman?

There is literally no defense of what the two men did. I don't care how many houses under construction the guy walked through. I don't care that he ran away from the house after being confronted. It does not justify being hunted down and murdered. Again, call the police. It isn't hard. No need to arm yourself and go hunting for the guy. There is no way that ever turns out well.

I think it's more like Rachel Dolezal, just pretending to be black. Otherwise, it would've used the proper term "po-po."

I think so. He went from that to talking like a proper British gent asking if anybody watched the telly last evening.

There is literally no defense of what the two men did. I don't care how many houses under construction the guy walked through. I don't care that he ran away from the house after being confronted. It does not justify being hunted down and murdered. Again, call the police. It isn't hard. No need to arm yourself and go hunting for the guy. There is no way that ever turns out well.

Agreed. I think even more details need to come out, but if 911 was called twice and the police came out and determined this young man did nothing wrong, then why exactly were they following him to confront him?

Agreed. I think even more details need to come out, but if 911 was called twice and the police came out and determined this young man did nothing wrong, then why exactly were they following him to confront him?

For being black in a white neighborhood, perhaps?

Sorry to poke that nerve, Mr. Rock Star.

That was a joke about my apparent stalking of you, Elfie. Honest question with no ill intent, but sarcasm and humor seems to get lost on you always, are you a sufferer of Asperger's or have slight Autism?

That was a joke about my apparent stalking of you, Elfie. Honest question with no ill intent, but sarcasm and humor seems to get lost on you always, are you a sufferer of Asperger's or have slight Autism?

None of your business, stalker.

None of your business, stalker.

I'm watching you with a close eye, Elfie.

senior-man-looking-through-a-pair-of-binoculars-with-lens-caps-still-CFRN18.jpg

Is there a reason elfie part 23 isn't banned already?

Everyone in charge is at the book burning. :wink:

You could use the ignore function if my posts upset you so much.

Everyone in charge is at the book burning. :wink:

You could use the ignore function if my posts upset you so much.

I think it's more of a general heartburn feeling.

Yeah it really serves no purpose. It doesn't even have any entertainment value like Coach.

There is a LOT going on here legally under very old laws that could be outdated.

Citizen's arrest laws are always a bit weird. There are so many 'what-ifs" that on one day you agree with citizen's arrest ability and on another day you think they're the dumbest thing in the world.

Then you combine citizen's arrest laws with open carry laws. So maybe guns are involved.

Then you have a situation where a fight OVER a gun breaks out. Self defense? Not self defense? Accidental gun discharge during the scuffle? Malice/fear/emotional state?

This is a case where bad laws are combined with very morally suspect people (likely on both sides), throw in different races, throw in a gun, throw in video and you get almost a no-win situation.

I really can't think of a good outcome here. The guy is already dead. I think these hillbilly ex-law enforcement people went WAY overboard and took the law into their own hands but there isn't really a CHARGE that looks like it sticks.

I think you go for Manslaughter.... 3-5 years in prison. I know that seems like not a fair trade, but I'm not convinced the victim was completely innocent of wrongdoing. And once you establish that, it opens a whole can of legal worms for these guys to get off on.

There is a LOT going on here legally under very old laws that could be outdated.

Citizen's arrest laws are always a bit weird. There are so many 'what-ifs" that on one day you agree with citizen's arrest ability and on another day you think they're the dumbest thing in the world.

Then you combine citizen's arrest laws with open carry laws. So maybe guns are involved.

Then you have a situation where a fight OVER a gun breaks out. Self defense? Not self defense? Accidental gun discharge during the scuffle? Malice/fear/emotional state?

This is a case where bad laws are combined with very morally suspect people (likely on both sides), throw in different races, throw in a gun, throw in video and you get almost a no-win situation.

I really can't think of a good outcome here. The guy is already dead. I think these hillbilly ex-law enforcement people went WAY overboard and took the law into their own hands but there isn't really a CHARGE that looks like it sticks.

I think you go for Manslaughter.... 3-5 years in prison. I know that seems like not a fair trade, but I'm not convinced the victim was completely innocent of wrongdoing. And once you establish that, it opens a whole can of legal worms for these guys to get off on.

I may not agree with the laws, but based on the laws of that location, I think they will have to plead this down. This is a prime example of having multiple laws coincide, when each one individually has merit, but when you compound them all together it makes for the perfect storm.

I think so. He went from that to talking like a proper British gent asking if anybody watched the telly last evening.

Elftard's self-described attributes (and you definitely hit a nerve with her about her Assburger):

• Muslim
  • Jewish
  • Christian
  • Black
  • Asian
  • Native American
  • Suffers Asperger
  • Also suffers being an assburger
  • Self-described genius
  • Genius unable to hold a job
  • Genius unable to work with others
I think there are others, but the above are from memory alone.

Elftard's self-described attributes (and you definitely hit a nerve with her about her Assburger):

• Muslim
  • Jewish
  • Christian
  • Black
  • Asian
  • Native American
  • Suffers Asperger
  • Also suffers being an assburger
  • Self-described genius
  • Genius unable to hold a job
  • Genius unable to work with others
I think there are others, but the above are from memory alone.

I think Mexican was in the mix too. El Elftardo.