• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ahmaud Arbery Murder

So now Tibs is a pedophile lover. Damn that TDS really twisted your mind. Just you wait, just you wait the walls are closing in.

Pedophiles should be arrested and sentenced to the full extent of the law. You know, like in a Constitutional Republic. You'd be better off moving to Iran, Syria or Somalia. There, you'd get to live out your dreams and dole out street justice all you want. Drag criminals tied to a rope behind your car, walk up to folks you don't like and put a bullet in their head. SCSteeler4life's got no time for no stinkin' courts.

The courts found Rittenhouse innocent. Keep defending pedophiles.

Get in there, dude! (y)

FE-g6u-AUUAMAp-CI.jpg

Why argue with him. Tibs is always right. He knows so much about everything.

Start petitioning for Courthouses to be dismantled around the country, so you and your armed henchmen can carry out vigilante justice however you see fit. Sounds like a plan.
See that’s the thing Tiborat, the city of Kenosha is run by a Democrat mayor that ordered the police to stand down for political reasons . When the government can’t or refuses to protect the citizens and their property vigilante action becomes inevitable and necessary.

I didn't watch the trial but it seems the neighbor who did the filming got punished for not really being involved in the murder. Without his video hard to say what would have happened.

Sounds like you're comfortable with armed vigilantes doling out justice on the streets. No police, no judge, no jury. Open season on anyone with a criminal record or otherwise deemed undesireable. Round up the good ol boys and let them start executing folks. They *deserved* to die. Easy does it. (y)

Sounds like you watch too much MSM. They have coined phrases with Rittenhouse, like "vigilante" and "active shooter." Both are false.

Kyle went to try to help ensure the mob didn't attack a business. FAR cry from a vigilante. Look up the definition.

There are numerous definitions. None fit.

noun
1. a member of a vigilance committee.
2. any person who takes the law into his or her own hands, as by avenging a crime.

Rittenhouse was not a member of a vigilance committee, nor did he take the law into his own hands, nor was he avenging a crime.

From Meriam-Webster:

: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate)broadly
: a self-appointed doer of justice

The group he was with was not organized to suppress and punish crime. They gathered to protect a business from a violent, destructive mob.

You believe what the MSM has told you to believe, and latched onto a phrase that simply doesn't apply. If it did, then every homeowner with a gun who protects his or her home is also a vigilante. Which they are not.

I'm perfectly comfortable with citizens protecting themselves when the local, state and Federal authorities refuse to fulfill their job duties and stand by and watch cities, businesses, and livelihoods burn..

@Tibs , what law did Rittenhouse break?

What's worse and much more sinister, why were the police told to stand down?

If you killed someone in self defense while defending your family's property, would you just go to jail for the rest of your life or possibly face the executioner? Would you fight the charges?

I hope that never happens to any of us, but us law abiding people better hope our right to self defense doesn't go by the wayside like so many of the other rights the Marxists and their useful idiots are chipping away at.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of vigilante justice doled out on the streets.

But your overlords have been actively trying like hell to defund the police. What are people supposed to do when their own city just lets violent rioters/looters get away with whatever they want? It's either one or the other.

But your overlords have been actively trying like hell to defund the police. What are people supposed to do when their own city just lets violent rioters/looters get away with whatever they want? It's either one or the other.
SW, please....It's not "looter" it's aggressive shopper.

Sounds like you're comfortable with armed vigilantes doling out justice on the streets. No police, no judge, no jury. Open season on anyone with a criminal record or otherwise deemed undesireable. Round up the good ol boys and let them start executing folks. They *deserved* to die. Easy does it. (y)
And what the **** is antifa? You’re being a hypocrite now.

The left does vigilant justice just as much as the ones you blame the right wingers for.

Rittenhouse acted out in self defense. Know the whole back story. Many posters have showed it to you, but you keep resorting to calling us racist.

He's not being dumb, ST. This is part of the internal overthrow of our country. Intentional on his part? I'm not exactly sure but leaning towards the affirmative... Unlike many who are just parroting what they hear and see on TV, I think he truly believes it and is an active part of the Marxist movement.
Commies man

Re: JMM post - Random store clerk over the loudspeaker: "Aggressive shoppers, please try to not be so um, aggressive when it comes to innocent bystanders. Thank you, and happy looting - aw-shucks, I mean shopping."

He's a fun and entertaining Commie though. I don't think he's the rip your fingernails out Commie but who knows. Hungarians have an edgy side to them you have to watch out for.
So you’re saying he can see the light?

Reactions: MTC
Re: JMM post - Random store clerk over the loudspeaker: "Aggressive shoppers, please try to not be so um, aggressive when it comes to innocent bystanders. Thank you, and happy looting - aw-shucks, I mean shopping."
Aggressive shoppers, we have a special in aisle 8. Take one 52" Smart TV, take another 2 free!

Please leave one pair of jordans size 10 for MTC…er mean the salvation army. I’m donating to the salvation army. Have a pleasant loot…er I mean shopping experience

80’s movies were wholesome and non political. Not gonna lie it sucks growing up in an overly sensitive era
70s brother, but yes I'm really glad I grew up when I did in the 70s/80s. Funny thing was I thought I grew up in an oppressive society. I compared it to my siblings who grew up in the late 60s/70s. What we have today is unreal. Make it go away...

What will really bake your noodle is that it's the Libs who are doing it and doing a great job out of taking all the fun out of..... everything.

70s brother, but yes I'm really glad I grew up when I did in the 70s/80s. Funny thing was I thought I grew up in an oppressive society. I compared it to my siblings who grew up in the late 60s/70s. What we have today is unreal. Make it go away...

What will really bake your noodle is that it's the Libs who are doing it and doing a great job out of taking all the fun out of..... everything.
Practically same era in terms of comedy.

Edit: liberals have always been kinda this way. Access to social media, more coverage etc just makes it more amplified. I’m sure those hippies in the 60’s/70’s were similar