• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ahmaud Arbery Murder

They didn't really think they were going to get away with it did they?

They didn't really think they were going to get away with it did they?
They did. I watched quite a bit of this trial. They were really trying to go with self defense, and that they were "calmly" trying to get Ahmaud to stop. I suppose yelling at someone that you are going to blow their ******* head off if they don't stop is being calm.

These guys deserve to be thrown under the jail.

Can’t wear MAGA hats in prison. 😐

Good to know the system still works, from time to time.

They did. I watched quite a bit of this trial. They were really trying to go with self defense, and that they were "calmly" trying to get Ahmaud to stop. I suppose yelling at someone that you are going to blow their ******* head off if they don't stop is being calm.

These guys deserve to be thrown under the jail.
Exactly… running through a neighborhood isnt a crime… and certainly not punishable by death…

They jury got it right… hopefully they get no chance at parole

Can’t wear MAGA hats in prison. 😐

Good to know the system still works, from time to time.
Usually it does work...Do you think the Rittenhouse decision was not correct? If not why?

What is your opinion with respect to the individual who killed 6 in Wisconsin on Sunday? Do you think he should face the death penalty?

Usually it does work...Do you think the Rittenhouse decision was not correct? If not why?
If Rittenhouse had not travelled to Kenosha that day, two people would still be alive. Not a huge fan of vigilante justice doled out on the streets. Let's leave that for places like Honduras & Somalia.

What is your opinion with respect to the individual who killed 6 in Wisconsin on Sunday? Do you think he should face the death penalty?

Absolutely, yes.

If Rittenhouse had not travelled to Kenosha that day, two people would still be alive. Not a huge fan of vigilante justice doled out on the streets. Let's leave that for places like Honduras & Somalia.

Absolutely, yes.
What difference does it make if he crossed state lines? He had family in WI but his Mom lived in MI. When you lived in the States did you just stay in California? Since when is it against the law to travel to other states? What law did he break? He was trying to help defend a family's livelyhood which was not being protected by local and state law enforcement which is their job. They were told to stand down....Why?

Maybe if those individuals were at home rather than burning down the block, they would be alive. Hmmmm

Absolutely, yes.
If Rittenhouse hadn't been attacked by - these fine fellas.

Rosenbaum was raised in Texas and Arizona, according to The Washington Post. The paper reported that Rosenbaum said he was molested by a stepfather and had spent most of his adult life in prison starting at age 18 for sexual conduct with five preteen boys.

Huber had spent time in prison twice, first for violating probation after strangling his brother and again for kicking his sister, the Post reported.

So he killed a pedophile , and someone so violent that he spent time in prison for hurting his siblings.

More of Tibs heroes.

What difference does it make if he crossed state lines? He had family in WI but his Mom lived in MI. When you lived in the States did you just stay in California? Since when is it against the law to travel to other states? What law did he break? He was trying to help defend a family's livelyhood which was not being protected by local and state law enforcement which is their job. They were told to stand down....Why?

Maybe if those individuals were at home rather than burning down the block, they would be alive. Hmmmm
Tibs, what makes me so angry is that most of the unrest and turmoil from 2020 was ginned up to influence an election. I had a feeling it would be a weird year but what was thought up between the lockdowns and taking advantage every possible piece of bad news then capitolized upon to ratchet things up even more was truly despicable.. Livelihoods were just totally lost, families just decimated and for what? I hope you can see the seeds that you are helping to fertilize....Good God man I hope you can see the light someday.

If Rittenhouse hadn't been attacked by - these fine fellas.

Sounds like you're comfortable with armed vigilantes doling out justice on the streets. No police, no judge, no jury. Open season on anyone with a criminal record or otherwise deemed undesireable. Round up the good ol boys and let them start executing folks. They *deserved* to die. Easy does it. (y)

Do you think Ahmaud Arbery's family will be invited to Mar-a-Lago for a photo opportunity with Trump or an interview with Tucker Carlson? If not, why not? 🤷‍♂️

Absolutely, yes.
It wasn’t vigilante Justice… it was clear cut self defense. Tge part about him not going may be true, but he was well within his rights and despite the liberal spin it was his city too… he split his time between his moms place and his dad’s, who loved there

Both of these trials had perfect decisions… Rittenhouse had no business being charged, he was innocent and was found to be innocent

These chuckleheads went on a vigilante justice run, murdered a guy for nothing, and are going to rot in prison because of it

Sounds like you're comfortable with armed vigilantes doling out justice on the streets. No police, no judge, no jury. Open season on anyone with a criminal record or otherwise deemed undesireable. Round up the good ol boys and let them start executing folks. They deserved to die. Easy does it. (y)
Again if you watched any of the trial you would see that that take is factually untrue and completely fabricated… he never confronted or started anything. Those guys repeatedly confronted him and each time he walked away except when he was alone and cornered and the guy grabbed his gun while charging at him after threatening to kill him… but yeah … that sounds like a vigilante to me

How many people died in Kenosha during the George Floyd protests? And who murdered them? 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like you're comfortable with armed vigilantes doling out justice on the streets. No police, no judge, no jury. Open season on anyone with a criminal record or otherwise deemed undesireable. Round up the good ol boys and let them start executing folks. They *deserved* to die. Easy does it. (y)
Did you actually read what you wrote? Did, what you stated, actually happen?

You are correct on one thing...There were no police..Can you explain why?

See how the facts and law work. Bravo! Justice done.

As happens every day in America, thousands of times per day with jury verdicts.

God I am so ******* sick of people (person - Tibilo) who have never actually seen a trial take place - let alone participated in a trial - spewing idiotic garbage about the American judicial system.

Stupid ******* Tibilo gives a **** about a case only - repeat, ONLY - if the victims are his ideological brethren, including serial felons, rapists, child rapists and women beaters. Some idiot doped up felon gets killed? Game on.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans are raped, robbed, brutalized, assaulted and murdered by his ideological brethren?

sleepy-yawn.gif

Thousands of Americans are devastated with goddamn idiot rioters burning down their businesses, destroying their life savings?

sleepy-yawn.gif

Low or no bail leads to tens of thousands being robbed, assaulted, property vandalized, even raped and murdered?

sleepy-yawn.gif

Once again, just put Tibilo the Stupid on ignore. His level of dumb is like a Biden fart - ugly, noxious, ruinous, and ******* unnecessary.

As happens every day in America, thousands of times per day with jury verdicts.

God I am so ******* sick of people (person - Tibilo) who have never actually seen a trial take place - let alone participated in a trial - spewing idiotic garbage about the American judicial system.

Stupid ******* Tibilo gives a **** about a case only - repeat, ONLY - if the victims are his ideological brethren, including serial felons, rapists, child rapists and women beaters. Some idiot doped up felon gets killed? Game on.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans are raped, robbed, brutalized, assaulted and murdered by his ideological brethren?

sleepy-yawn.gif

Thousands of Americans are devastated with goddamn idiot rioters burning down their businesses, destroying their life savings?

sleepy-yawn.gif

Low or no bail leads to tens of thousands being robbed, assaulted, property vandalized, even raped and murdered?

sleepy-yawn.gif

Once again, just put Tibilo the Stupid on ignore. His level of dumb is like a Biden fart - ugly, noxious, ruinous, and ******* unnecessary.
He's not being dumb, ST. This is part of the internal overthrow of our country. Intentional on his part? I'm not exactly sure but leaning towards the affirmative... Unlike many who are just parroting what they hear and see on TV, I think he truly believes it and is an active part of the Marxist movement.

Key word dumbass- ATTACKED

And I'll go on record every pedophile on this planet deserves to die the most terrible death possible.
Keep defending PEDOPHILES

The Left does. They riot all the time when things don't go their way. They want my side dead because we believe in small government and individual rights and don't believe in global warming.

And I'll go on record every pedophile on this planet deserves to die the most terrible death possible.

Start petitioning for Courthouses to be dismantled around the country, so you and your armed henchmen can carry out vigilante justice however you see fit. Sounds like a plan.

Start petitioning for Courthouses to be dismantled around the country, so you and your armed henchmen can carry out vigilante justice however you see fit. Sounds like a plan.
So now Tibs is a pedophile lover. Damn that TDS really twisted your mind. Just you wait, just you wait the walls are closing in.