• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

Q. Could the Steelers possibly make more bonehead plays in the second half than they have in the first half?

I don't want the answer to be "hold my beer"

TOTAL BS that for as much money as the NFL makes that any equipment breaks down especially the clocks, its called redundancy to prevent total failure like this! and don't say the officials keep the official time!

Salute the nation

Getting a bad feeling this will be one of those games that got away.
The Bengals are starting to outplay us. Luckily we still have our halftime adjustments to make.

Why if the ref has a mic to the stadium PA does he not announce every so often something like " 3:42 left on game clock. clock is running." It's not like they are playing in 1895...LOL. Them playing blind as to time left is idiotic.

We will see where our O is....Multiple TO's with over one minute 30 sec to go.

Not watching the game...are you?
i just saw Kenny Pickett unintentionally intentionally throw the ball away on some real pressure and while taking a big hit.

What EXACTLY do you want him to do there? Eat it? Throw up a duck? try an rip it downfield to any of the receiver - all of which had trailers?

TOTAL BS that for as much money as the NFL makes that any equipment breaks down especially the clocks, its called redundancy to prevent total failure like this! and don't say the officials keep the official time!

Salute the nation
S&^t happens. They identified the problem. Had a bac-[up plan, and got it fixed.

Dink and dunk the entire way down.

Muth!!!!!!