• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

I think Muth has more production today than the whole rest of the season

Damn Muth caught an elbow to back of the head...not good with his history

i just saw Kenny Pickett unintentionally intentionally throw the ball away on some real pressure and while taking a big hit.

What EXACTLY do you want him to do there? Eat it? Throw up a duck? try an rip it downfield to any of the receiver - all of which had trailers?
Bad decision to through to Warren 10 yards behind the LOS. Had at least 5 or 6 seconds on 3rd to find someone and make a throw where they had a chance to catch the ball. Sure throwing it away was a lesser evil. Just my take.

Meh....I guess the safe call.

Sigh.

got a lot of yards and 3 points.....not sure if that is good or bad

is there nothing that can be done when we are in 3rd and 8-9-10 and we KNOW CIN is brining the kitchen sink? EVERY time KP is in a passing down, everyone knows to blitz the crap out of him. And he cannot handle it. He throws it to empty field because the receiver has turned the other way or he throws it 15 yards out of bounds.'

Could we run a draw? Quick dump over the middle? Something has to be figured out because you can set your watch by it. 3rd and long---EVERYBODY is comin. I think it is confirmed--Pickett is just not good. Now he does have a bad offensive line desperately trying to protect him, but you can just look at him. He misses open receivers. He is just not that good.

3 whole points

If that’s a hold, then Cinci should have like six flags by now
The holds they call on us I just wish they would give Watt the same respect on the (non)holds that are put on him weekly.