• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

is there nothing that can be done when we are in 3rd and 8-9-10 and we KNOW CIN is brining the kitchen sink? EVERY time KP is in a passing down, everyone knows to blitz the crap out of him. And he cannot handle it. He throws it to empty field because the receiver has turned the other way or he throws it 15 yards out of bounds.'

Could we run a draw? Quick dump over the middle? Something has to be figured out because you can set your watch by it. 3rd and long---EVERYBODY is comin. I think it is confirmed--Pickett is just not good. Now he does have a bad offensive line desperately trying to protect him, but you can just look at him. He misses open receivers. He is just not that good.

3 whole points
Warren and DJ say hi.

is there nothing that can be done when we are in 3rd and 8-9-10 and we KNOW CIN is brining the kitchen sink? EVERY time KP is in a passing down, everyone knows to blitz the crap out of him. And he cannot handle it. He throws it to empty field because the receiver has turned the other way or he throws it 15 yards out of bounds.'

Could we run a draw? Quick dump over the middle? Something has to be figured out because you can set your watch by it. 3rd and long---EVERYBODY is comin. I think it is confirmed--Pickett is just not good. Now he does have a bad offensive line desperately trying to protect him, but you can just look at him. He misses open receivers. He is just not that good.

3 whole points
did you watch the game? He has been hit on a few passes and had a perfect TD pass dropped. He has 6 incomp. He was hit on 2 and had a drop.

Why not McFarland change up something catch out of the backfield. I thought they were so happy he returned and does not play.

Bad decision to through to Warren 10 yards behind the LOS. Had at least 5 or 6 seconds on 3rd to find someone and make a throw where they had a chance to catch the ball. Sure throwing it away was a lesser evil. Just my take.
You are entitled to that opinion.

i think the idea is that your most explosive player on offense gets the ball in space 1-on-1. Either way i would agree that the playcall wasnt good and throwing to a guy more than 5 yards behind the LOS is NEVER a good idea.
Wish Warren would have unintentionally intentionally dropped that one.

Our pass blocking blows. The Steelers should be up 13-7 in this game at least, if not for the Warren fumble and the DJ drop, which we should have challenged that since he took 3 steps.

Anyhow it's way better than last week.

I still don't see a hold
Squint your eyes and ask your wife, girlfriend or anyone to slap you up the side of your head as you watch the replay next time. It actually is pretty obvious.

Just got here. Saw the run by Warren, the punt, and the kneel down.

Give me your synopsis so far.

3 whole points
Lol, he's been accurate all game, guess he needs to learn how to block for himself.

3 whole points
Steelers should be up 10 -7. O-line still a mixed bag. I think Kenny has been good enough in the half.

Accuracy so far Kenny is at 68 percent completion percentage.

Yeah you read that right.

Here come our "adjustments" :rolleyes:
Tomlin's adjustments.

giphy.gif

This game is the exact opposite of most steeler games. Usually they are getting completely outplayed and somehow end up with more points. Today, they are the team in control and moving the ball, yet they are behind.

You are entitled to that opinion.

i think the idea is that your most explosive player on offense gets the ball in space 1-on-1. Either way i would agree that the playcall wasnt good and throwing to a guy more than 5 yards behind the LOS is NEVER a good idea.
Wish Warren would have unintentionally intentionally dropped that one.
I know you love your Warren but that was the worst play he could have done (Pickett)...dumping it to him. If Pickett was going to throw it away then that would have been the play to do it. I really can't even believe you think that was a good option.

Our pass blocking blows. The Steelers should be up 13-7 in this game at least, if not for the Warren fumble and the DJ drop, which we should have challenged that since he took 3 steps.

Anyhow it's way better than last week.
it already looks like an upgrade to MID.

The O has looked pretty good. The difference so far was the ref's screwing us and not calling the obvious TD in the endzone. It should have been reviewed one way or another. If that TD stands, this is an entirely different ballgame.

Just got here. Saw the run by Warren, the punt, and the kneel down.

Give me your synopsis so far.
Go back and continue to do what you were doing.

/JK