• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

Tomlin's adjustments.

giphy.gif
Now that is some funny ****!!!!!

This game is the exact opposite of most steeler games. Usually they are getting completely outplayed and somehow end up with more points. Today, they are the team in control and moving the ball, yet they are behind.
They don't end up with more points until the clock strikes 0:00. SO far, this is a typical Steeler game. lol

Just got here. Saw the run by Warren, the punt, and the kneel down.

Give me your synopsis so far.
The offense is still work in progress but it is very obvious that both new OCs know how to call plays that are beneficial for the players on the field. My only gripe is George has not been targeted enough...

did you watch the game? He has been hit on a few passes and had a perfect TD pass dropped. He has 6 incomp. He was hit on 2 and had a drop.
I saw him get hit. That is why I mentioned his bad offensive line, but I watched him miss Muth and DJ on the same play --a 3rd down play that would have gotten a first. Even Muth was standing there holding his hand out for a few seconds after the play and the camera stayed on him. He was not on the same page and DJ cause he threw to where he thought DJ would be and nobody was there.

Im not saying he is trash and maybe I should say he isnt good now. But he could get better. I just have no confidence in him. 3rd and long and I know he will not convert.

very happy we are using the middle of the field, but the results seems to be the same. 3 whole points. Now I missed the play that the TV guys say Shades should have challenged and PIT would have gotten a TD. I didnt see that. And I have since found out that Warren fumbled in CIN territory. So that isnt Kenny's fault, but the result is 3 points and KP has missed throws. He just has. Maybe he will put it together in the 2nd half. Cannot believe the luck this Browning kid has had with tipped passes getting 31 yards and our guy having him dead to rights and cannot get him to the ground for a sack so he throws for another 20+yd play.

Vodka in Guiness, isn't that what they call the Irish car bom?

try Stateside Vodka, made in Philadelphia. It's smooth and reasonably priced.
I dont think it is vodka, but I cant remember. I remember you drop a shot into a beer and have to chug it before it foams over.

Pickett 13 of 19 for 149 yards

Harris 7 carries for 45 yards

Muth 5 catches for 89 yards

Boz 1 for 1 in FGs

Our offense today.

Defense will need to help out more it is looking since we don't know how to find the EZ.

Tomlin and crew's adjustments should help out some.

Boz kicks short.....return to the 25 or 26.

Dreaded 3rd and long.

I saw him get hit. That is why I mentioned his bad offensive line, but I watched him miss Muth and DJ on the same play --a 3rd down play that would have gotten a first. Even Muth was standing there holding his hand out for a few seconds after the play and the camera stayed on him. He was not on the same page and DJ cause he threw to where he thought DJ would be and nobody was there.

Im not saying he is trash and maybe I should say he isnt good now. But he could get better. I just have no confidence in him. 3rd and long and I know he will not convert.

very happy we are using the middle of the field, but the results seems to be the same. 3 whole points. Now I missed the play that the TV guys say Shades should have challenged and PIT would have gotten a TD. I didnt see that. And I have since found out that Warren fumbled in CIN territory. So that isnt Kenny's fault, but the result is 3 points and KP has missed throws. He just has. Maybe he will put it together in the 2nd half. Cannot believe the luck this Browning kid has had with tipped passes getting 31 yards and our guy having him dead to rights and cannot get him to the ground for a sack so he throws for another 20+yd play.
So far Kenny has missed on 3 throws or less out of 19. He is not the problem so far. We have almost the same amount of yrds in the half as we did all of last game. We are not finishing drives from either penalties or bad blitz pickups / reads.

No hold?