• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

Effiero,, there are ******** everywhere,, black and white.. Many people on this site support Trump and are not racist.. You know this

Think Donald Trump wants anything to do with the kkk? No. Their leader came out and said he supported Trump but It wasn't trump who accepted it or paid any heed to it. It was the media.

This was a land slide win for trump. And it wasn't because we voters don't like blacks,, OR because Trump hates blacks. Its not true. Stop eating up everythying the media says.

Obama was a failure as a president and a leader. Its even more evident by his absence during the rioting and BS going on in cities. Middle class America wants no more of what we are being force fed by the gov and force told to believe by the media. That's what this election was about.
That's why Trump beat out all of the other republican candidates.. AND Hillary.

Reactions: MTC
And of course, elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiAsperger's is horrified at what somebody supposedly said ...

But not bothered at all with hundreds of incidents of physical violence on Trump supporters.

Don't believe the physical assaults on Trump supporters are numerous? Go to Youtube, and search "Trump supporter assaulted." Then search for "Clinton supporter assaulted."

Go ahead, elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiAsperger, I'll wait.

Red Herring #3

Notice the inability to say something like " That's disgusting doing that to kikidsThat's not my reason for supporting Trump" etc.

No, the need to find some kind of equivalency overwhelms them as it's pushed on them by their cognitive dissonance.

Again....pathetic.

Red Herring #3

Notice the inability to say something like " That's disgusting doing that to kikidsThat's not my reason for supporting Trump" etc.

You first, ******.

Let's hear your criticism of Soros paying ******** to protest, and criticism of those ******* blocking roads where people are just trying to get to work or get home or go to the ******* market. Yep, the sounds of silence by the whining, bitchy, petulant **** who predicted a "Clinton blowout."

15036691_1177069445679637_6016382050318804171_n.jpg

http://www.katc.com/story/33679687/...dent-says-2-men-assaulted-her-and-stole-hijab

Police: UL student fabricated story of being beaten, robbed of wallet and hijab
Posted: Nov 10, 2016 12:56 PM EST
Updated: Nov 10, 2016 4:25 PM EST

Photo of UL
Photo of UL
LAFAYETTE -
A day after she reported it, police say a woman made up a story about being assaulted by a man wearing a Trump hat.

The woman called police Wednesday to say that two white men, one wearing a Trump hat, hit her several times, screamed racial slurs at her and stole her wallet and hijab. Lafayette police had been investigating the incident as an armed robbery and hate crime.

However, Thursday afternoon police issued a terse statement, saying that she had admitted she made up the story. The incident is no longer under investigation, police said, but no decisions have been made as to whether the woman will face charges for her false report.

The woman, described by police as an 18-year-old student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, became the focus of stories around the world as other reports came in of assaults, graffiti and other incidents with racial overtones that are occurring across the nation.

Police said they had no witnesses or nearby surveillance video to corroborate her story, so they were working only with her statement.

"Basically, all we have is her statement," spokesman Karl Ratcliff said. "At this point, there's not really much else we can do with it."

I voted against policies that I don't like. Don't care the color of skin, genitalia, religion, etc.

White privilege: the dignity to suffer life's universal woes without whining, rioting, and blaming everyone else for my troubles, poor decisions, and shortcomings.

Effiero,, there are ******** everywhere,, black and white.. Many people on this site support Trump and are not racist.. You know this

Think Donald Trump wants anything to do with the kkk? No. Their leader came out and said he supported Trump but It wasn't trump who accepted it or paid any heed to it. It was the media.

This was a land slide win for trump. And it wasn't because we voters don't like blacks,, OR because Trump hates blacks. Its not true. Stop eating up everythying the media says.

Obama was a failure as a president and a leader. Its even more evident by his absence during the rioting and BS going on in cities. Middle class America wants no more of what we are being force fed by the gov and force told to believe by the media. That's what this election was about.
That's why Trump beat out all of the other republican candidates.. AND Hillary.

Really? I have one guy here calling me "black jew" whatever. Mocking my ethnicity in this very thread.

Are those the types you're talking about?

I agree not everyone that voted for Chump are racists. That would be ludicrous. We do know certain things about certain groups that voted for him though. And we are seeing their mindset manifest in our schools.

http://www.katc.com/story/33679687/...dent-says-2-men-assaulted-her-and-stole-hijab

Police: UL student fabricated story of being beaten, robbed of wallet and hijab
Posted: Nov 10, 2016 12:56 PM EST
Updated: Nov 10, 2016 4:25 PM EST

Photo of UL
Photo of UL
LAFAYETTE -
A day after she reported it, police say a woman made up a story about being assaulted by a man wearing a Trump hat.

The woman called police Wednesday to say that two white men, one wearing a Trump hat, hit her several times, screamed racial slurs at her and stole her wallet and hijab. Lafayette police had been investigating the incident as an armed robbery and hate crime.

However, Thursday afternoon police issued a terse statement, saying that she had admitted she made up the story. The incident is no longer under investigation, police said, but no decisions have been made as to whether the woman will face charges for her false report.

The woman, described by police as an 18-year-old student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, became the focus of stories around the world as other reports came in of assaults, graffiti and other incidents with racial overtones that are occurring across the nation.

Police said they had no witnesses or nearby surveillance video to corroborate her story, so they were working only with her statement.

"Basically, all we have is her statement," spokesman Karl Ratcliff said. "At this point, there's not really much else we can do with it."

And this is relevant to a group of people chanting"white power" or telling African Americans to go back to Africa in what way?

Are you saying those incidents are made up?

Really? I have one guy here calling me "black jew" whatever. Mocking my ethnicity in this very thread.

Oh, be fair - it's waaaaay more than one, elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiAspergerLiar.

Did I trigger you, snowflake? If so, good.

You first, ******.

Let's hear your criticism of Soros paying ******** to protest, and criticism of those ******* blocking roads where people are just trying to get to work or get home or go to the ******* market. Yep, the sounds of silence by the whining, bitchy, petulant **** who predicted a "Clinton blowout."

15036691_1177069445679637_6016382050318804171_n.jpg

Never runs out of Trump colored fish does he????

Not interested in your conspiracies, were talking about racial harrasment of children, jackass.

Never runs out of Trump colored fish does he????

Not interested in your conspiracies, were talking about racial harrasment of children, jackass.

Yep, not one ******* word criticizing his ideological brethren physically attacking Trump supporters.

Not one word in protest.

So when you whine that somebody in a school chanted, "build that wall," don't expect anybody to give a ****. You show who you are - you are perfectly fine with your ilk beating political opponents.

Not as badly as I beat your *** verbally on this forum, granted, but beatings nonetheless.

White privilege: the dignity to suffer life's universal woes without whining, rioting, and blaming everyone else for my troubles, poor decisions, and shortcomings.

What about "white power"? Can you define that for me?

Yep, not one ******* word criticizing his ideological brethren physically attacking Trump supporters.

Not one word in protest.

So when you whine that somebody in a school chanted, "build that wall," don't expect anybody to give a ****. You show who you are - you are perfectly fine with your ilk beating political opponents.

Not as badly as I beat your *** verbally on this forum, granted, but beatings nonetheless.

No son. The only thing you do is resort to swearing and playground ethnic bullying.

Again......because you are truly pathetic, and your support and slobbering over the buffoon in chief(after it was clear he would win) shows it for all to see.

elfiePoloFakeEbonicRabbiAsperger's attempt to apologize for the physical violence of his uneducated, pampered ilk:

No son. The only thing you do is resort to swearing and playground ethnic bullying.

Again......because you are truly pathetic, and your support and slobbering over the buffoon in chief(after it was clear he would win) shows it for all to see.

You may need to work on that a bit more, snowflake.

What about "white power"? Can you define that for me?

White power: the dignity to suffer life's universal woes without whining, rioting, and blaming everyone else for my troubles, poor decisions, and shortcomings.

You're welcome, you stupid, stultifying, spoiled, petulant, brain-damaged little *****.

And this is relevant to a group of people chanting"white power" or telling African Americans to go back to Africa in what way?

Are you saying those incidents are made up?

Yes.

They have medication for that.....or you can get therapy from Alex Jones I guess.

Conservatives don't have time for protests and political violence. We have jobs to go to.

Red Herring #3

No, the need to find some kind of equivalency overwhelms them as it's pushed on them by their cognitive dissonance.

Again....pathetic.

No whats pathetic is that your liberal free loading *** is even allowed to post here. I have Been a contributor to this site for 17+ years, as a matter of fact I was one of the very first to donate to this site to make it easier for a race baiting piece of **** like you to come on here a spew your ******* garbage. It's done got old, why don't you go find a place to lay down and shut your ******* mouth, you are actually to stupid to be allowed to post here anyway. If what I typed isn't clear enough as to how I feel about you and everyone that acts like you then maybe this is. GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have medication for that.....

elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbi lets it be known how he is disgusted by the well-documented, repeated physical violence against Trump supporters. Physical violence, not some ******* bullshit made-up "chant":

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

There you have it ... the credible, consistent positions of elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbi.

No whats pathetic is that your liberal free loading *** is even allowed to post here. I have Been a contributor to this site for 17+ years, as a matter of fact I was one of the very first to donate to this site to make it easier for a race baiting piece of **** like you to come on here a spew your ******* garbage. It's done got old, why don't you go find a place to lay down and shut your ******* mouth, you are actually to stupid to be allowed to post here anyway. If what I typed isn't clear enough as to how I feel about you and everyone that acts like you then maybe this is. GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that time was when only Contributors could access P&R?

11935088_502327576592013_508127552554708324_n.jpg

Elfiero, I am concerned about your complete inability to recognize cuplability on the part of the liberal masses rioting, causing bodily harm and otherwise acting in a manner many of those liberals would deem "Trump" like in the wake of the election loss. Instead you point out "red herrings" in an attempt to deflect any responsibility.

Dude, it's your people who are currently out of control.

You can't blame Donald Trump for stupid things children say and do. If you in fact wish to die on that hill then you must blame Hillary Clinton for the assaults on people perpetrated by the rioters angry that "you voted for Donald Trump"?

But no. That's a "red herring" isn't it? Just more of the constant double-standard that America is ******* sick and tired of.

Don't you see? We're sick of it. We don't dislike black people. We don't want them to go back to Africa. We don't want women in the kitchen or the bedroom. We don't want gays "back in the closet". We could give a ****. We're just ******* people man. And we're sick as **** of being painted out to be the anti-christ by every Tom, Dick and Harry because it furthers somebody else's political agenda.

Damn man. We don't want undocumented, illegal aliens getting a bunch of social services when MILLIONS of our own people NEED SERVICES!

We don't want people telling us we should have our hand guns taken away because it will be safer for everyone while illegal handguns flood the streets and our own government makes clandestine arms sales to foreign governments.

We don't want our service men and women constantly sent over into a meat grinder to "prolongue or maintain" a tenuous peace.

We don't want to continually pander to big pharmaceutical companies and the insurance industry simply to protect senators' and congressmen/womens' jobs.

You make it seem as though anyone who failed to vote for Clinton has a personal deep rooted zeal for watching this country burn. Jesus. The people in this country are the same as they were 4 years ago, 2 years ago. They're just sick as **** of being told THEY'RE the reason everything is going to **** while Obama golfs and Clinton raises money for her "charity" and congress and senate bicker endlessly.

I don't understand why you can't ******' see that.

White power: the dignity to suffer life's universal woes without whining, rioting, and blaming everyone else for my troubles, poor decisions, and shortcomings.

You're welcome, you stupid, stultifying, spoiled, petulant, brain-damaged little *****.

Here let me help you:

White Privilege:

White privilege is a set of advantages and/or immunities that white people benefit from on a daily basis beyond those common to all others. White privilege can exist without white people's conscious knowledge of its presence and it helps to maintain the racial hierarchy in this country.

The biggest problem with white privilege is the invisibility it maintains to those who benefit from it most. The inability to recognize that many of the advantages whites hold are a direct result of the disadvantages of other people, contributes to the unwillingness of white people, even those who are not overtly racist, to recognize their part in maintaining and benefiting from white supremacy.

White privilege is about not having to worry about being followed in a department store while shopping. It's about thinking that your clothes, manner of speech, and behavior in general, are racially neutral, when, in fact, they are white. It's seeing your image on television daily and knowing that you're being represented. It's people assuming that you lead a constructive life free from crime and off welfare. It's about not having to assume your daily interactions with people have racial overtones.

White privilege is having the freedom and luxury to fight racism one day and ignore it the next. White privilege exists on an individual, cultural, and institutional level.

"Being white means never having to think about it."-James Baldwin