• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

That is tragic and sad that people have to resort to violence when threatened by racist groups.

This was the same reaction to the Repugnican candidates leading up to 2008/2012 wasnt.it coolie?

That is tragic and sad that people have to resort to violence when threatened by racist groups.

This was the same reaction to the Repugnican candidates leading up to 2008/2012 wasnt.it coolie?

no one is threatened this ********. I don't think Louis Farakhan would support a racist...you can drop all this rhetoric because it is bullshit. It wasn't racist for Carter to ban muslims when he was in office, but if Trump was to stem the tide of "refugees" until they can be vetted, he is racist. The medias claims of racism just don't ******* hold up to the facts.

no one is threatened this ********. I don't think Louis Farakhan would support a racist...you can drop all this rhetoric because it is bullshit. It wasn't racist for Carter to ban muslims when he was in office, but if Trump was to stem the tide of "refugees" until they can be vetted, he is racist. The medias claims of racism just don't ******* hold up to the facts.

That's not why Trump is racist. He's racist because he characterized a group of people as mostly "drug dealers and rapists"

He is a racist and one who panders to racists. Those are facts.

That's not why Trump is racist. He's racist because he characterized a group of people as mostly "drug dealers and rapists"

No he didn't....he said the the Mexican government sent their criminals over here...He NEVER said ALL or even MOST Mexicans were criminals.....only those who blindly follow what the media talking heads say believe he is racist.

These people need to behave themselves. The electorate has spoken.

I hate when I have to defend someone I don't even like and didn't support, but you are just wrong. The facts are that there is a lot of terrible stuff coming through our borders from Mexico and South and Central America. Yes there are some nice hard working people who just want to support their families coming through...AS TRUMP SAID...there is also a whole lot of drugs and a whole lot of rape and a whole lot of human trafficking and a whole lot of gang activity associated with illegal entry through our southern border. That is not racism, that is fact. Open your eyes. I can post 50 more links if you would like but this should get your education started....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ht-rape-trees-found-along-us-southern-border/
http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-u-s-mexico-borders-150-miles-of-hell-20130103
http://hispolitica.com/2015/06/30/donald-trumps-controversial-mexican-comments-are-accurate/#
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/25/rape-trees-dead-mi
http://www.businessinsider.com/hero...nistan-2016-3grants-consequences-open-border/
http://www.insightcrime.org/news-an...-compete-with-colombians-for-us-heroin-market

were talking about racial harrasment of children, jackass.

It's actually "we're" but whatever, WE'RE used to you being a dumbass.

Let's talk about children being harassed in schools.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24339/ - 8 college students
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...eachers-bully-me-because-im-conservative.html - a 15 year old in Wisconsin
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/11/...acked-after-supporting-trump-on-social-media/ - a high school girl beaten up for posting her support for Trump

Of course, you'll tell us this bullying and violence is justified. That's what the Left does so well - rationalize.

Now if we expand this to all Trump supporters - well the rest of the folks have covered that quite well - hundreds of incidents of people being brutally attacked by the Left for supporting their candidate.

You lose this silly argument every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Louis Farrakahn told his followers NOT to vote for Hillary. I'll post the link if ya'll doubt me. :brushteeth:

No he didn't....he said the the Mexican government sent their criminals over here...He NEVER said ALL or even MOST Mexicans were criminals.....only those who blindly follow what the media talking heads say believe he is racist.

The media took this statement, made up a complete falsehood and ran with it. See also, Trump and Trump supporters who made negative comments directed at Black Lives Matter (which is a hate group btw) and based on that, made up the complete fiction that TRUMP IS RACIST!!!! HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE!!!!! It's a complete bullshit fabrication, just as TRUMP HATES MEXICANS!!! Only complete ******* morons would fall for something so transparent. Just shows how many ignorant ******* morons we have in this country.

Last edited:

You actually think Farrakhan who himself is a racist would support Donald Trump?

Wow.....just wow

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_102946.shtml

I hate when I have to defend someone I don't even like and didn't support, but you are just wrong. The facts are that there is a lot of terrible stuff coming through our borders from Mexico and South and Central America. Yes there are some nice hard working people who just want to support their families coming through...AS TRUMP SAID...there is also a whole lot of drugs and a whole lot of rape and a whole lot of human trafficking and a whole lot of gang activity associated with illegal entry through our southern border. That is not racism, that is fact. Open your eyes. I can post 50 more links if you would like but this should get your education started....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ht-rape-trees-found-along-us-southern-border/
http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-u-s-mexico-borders-150-miles-of-hell-20130103
http://hispolitica.com/2015/06/30/donald-trumps-controversial-mexican-comments-are-accurate/#
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/25/rape-trees-dead-mi
http://www.businessinsider.com/hero...nistan-2016-3grants-consequences-open-border/
http://www.insightcrime.org/news-an...-compete-with-colombians-for-us-heroin-market

Gateway pundit......breitbart.....

no thanks I think i'll stay ignorant in your eyes.

You actually think Farrakhan who himself is a racist would support Donald Trump?

Wow.....just wow

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_102946.shtml

watch the video linked in my last post. He does not endorse Trump, but he agrees with him (which is support) on the issue of vetting refugees and thinks since he did not accept money from the rich Jews he is in a better position than previous Presidents to actually help those who need it most

the refugee comments start at around the 2:30 mark.....since you are probably too lazy to listen to all of it.....

edit: since you are too lazy here is the link.....

http://www.infowars.com/louis-farrakhan-supports-trump/

Last edited:

A video montage of "racist groups" getting assaulted by those peaceful, tolerant liberals:

You are a vile, contemptible, lying, ******, douchebag, contemptible lowlife in vilifying people being attacked - hundreds of times, ****** - by the worst form of dogshit ever to be covered by skin - i.e., liberal Democrats.

Eat a Glock, ******.

and from your article....

I said of Mr. Trump that I give him credit as the only one who stood in front of “some” members of the Jewish community and told them he did not need or want their money. This was very big because any man who is able to stand on his own is free enough to do what is in the best interest of the country. That is what I said and that is what I meant.

On another occasion, I said I liked what I am looking at because I felt he had a strength required of anyone who wished to save America, or move away the Wrath of Allah (God) plaguing not only America but the world with the forces of nature.

Wow, sounds like more "support"

and from your article....
I said of Mr. Trump that I give him credit as the only one who stood in front of “some” members of the Jewish community and told them he did not need or want their money. This was very big because any man who is able to stand on his own is free enough to do what is in the best interest of the country. That is what I said and that is what I meant.

On another occasion, I said I liked what I am looking at because I felt he had a strength required of anyone who wished to save America, or move away the Wrath of Allah (God) plaguing not only America but the world with the forces of nature.

Wow, sounds like more "support"

Also it's worth noting that the Koch Brothers did not give Trump any money since they can't buy him.

Gateway pundit......breitbart.....

no thanks I think i'll stay ignorant in your eyes.

So which of the stated facts do you refute? Attacking the source without refuting the facts is cowardly. Sorry Huffpo doesn't report this stuff.

So which of the stated facts do you refute? Attacking the source without refuting the facts is cowardly. Sorry Huffpo doesn't report this stuff.

he won't read it because like many liberals he does not do well with thoughts that don't fit securely in his little box of "facts".....opinions not like his scare him

A video montage of "racist groups" getting assaulted by those peaceful, tolerant liberals:

You are a vile, contemptible, lying, ******, douchebag, contemptible lowlife in vilifying people being attacked - hundreds of times, ****** - by the worst form of dogshit ever to be covered by skin - i.e., liberal Democrats.

Eat a Glock, ******.

So what if you're in a stand your ground state, and have a ccw, can you legally just blow a few of these ******* away.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...and-an-immigrant-i-voted-for-trump/?tid=sm_fb

I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump.
By Asra Q. Nomani November 10 at 1:13 PM

The author poses after casting her ballot. (Photo provided by Asra Nomani)
Asra Q. Nomani is a former Wall Street Journal reporter and a co-founder of the Muslim Reform Movement. She can be found on Twitter at @AsraNomani.

A lot is being said now about the “silent secret Trump supporters.”

This is my confession — and explanation: I — a 51-year-old, a Muslim, an immigrant woman “of color” — am one of those silent voters for Donald Trump. And I’m not a “bigot,” “racist,” “chauvinist” or “white supremacist,” as Trump voters are being called, nor part of some “whitelash.”

In the winter of 2008, as a lifelong liberal and proud daughter of West Virginia, a state born on the correct side of history on slavery, I moved to historically conservative Virginia only because the state had helped elect Barack Obama as the first African American president of the United States.

But, then, for much of this past year, I have kept my electoral preference secret: I was leaning toward Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Tuesday evening, just minutes before the polls closed at Forestville Elementary School in mostly Democratic Fairfax County, I slipped between the cardboard partitions in the polling booth, a pen balanced carefully between my fingers, to mark my ballot for president, coloring in the circle beside the names of Trump and his running mate, Mike Pence.

After Hillary Clinton called Trump to concede, making him America’s president-elect, a friend on Twitter wrote a message of apology to the world, saying there are millions of Americans who don’t share Trump’s “hatred/division/ignorance.” She ended: “Ashamed of millions that do.”

That would presumably include me — but it doesn’t, and that is where the dismissal of voter concerns about Clinton led to her defeat. I most certainly reject the trifecta of “hatred/division/ignorance.” I support the Democratic Party’s position on abortion, same-sex marriage and climate change.

But I am a single mother who can’t afford health insurance under Obamacare. The president’s mortgage-loan modification program, “HOPE NOW,” didn’t help me. Tuesday, I drove into Virginia from my hometown of Morgantown, W.Va., where I see rural America and ordinary Americans, like me, still struggling to make ends meet, after eight years of the Obama administration.

Finally, as a liberal Muslim who has experienced, first-hand, Islamic extremism in this world, I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the “Islam” in Islamic State. Of course, Trump’s rhetoric has been far more than indelicate and folks can have policy differences with his recommendations, but, to me, it has been exaggerated and demonized by the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, their media channels, such as Al Jazeera, and their proxies in the West, in a convenient distraction from the issue that most worries me as a human being on this earth: extremist Islam of the kind that has spilled blood from the hallways of the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai to the dance floor of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

In mid-June, after the tragic shooting at Pulse, Trump tweeted out a message, delivered in his typical subtle style: “Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn’t he should immediately resign in disgrace!”

Around then, on CNN’s “New Day,” Democratic candidate Clinton seemed to do the Obama dance, saying, “From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say. And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we — whether you call it radical jihadism or radical Islamism, I’m happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing.”

By mid-October, it was one Aug. 17, 2014, email from the WikiLeaks treasure trove of Clinton emails that poisoned the well for me. In it, Clinton told aide John Podesta: “We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL,” the politically correct name for the Islamic State, “and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”

The revelations of multimillion-dollar donations to the Clinton Foundation from Qatar and Saudi Arabia killed my support for Clinton. Yes, I want equal pay. No, I reject Trump’s “locker room” banter, the idea of a “wall” between the United States and Mexico and a plan to “ban” Muslims. But I trust the United States and don’t buy the political hyperbole — agenda-driven identity politics of its own — that demonized Trump and his supporters.

I gently tried to express my thoughts on Twitter but the “Pantsuit revolution” was like a steamroller to any nuanced discourse. If you supported Trump, you had to be a redneck.

If one of my kids was out there doing that **** I would beat their *** no matter how old they were, oh wait I raised my kids properly so they would actually act like they were human beings, and not pieces of ****, besides that they would either be at work, school or at home studying so they could be better.

If one of my kids was out there doing that **** I would beat their *** no matter how old they were, oh wait I raised my kids properly so they would actually act like they were human beings, and not pieces of ****, besides that they would either be at work, school or at home studying so they could be better.

Well if there's truth to the speculation, those kids ARE getting paid, so technically I guess you could say they are working already.

Elfiero;303925. said:
Of course, Trump’s Islamophobic, xenophobic, and racist rhetoric throughout the campaign already had a corrosive effect on students’ speech prior to his election win, according to a Southern Poverty Law Center and Teaching Tolerance report.

Trump’s Islamophobic, xenophobic, and racist rhetoric throughout the campaign already had a corrosive effect on students’ speech prior to his election win...is a lie.

He's never demonstrates he's any of the above let alone demonstrating it "throughout his campaign".

Throughout his campaign it was not Trump, but the lying mainstream liberal media that was spreading this crap. The democRAT run media is responsible for the corrosive effects on students.
You have only youreselves to blame.

Last edited:
From the lips of disingenuous media scum to the brains of idiot liberals.....Mexico will try to send their rapists and criminals over the border to get rid of them = Racist against Hispanics (apparently there are no rapists nor criminals in the entire Hispanic race and it's racist to conclude otherwise). Criticizing Black Lives Matter as a hateful and destructive group = Racist against Black people. Pay no attention to the facts or what was actually said, just make up your own agenda and force feed it to idiots until they believe it. I thought I had understood how dumb our populace had become. Seeing them get led around like mindless puppets by completely fictional premises has made me realize I was giving people too much credit apparently.

Last edited:
Bullshit. You're enjoying every minute of this.

You paint half the country as "The same white privilege" group that voted Trump in and wants to destroy all you hold dear but then take offense to being lumped in with the liberals tearing cities apart. Please take a look at my double-standard post.

You point out that Trump supporters would be worse in a loss, you have no evidence for that, merely your suspicion. Sadly we DO have clear evidence of what the Clinton supporters will do when faced with a loss. Who are the deplorables now?

You cannot defend the indefensible. A massive segment of Clinton's support base is behaving like petulant children. More proof of what I said before. The people in this country are not qualified to govern themselves. Your liberal friends are children. They simply can't comprehend the importance of voting. They are incapable of understanding that they could actually LOSE a ******* election. Many of them have had "their candidate" win for their entire adult lives and can't grasp the idea that the "other side" could possibly lose.

And this is how a significant portion of them responds.

It's indefensible and you know it. And yet you revel. You know that too.

I'm enjoying every minute and I revel in it?

Nothing I have said should make you think that. Hillary and Obama both were calling for calm. I said I agree TOTALLY

Once again; i do NOT agree with their actions but, I understand their anger and fear as a racist fascist is going to be sworn in.