• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

Elect Hillary!

Open borders!

So we can be just like Europe!

Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum center

A wheelchair-bound woman was gang-raped by up to six migrants at a Swedish asylum centre after asking if she could use their toilet, it has been reported.

The woman, in her 30s, was sharing a taxi home with a man after going in the medieval town of Visby on Sweden's Gotland island when she asked to stop off.

Her fellow passenger invited her inside before she was brutally set upon in the toilet, her lawyer said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html

----------------------

hqdefault.jpg

B-erELMIQAAhXGp.jpg

------------------------
Love me some Islam.Good good stuff. Open up those borders and let the love shine in.💕...and **** progressives. Which is just some **** cute term for commie. We need them far away from control of anything

Fake outrage by hypocritical leftist mother *******.. Whats been overlooked is that the media and the democRAT party which is one and the same, along with most leftists are not the least bit outraged with what Trump said...they are ecstatic.

Why would those responsible for an out of control culture be outraged over ***** talk? They are ecstatic because it gives them the opportunity to ignore all the **** that's come down on the Hildebeest.

Rush is the man.

Absolutely. I am a progressive and as such I will vote for the person who will work for progressive issues. You think I care if Bill Clinton got a blowjob from some intern when the fate of the human race depends on what we do about climate change in the next few years?

Proof positive that you are a complete literal tool. The ends justify the means to any such as yourself.

But I bet you make fun of Goldwater every chance you get.....if you even know who he was.

Oh, the ******* irony.

Seriously. Weren't we promised apocalypse by now?

Yup, but of a different temperature. In the 70s, with Nimoy as spokesman, we were told by the turn of the century the planet would be in the new ice age and we'd all be dead.

Instead, it's global warming.

Those scientists are so brilliant.

sure is a bunch of WHITE people for the party of diversity.

All lies!

Somebody actually counted them!

hahahahahahahahaha

Hillary's YUUUUGE Crowd of 18,500 - Actual Count 3,051

hrikr5.jpg

No wonder the press refuses to cover any more Trump rallys

It's a REVOLUTION!

Panama City Beach, FL last night

Deplorables!

CuhOUhBWEAI8Khl.jpg

CuhFlkHXgAEG_-H.jpg

CuhYI0OWgAAY3hp.jpg

Auditorium.jpg

10,000 Supporters at Pennsylvania Trump Rally Chant ‘CNN SUCKS."

Nearly 10,000 voters chanted “CNN sucks” during a campaign rally for Donald Trump in Pennsylvania Monday night.

“I’m telling you, they are so dishonest. Without the media, Hillary Clinton couldn’t be elected dog catcher,” Trump stated. “CNN is a disgrace.”

trump-pennsylvania-1.jpg

CuhpZgcVIAEUuQc.jpg

-----------------

Rigged

See, while I'm not enamored of Trump, I do detest Hillary. But more importantly I am a person who endorses fairness, or at least equality.

This entire election has demonstrated the most blatant and personal attacks on one candidate I've ever seen. And I'm not young. It's completely biased. And that irritates me.

The Hillary minions don't give a **** whatsoever about what Trump said or the context. All they care about is that it can be used against him. I'll use Elfie's own quote as an example.

Elfie is horrified at Trump's sexist comments about how he can have a woman if he wants her because he's a celebrity. Elfie is shocked an offended at the matter-of-fact, even frivolous tone that Trump uses when he points out that his fame, power and position provide him what can only be considered a dominant macho advantage because women are drawn to him due to his money and power. Of course, that comes across as shocking, even disgusting to most of us. WE aren't famous or powerful. WE can't get away with the kind of crap that a guy like that can. Beyond that, we like to think there's some moral fiber in us that would keep us from taking advantage of other people if we WERE in a similar position. Because, really, aren't WE better than somebody like Trump? Really?

On the other hand...

You think I care if Bill Clinton got a blowjob from some intern when the fate of the human race depends on what we do about climate change in the next few years?
If the President of the free world uses HIS power and authority to seduce or coerce an intern into giving him a blowjob in his office, or even more humiliatingly under his dress. Well, you think I should care?

That Elfie is a double-standard. It's the same double-standard that has much of the liberal entertainment world spinning madly trying to make Billy Bush seem like less of a lech. "He's really a nice guy and in the years that I've worked with him, he's been NOTHING but a gentleman."

Well, which is it? Is he a lecherous troll, living vicariously through Trump's stories, or is he a sweet guy who made a few stupid, thoughtless comments and stupidly went along with some crude and extraordinarily crass talk?

In closing, I want to point something VERY important out to everyone. (Again, I really think Trump needs to put me on retainer because his people SUCK.) Watch the repugnant video again. See the bus, listen to the talk. Notice that Trump talks a big game, says he can do whatever he likes etc. etc. with no imagination whatsoever required. Then, notice when Trump exits the bus with Billy Bush to meet the woman.

Notice that Trump is completely polite. He does not make ANY aggressive or inappropriate move toward the woman whatsoever. He is nothing but a gentleman. It is in fact BILLY BUSH who says to the woman "Give him a hug" which initiates the contact between the two. It's Bush that actually escalates the crass talk to physical action, which was in fact initiated by the woman.

Trump did kiss her on the cheek, but he did not grab her. He did not assault her. There seemed to be no unpleasantness between them. Trump's camp should be pointing out that his crude talk was in fact just that. And the tape backs that up. He was perfectly polite to the woman. Ultimately, Bush turned out to be more of the creeper in the scenario when you have the full context.

...and more you talk about it like it's a "something", the more you feed the crooked media's agenda

Hey, remember that time when Sen. Obama was shoving his throbbing **** in female reporters faces? ... surely you remember the uproar from the press over that!

Obama Flaunting Erection to Female Reporters

Aboard a campaign flight, then-Senator Obama is talking on a cellphone as he arises from his seat; nearby a female reporter catches a glance of something that makes her uncomfortable, sending her skirmishing to the back of the plane.

Obama, rather than downplay the awkward display, instead plays it up, positioning himself so the gathered reporters have little choice but to take in his chauvinistic performance.

Meanwhile, a female voice can be heard ordering everyone to sit down, ostensibly so they can get a better look. The gathered female reporters laugh at the scene, further encouraging Obama's bawdy behavior.

https://news.grabien.com/story-video-2008-campaign-appears-show-obama-flaunting-erection-fe

Last edited:
...and more you talk about it like it's a "something", the more you feed the crooked media's agenda

Hey, remember that time when Sen. Obama was shoving his throbbing **** in female reporters faces? ... surely you remember the uproar from the press over that!

Obama Flaunting Erection to Female Reporters

Aboard a campaign flight, then-Senator Obama is talking on a cellphone as he arises from his seat; nearby a female reporter catches a glance of something that makes her uncomfortable, sending her skirmishing to the back of the plane.

Obama, rather than downplay the awkward display, instead plays it up, positioning himself so the gathered reporters have little choice but to take in his chauvinistic performance.

Meanwhile, a female voice can be heard ordering everyone to sit down, ostensibly so they can get a better look. The gathered female reporters laugh at the scene, further encouraging Obama's bawdy behavior.

https://news.grabien.com/story-video...ng-erection-fe

Bomma's cell phone gave Him an erection?

If the President of the free world uses HIS power and authority to seduce or coerce an intern into giving him a blowjob in his office, or even more humiliatingly under his dress.

That's funny. That was totally a Freudian slip. It was supposed to be "under his desk".

See, while I'm not enamored of Trump, I do detest Hillary. But more importantly I am a person who endorses fairness, or at least equality.

This entire election has demonstrated the most blatant and personal attacks on one candidate I've ever seen. And I'm not young. It's completely biased. And that irritates me.

The Hillary minions don't give a **** whatsoever about what Trump said or the context. All they care about is that it can be used against him. I'll use Elfie's own quote as an example.

Elfie is horrified at Trump's sexist comments about how he can have a woman if he wants her because he's a celebrity. Elfie is shocked an offended at the matter-of-fact, even frivolous tone that Trump uses when he points out that his fame, power and position provide him what can only be considered a dominant macho advantage because women are drawn to him due to his money and power. Of course, that comes across as shocking, even disgusting to most of us. WE aren't famous or powerful. WE can't get away with the kind of crap that a guy like that can. Beyond that, we like to think there's some moral fiber in us that would keep us from taking advantage of other people if we WERE in a similar position. Because, really, aren't WE better than somebody like Trump? Really?

On the other hand...

If the President of the free world uses HIS power and authority to seduce or coerce an intern into giving him a blowjob in his office, or even more humiliatingly under his dress. Well, you think I should care?

That Elfie is a double-standard. It's the same double-standard that has much of the liberal entertainment world spinning madly trying to make Billy Bush seem like less of a lech. "He's really a nice guy and in the years that I've worked with him, he's been NOTHING but a gentleman."

Well, which is it? Is he a lecherous troll, living vicariously through Trump's stories, or is he a sweet guy who made a few stupid, thoughtless comments and stupidly went along with some crude and extraordinarily crass talk?

In closing, I want to point something VERY important out to everyone. (Again, I really think Trump needs to put me on retainer because his people SUCK.) Watch the repugnant video again. See the bus, listen to the talk. Notice that Trump talks a big game, says he can do whatever he likes etc. etc. with no imagination whatsoever required. Then, notice when Trump exits the bus with Billy Bush to meet the woman.

Notice that Trump is completely polite. He does not make ANY aggressive or inappropriate move toward the woman whatsoever. He is nothing but a gentleman. It is in fact BILLY BUSH who says to the woman "Give him a hug" which initiates the contact between the two. It's Bush that actually escalates the crass talk to physical action, which was in fact initiated by the woman.

Trump did kiss her on the cheek, but he did not grab her. He did not assault her. There seemed to be no unpleasantness between them. Trump's camp should be pointing out that his crude talk was in fact just that. And the tape backs that up. He was perfectly polite to the woman. Ultimately, Bush turned out to be more of the creeper in the scenario when you have the full context.

It's not even remotely the same thing wig.

On one hand you have a man who ADMITS to sexually assaulting women, and on the other you have a man who committed adultry, as in CONSENSUAL oral sex.

You are comparing apples and oranges.There is no double standard.

Do i need to remind you that Trump may face charges for raping a 13 year old girl?

10,000 Supporters at Pennsylvania Trump Rally Chant ‘CNN SUCKS."

Nearly 10,000 voters chanted “CNN sucks” during a campaign rally for Donald Trump in Pennsylvania Monday night.

“I’m telling you, they are so dishonest. Without the media, Hillary Clinton couldn’t be elected dog catcher,” Trump stated. “CNN is a disgrace.”

trump-pennsylvania-1.jpg

CuhpZgcVIAEUuQc.jpg

-----------------

Rigged

Time spent by MSM on Trump rape allegations...0 minutes.

Why?

Time spent by MSM on Clinton's adultry......decades.

Why, if the media is a leftist conspiracy group?

On one hand you have a man who ADMITS to sexually assaulting women, and on the other you have a man who committed adultry, as in CONSENSUAL oral sex.

Do i need to remind you that Trump may face charges for raping a 13 year old girl?

Even if it was consensual it was sexual harassment at least. His position (ha) of power over her would certainly dictate that.

If Trump is charged Bill Clinton should also be charged for his many trips to Epstein's pedo-rape island.

Three women accused Bill Clinton of raping them.

One 13-year old girl accuses Trump of raping her.

Neither has been charged, neither has been convicted.

I am having difficulty seeing a big difference here. So politicians can rape women over the age of 18? Is that what you are saying?

The clintons and trump are cut of the same selfish egotistical immoral cloth... The voter base least turned off by the putrid rank stench from both wins the election...

Three women accused Bill Clinton of raping them.

One 13-year old girl accuses Trump of raping her.

Neither has been charged, neither has been convicted.

I am having difficulty seeing a big difference here. So politicians can rape women over the age of 18? Is that what you are saying?

I don't believe it because it's well-known that Trump likes his titties a lot bigger than that.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both ****** scumbags

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-sex-slave-makes-disturbing-accusations-bill-clinton/

BREAKING: A ‘SEX SLAVE’ Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON

What’s that horrible smell? It is Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign bursting into flames.

We all have known for decades that former president Bill Clinton is an infamous sleazebag who has cheated on Hillary dozens of times. He seems to have an uncontrollable urge to be a philanderer, and yet the Democrat party treat him as their elder spokesman.

But that’s about to change — as a former “sex slave” is showing that Bill is even more disgusting than you might have thought… this is criminal and SICK!

Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.
Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

To review, a former American President has visited an island of a convicted pedophile to allegedly sleep with underage girls. This isn’t a husband just with a wandering eye who couldn’t control himself… this is disgusting and pure evil.

If true, Bill doesn’t deserve to the the First Husband… He deserves to be walked into a prison cell. There is no excuse for visiting this island, and there should never be “sex slaves” anywhere on Earth.

What do you think of Bill Clinton? Please share and Tweet this story to let your friends know about what Hillary’s husband has been up to.

You're one of the more sensible posters here so I'm sure you can imagine that this definitely seems more than plausible for Clinton and just as much for Trump as well. Both these guys are major league scumbags. What's amazing to me is that people still try to make these issues a "libbie" or "conservatard" thing. This is way way bigger than that. The thread of each political party has been taken over long ago and has been weaved by much more harmful and frankly collaborative efforts among powerful men for a long long time. You can go back to the 60's with a lot of this. As long as we sit around and try and collect political Pokémons and throw them out like we're one upping anyone, then we're missing the point. The whole thing is poisoned.