• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

You're one of the more sensible posters here so I'm sure you can imagine that this definitely seems more than plausible for Clinton and just as much for Trump as well. Both these guys are major league scumbags. What's amazing to me is that people still try to make these issues a "libbie" or "conservatard" thing.

Me? I make it a, "**** you, Dems, you said this stuff does not matter as to Bill Clinton 20 years ago so pound these issues up your *** now and like it" thing.

Seriously, Clinton's escapades were laughed off by the (D)'s in 1997-1998. I was assured that the allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault by Jones did not matter, was just sex, were not believable, and on and on. When it turned out Clinton received blowjobs from a young intern and lied about it, I was told, "enough already, it was consensual, it does not matter, it's just sex."

So now suddenly allegations of sexual assault matter? The (D)'s are counting on me forgetting what they did and said 20 years ago.

I don't.

Me? I make it a, "**** you, Dems, you said this stuff does not matter as to Bill Clinton 20 years ago so pound these issues up your *** now and like it" thing.

Seriously, Clinton's escapades were laughed off by the (D)'s in 1997-1998. I was assured that the allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault by Jones did not matter, was just sex, were not believable, and on and on. When it turned out Clinton received blowjobs from a young intern and lied about it, I was told, "enough already, it was consensual, it does not matter, it's just sex."

So now suddenly allegations of sexual assault matter? The (D)'s are counting on me forgetting what they did and said 20 years ago.

I don't.

If this is your attitude then you still don't ****** get it. Of course Democrats are going to defend the Democrat sitting President of the US. It took almost 20 years to get back into the White House if you throw out Jimmy Carters lackluster run. You know what else? A lot of Democrats saw how the Republican Congress was conducting themselves as a huge play of hypocrisy and they're right because there are plenty of scumbag Republicans doing the same ****. No one political party owns the right to claim better morality. They've all gotten their hands dirty. All of them. We've seen now with this Trump nomination that Republican voters could care less about that at the end of the day if they think it will help win an election. There needs to be a breakup of both parties so we can have better representation.

On one hand you have a man who ADMITS to sexually assaulting women, and on the other you have a man who committed adultry, as in CONSENSUAL oral sex.

Trump admitted to no such thing. He said he was able to do things with women because they allowed it. Now, is he odious? You bet. But that does not equate an admission of sexual assault. That would be the Media Spin that is madly attempting to bury Trump at Camp Hillary's request.

Bill Clinton on the other hand has a laundry list of women who HAVE accused him of sexual assault. They've even taken him to court. So it's not apples to oranges at all and your hypocrisy is strong. I mean, frankly, I could give a ****. You like Hillary. Fine. Just ******* admit that you could care less if she cut the throat of a mother carrying her newborn baby so she could steal the baby in order to sell it to a sex-trafficking outift. At least have the integrity to OWN your hypocrisy.

And that's what this election truly is.

There is no middle ground here because both the candidates completely and utterly suck ***.

All you have left is voting against one of them. And that's the flat out truth.

Your only other option is to with-hold your vote and maintain a moral high ground with people saying "I didn't cause this ******* mess. YOU DID!"

Seriously, that's all we have left. That's how disillusioned American voters have become with this broken ******* system.

If this is your attitude then you still don't ****** get it. Of course Democrats are going to defend the Democrat sitting President of the US. It took almost 20 years to get back into the White House if you throw out Jimmy Carters lackluster run. You know what else? A lot of Democrats saw how the Republican Congress was conducting themselves as a huge play of hypocrisy and they're right because there are plenty of scumbag Republicans doing the same ****. No one political party owns the right to claim better morality. They've all gotten their hands dirty. All of them. We've seen now with this Trump nomination that Republican voters could care less about that at the end of the day if they think it will help win an election.

Did you read what I wrote?

The Dems are in a tither about Trump saying he grabbed kittens.

I say, "**** you, Dems, you gave up that argument twenty years ago with Clinton."

I have it right on point.

Trump admitted to no such thing. He said he was able to do things with women because they allowed it. Now, is he odious? You bet. But that does not equate an admission of sexual assault. That would be the Media Spin that is madly attempting to bury Trump at Camp Hillary's request.

Bill Clinton on the other hand has a laundry list of women who HAVE accused him of sexual assault. They've even taken him to court. So it's not apples to oranges at all and your hypocrisy is strong. I mean, frankly, I could give a ****. You like Hillary. Fine. Just ******* admit that you could care less if she cut the throat of a mother carrying her newborn baby so she could steal the baby in order to sell it to a sex-trafficking outift. At least have the integrity to OWN your hypocrisy.

Nice strawman but, We have Trump saying that: “I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. … Grab ’em by the *****.”

Then we have Natasha Stoynoff: “Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat.”

What about at his beauty pageants?

Trump: “I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed. No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant. … You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Bridgette Sullivan former Miss New Hampshire: “The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked.”

Tasha Dixon former Miss Arizona: “He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

I don't care much for HIllary I care about certain issues and I care mainly about the truth. It's obvious you care about your alt-right/ global conspiracy beliefs and because of that can't see that TRUMP HAS ADMITTED and WOMEN HAVE CONFIRMED HIS PREDATORY NATURE.

Joe Biden on Seth Myers:

"First of all, what I found astounding is that he would so publicly — even though he was in a [Access Hollywood bus], no matter who he was talking to — that he would acknowledge that he engaged in the textbook definition of sexual assault," Biden said. "I mean, this is absolutely outrageous behavior," he added, noting also accusations that Trump stood and watched Miss Teen USA contestants change clothes. "I've spent most of my career trying to figure out how to begin to change the culture in this country so that we treat women with respect and with dignity."

"I know I get fairly passionate about this issue," Biden said, "but my dad — everybody asks, why do I feel so strongly about this, why did I write the act, was my mother or my sister...? Thank god they weren't victimized — but my dad used to say, 'The greatest sin of all is the abuse of power, and the cardinal sin of all is a man raising his hand or taking advantage of a woman.'" He paraphrased Trump's comments on the bus: "I'm a billionaire, I'm a star, I'm a celebrity, so I can go in and intimidate women into allowing me to assault them and assume they're not going to say anything." That, Biden said, "is the ultimate abuse of power, and I don't understand how anyone can remotely justify that. Now, I can understand... no, I can't understand actually." Watch Biden find himself at a loss for words and empathy below.

Old pervert Trump went in to ogle(and who knows what else) 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS! HELLO EARTH TO WIG....APPLES AND ORANGES COMPARED TO CLINTON'S ADULTRY

Howard " Donald you know about sexual predators.......etc."

Robin " You are one!"

Trump whispers " It's true"

Stern repeats" It's true"

Can it be made any clearer to you???? This man has such arrogance he doesn't care who hears it

Lefties and women's rights leaders do not care even a little bit that Hillary sicked her dogs on the women whom her husband raped. They are more offended by Donald's comments and really don't want to hear about how many successful businesswomen are thriving in jobs created by Donald Trump.

Women will easily have sex with wealthy celebrities? Who'd have thought?
I used to hang out occasionally with a now-former Penguins player and it was amazing to me how women would throw themselves at him. He took full advantage of every opportunity too.

I would also easily have sex with wealthy celebrities. When I was single.

I would also easily have sex with wealthy celebrities. When I was single.

My dream is to hit the Powerball, be elected President, and marry Morgan Fairchild. She'd be an awesome First Lady.

Howard " Donald you know about sexual predators.......etc."

Robin " You are one!"

Trump whispers " It's true"

Stern repeats" It's true"

Can it be made any clearer to you???? This man has such arrogance he doesn't care who hears it

you're such a goddamned idiot, elfie.

was anyone else (besides Trump) in that clip laughing at this "allegation"? yes. so now the finger of ignorance is still pointing at your dumb ***.

Anim_06.gif

you're such a goddamned idiot, elfie.

was anyone else (besides Trump) in that clip laughing at this "allegation"? yes. so now the finger of ignorance is still pointing at your dumb ***.

Anim_06.gif

Of course they were laughing moron...IT'S THE HOWARD STERN SHOW. They laugh at the mentally ill, the disabled, etc.

That's not the point. The point is that any normal respectful man would have said something like "c'mon Robin i love women but i would never force myself.....etc"

Instead because he is an arrogant, abusive,control freak, he revels in it. Why?

Some of us know exactly why. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has always gotten his way, either by people kissing his *** or him forcing the issue, whatever issue.

The arrogance is palpable " I can do whatever I want, to whomever I want"

Last edited:
Of course they were laughing moron...IT'S THE HOWARD STERN SHOW. They laugh at the mentally ill, the disabled, etc.

That's not the point. The point is that any normal respectful man would have said something like "c'mon Robin i love women but i would never force myself.....etc"

Instead because he is an arrogant, abusive,control freak, he revels in it. Why?

Some of us know exactly why. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has always gotten his way, either by people kissing his *** or him forcing the issue, whatever issue.

Uh, the moron would be the person judging anyone about anything said on the Howard Stern show.

But you don't see that with the Clintons? With Hillary in particular?

See, that's what I find really really confusing. The entire point here is NOT that Trump isn't an ***-hat, it's that Clinton did everything Trump is accused of and more. His wife covered it up, intimidated the women, in some cases ruined their lives and their careers and they get a pass. It's Trump that's odious and terrible.

THIS is the double-standard that I take exception to. Nobody seems to care that Clinton has the FBI and the Justice Department literally flouting the law in order to protect her from sanction or prosecution. Nobody takes exception to the fact that the media has been hounding Trump about non-political issues for months all at the Clinton camp's bequest. Nobody cares that Clinton's record as a politician and the wife of a politician clearly demonstrate a surgical capability for extorting money from the American people via salary and benefits. (Were you aware that the U.S. government not only pays President Clinton's lifetime post-President salary (of course), but Hillary's Senatorial pension, along with both their health benefits from their political positions (Which are not "Obamacare benefits", by the way.) Furthermore, because President Clinton and Secretary of State Clinton require secret servicemen to protect, them are you aware that they rent their Washington home BACK to the government in order to "house" the secret servicemen who protect them? Thus, the Government not only pays them huge pensions AND benefits. We pay for their ******* HOUSE too. All because the Clinton's are sleazy ******* lawyers who know how to take advantage of every ******* opportunity they can.

(And the crazy ***** has the balls to call out Trump for not paying his taxes... He should have asked her how much her Washington property payments come to each month out of HER pocket. That would have been AWESOME!)

No, I don't like Trump. But I hate Hillary. She's the worst thing that's ever happened to this country and I say that with a completely clear conscience that has NOTHING to do with a right-wing agenda. In fact, I'm a democrat. A liberal one at that.

46 year old Trump caught hitting on 10 year old girl

This man is beyond sick

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-un...-old-i-am-going-to-be-dating-her-in-10-years/

As Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign tries to move past a recently released 2005 tape of his lewd remarks about women, more video of similar comments made by Trump is surfacing.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.
The video, released Wednesday evening, was shot at Trump Tower.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

It is not the first time Trump has made reference to his interest in dating much younger women.

So I missed the part where he is "hitting on a 10-year old girl."

You mean, "He says he will hit on a girl when she is 20"?? Is that what you mean?

Who ******* cares? Jesus, I learned in 1998 that this **** is irrelevant, it's just sex, it's his own business, it's none of your goddamned business, stop making it political, don't try to turn sex into a political issue, etc.

So I guess that changed again? Hmmm, wonder why ...

This man is beyond sick

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-un...-old-i-am-going-to-be-dating-her-in-10-years/

As Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign tries to move past a recently released 2005 tape of his lewd remarks about women, more video of similar comments made by Trump is surfacing.

In an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature in 1992, Trump looked at a group of young girls and said he would be dating one of them in ten years. At the time, Trump would have been 46 years old.
The video, released Wednesday evening, was shot at Trump Tower.

In the clip, Trump asks one of the girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

It is not the first time Trump has made reference to his interest in dating much younger women.

you have got to be the dumbest ************ to ever have climbed out of primordial slime, accessed the internet and found your way here to put on display for the world how utterly ******* ignorant you are. if you can't possibly ascertain sarcasm from that video, then you are stupider than dinosaurs walking INTO the La Brea tar pits while seeing other dinosaurs flopping about. You make the entire world pray for a goddamn asteroid to strike this planet ... and specifically the primordial ooze from which you slithered.

This is hilarious. The fact that a major media outlet would bring up this non story is proof of how rigged the coverage truly is.

I am really starting to get a sick feeling about what's going on here.

My conspiracy senses are seriously going off.

I'm beginning to wonder about our upcoming "transition of power".

you have got to be the dumbest ************ to ever have climbed out of primordial slime, accessed the internet and found your way here to put on display for the world how utterly ******* ignorant you are. if you can't possibly ascertain sarcasm from that video, then you are stupider than dinosaurs walking INTO the La Brea tar pits while seeing other dinosaurs flopping about. You make the entire world pray for a goddamn asteroid to strike this planet ... and specifically the primordial ooze from which you slithered.

What do you really mean?

So I missed the part where he is "hitting on a 10-year old girl."

You mean, "He says he will hit on a girl when she is 20"?? Is that what you mean?

Who ******* cares? Jesus, I learned in 1998 that this **** is irrelevant, it's just sex, it's his own business, it's none of your goddamned business, stop making it political, don't try to turn sex into a political issue, etc.

So I guess that changed again? Hmmm, wonder why ...

Oh...i don't know. Maybe the difference between consenting adults AND CHILDREN!

Are you really this daft or is it just convenience?

What child wants to hear that kind of creepy tatalktalk from an adult? And what kind of "supposed" adult would even think of saying things like that to a child?