• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And I'm serious. Can someone please explain this to me?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a family vacation planned in December to Jamaica.

Wrapping up some flight changes this week and the ticket agent reminded me I needed to keep track of all potential travel restrictions and 'Rona stuff, yada yada yada. I said yes, I understood. Then she said, "Oh, and remember you have to have a negative 'Rona test three days before your return or you won't be allowed back in the country."

I said, "Excuse me?" She said, "You have to have a negative test result 3 days before your return flight, or you won't be able to reenter the country."

So can somebody please (Honestly without a bunch of sarcasm or whatever) explain why I, an American citizen, must have proof of a negative 'Rona test before I can come home to my own country, but somebody trying to immigrate illegally can just walk up to the border, be put on a ******* jet and whisked off to [purple state of choice] in the middle of the night with no test, no necessity whatsoever to demonstrate that said immigrant isn't sick or Rona'd?

How does that make ANY ******* sense whatsoever?

Perhaps I should just write that I'm immigrating from Jamaica to the U.S. where I hope I can help implement more liberal policies in my new country.

So can somebody please (Honestly without a bunch of sarcasm or whatever) explain why I, an American citizen, must have proof of a negative 'Rona test before I can come home to my own country,..
No. No, I can't.

ok I don't do much traveling anymore so my question is this, can you be assured you can even get tested and get the results three days before you come home.

Our lady in central supply went on vacation and she had to have a negative pcr test no more than 48 hours to even get into the other country. I don't think she had to get tested to come back though

Question: How does that make ANY ******* sense whatsoever?

Answer: It doesn't. But many things don't in this new upside down world we live in.

Sorry wig, that's all I got. You staying in Ocho Rios? If so (and I know it's the touristy thing to do, but), make sure to go to Dunn's River Falls.

I have a family vacation planned in December to Jamaica.

Wrapping up some flight changes this week and the ticket agent reminded me I needed to keep track of all potential travel restrictions and 'Rona stuff, yada yada yada. I said yes, I understood. Then she said, "Oh, and remember you have to have a negative 'Rona test three days before your return or you won't be allowed back in the country."

I said, "Excuse me?" She said, "You have to have a negative test result 3 days before your return flight, or you won't be able to reenter the country."

So can somebody please (Honestly without a bunch of sarcasm or whatever) explain why I, an American citizen, must have proof of a negative 'Rona test before I can come home to my own country, but somebody trying to immigrate illegally can just walk up to the border, be put on a ******* jet and whisked off to [purple state of choice] in the middle of the night with no test, no necessity whatsoever to demonstrate that said immigrant isn't sick or Rona'd?

How does that make ANY ******* sense whatsoever?

Perhaps I should just write that I'm immigrating from Jamaica to the U.S. where I hope I can help implement more liberal policies in my new country.

Wig i can explain it in 3 simple words

Elections have consequences

I have a friend that vacationed in Mexico a few weeks back. Same thing with the negative test.
Guy at the resort said just keep taking the tests until you get a negative one. That's how great the tests are.

Democrats are more interested in importing voters than destroying the country.

Why do illegals get monthly welfare checks and veterans are sleeping under bridges?

Why do illegals get free college and Americans are buried in student debt?

Why do illegals get free healthcare and our elderly eat dog food so they can afford their medication?

ANSWER: because liberals are better people than you are, so they are able to recognize that illegals are better people than Americans are.

Our lady in central supply went on vacation and she had to have a negative pcr test no more than 48 hours to even get into the other country. I don't think she had to get tested to come back though
where did she go? this is vital information. you've proven that your place of employment is an epicenter for the Rona. we need to implement contact tracing on everyone that works where you do, where they go, who they talk to, whom they text, email and interact with on social media. we also need to see their banking history - and yours, too, to verify that you do have $50.

ok I don't do much traveling anymore so my question is this, can you be assured you can even get tested and get the results three days before you come home.
That has now become my priority. Determining if the resort does 'Rona tests and if not, where I need to go to get one. Cause apparently I aint immigrant enough.

Why do illegals get monthly welfare checks and veterans are sleeping under bridges?

Why do illegals get free healthcare and our elderly eat dog food so they can afford their medication?

ANSWER: because liberals are better people than you are, so they are able to recognize that illegals are better people than Americans are.
A long-time peev of mine. I'm not a vet, but I sure appreciate them and seeing them being basically disposed of makes me sick. And I'll never understand how it's okay for the elderly to suffer while fence jumpers get taken care of. :mad:

Well said and should open the eyes to our country men. Liberals throw their very own under the bus and bring in these illegals to leech off their “vote”.

Us actual citizens are ****** six ways til sunday with DIC’s red hot poker to finish it off.

The answer is simple yet complex. Those politicians in charge. Dem and republican are screwing us over. When Trump said to drain the swamp. Well we saw just how thick the swamp truly is

It’s almost like they are trying to limit your ability to travel and relegate you to the status of a medieval serf.

It’s almost like they are trying to limit your ability to travel and relegate you to the status of a medieval serf.

Yep. It's like they're trying to take away our freedoms - our fun - our sense of individuality, and preparing us for something to come. I wonder what that could be?

I was wondering that same thing when everybody was stuffed in corporate darling Costco the other day shuffling around like sheep.

Yep. It's like they're trying to take away our freedoms - our fun - our sense of individuality, and preparing us for something to come. I wonder what that could be?

I was wondering that same thing when everybody was stuffed in corporate darling Costco the other day shuffling around like sheep.

It's like they want to have a knock down drag out with those who still value liberty&freedom.

Our society in terms of set up. Rat race, credit score etc. It’s very ant like. Your average citizen is a worker ant at best. While your elitist ******** are queen bees and **** like that.

We’re all robotic within the system but oblivious to it in a weird way