• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would have to be a moron if they didn't know that both Russia and the U.S. try to meddle in elections. Granted, there are a lot of morons on Capital Hill, but they know it. This faux outrage is so silly. In any event, that isn't the point. There was no valid evidence to support starting an open ended investigation of collusion by the sitting president.

Keep on debating.
Meanwhile, Trump continues to win.
cheers.

"Debating"?

You really cant debate a troll. Trolls like elfie are **** slingers.

One popular tactic of trolls is to make baseless allegations such as "we here at Riech Wing SN are Nazi's and racists"...which puts us in an undeserving position to defend ourselves.
Then it starts to get nasty...and is no longer a debate.

Last edited:
SMH.

We KNOW Russians meddled in our election. There is NO evidence that Trump COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA.

Obama meddled in elections and he was applauded. The US meddles in elections all the time. George Soros just meddled in a state election here in the USA again. Meddling is standard practice.

There is NO evidence of collusion. Do you not get that?

This exactly^.

Obama meddled in the Israeli election as well, hoping to take down Netanyahu.

Cope, please read:
http://thehill.com/policy/internati...r-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

Another:
https://www.channel4.com/news/factc...tory-of-meddling-in-other-countries-elections

Again, election meddling is now a big deal because Donald J. Trump had the audacity to win.

Last edited:
Again, election meddling is now a big deal because Donald J. Trump had the audacity to win.

Trump_6%20-%20Copy_zpsdip62r42.jpg

SMH.

We KNOW Russians meddled in our election. There is NO evidence that Trump COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA.

Obama meddled in elections and he was applauded. The US meddles in elections all the time. George Soros just meddled in a state election here in the USA again. Meddling is standard practice.

There is NO evidence of collusion. Do you not get that?

That is the disconnect.

Collusion is what is being investigated, and at no time has Trump been mentioned in the collusion. Only the people that work beneath him.

I'm not on the Dem bandwagon that Trump is going down for collusion, because it's a charge that hasn't been made or investigated yet.

That is the disconnect.

Collusion is what is being investigated, and at no time has Trump been mentioned in the collusion. Only the people that work beneath him.

I'm not on the Dem bandwagon that Trump is going down for collusion, because it's a charge that hasn't been made or investigated yet.
You bet your *** its been investigated.

This exactly^.

Obama meddled in the Israeli election as well, hoping to take down Netanyahu.

Cope, please read:
http://thehill.com/policy/internati...r-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

Another:
https://www.channel4.com/news/factc...tory-of-meddling-in-other-countries-elections

And I agree Stewey and others, that the US influence elections worldwide. That is noted and has been going on since democracy began. Though it is illegal to collude with other countries in our own elections. Odd that it's not illegal when we are the government colluding with other citizens/politicians in other nations, to influence elections.

I think the goal now is to either catch someone in a perjury trap and/or intimidate enough Trump underlings that no one wants to work for him.

Trump would only be investigated if the evidence led them there.

Still what is it going to do? It's a federal offense, so he can't be tried, only impeached. No way they will impeach trump with conservative house and senate, so why is there any outrage at this at all?

Still what is it going to do? It's a federal offense, so he can't be tried, only impeached. No way they will impeach trump with conservative house and senate, so why is there any outrage at this at all?
Sorry Cope but it seems like you've entered bizarro world, where one of the publicly stated reasons for the special counsel was not to investigate possible collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Where's the evidence that a crime has been committed? If there is no evidence of a crime, why do we have a special counsel? What we have here is a hired gun looking to find a crime, but with only Trump associates in the cross hair. How long is he allowed to search. ....8 years?
This is bullcrap........and it is setting a bad precedent.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

That is the disconnect.

Last edited:

Huh? This whole investigation was started over collusion. No there hasn't been a charge, but to believe it hasn't been investigated? Come on. If they weren't looking for collusion, than why was the investigation started in the first place? Wasn't that the premise? This thing is ridiculous. And to my mind, the special prosecutor isn't looking at what he should be looking at, obvious as it is. How can anyone have any confidence that this thing is unbiased? Especially in light of the fact that James Comey apparently consulted with Robert Mueller about what he should say in his testimony to congress. AFTER he was fired. If a person doesn't see this **** is dirty, then it is because they don't want to.

Oh good grief man. You can not be that gullible. The main goal of this investigation is to look under every particle of dust in order to find anything that will get the President thrown out of office. Period.

That is the disconnect....at no time has Trump been mentioned in the collusion.

Sorry man, but what the ever living F? Did you just land on a boat in America?

Trump is mentioned in the collusion a thousand times a day...that IS what this is about....

Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein’s order appointing Robert S. Mueller III to serve as special counsel outlined what Mueller and his team would be investigating.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

No where does it say any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the 2016 Presidential campaign participants, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Donald J. Trump, and/or the Presidency of B. Hussein Obama and/or members of his cabinets or staffs. It very specifically spells out Donald Trump, period, and only, Donald Trump.

There is indeed a disconnect.

Last edited:

They've had a year and half and got nothing. Besides which, collusion, if it happened and I don't think it did, is not illegal in and of itself. Now what IS illegal is taking campaign money from foreign countries but Mueller won't go there because it will lead to Hildebeast. The Clintons were taking A LOT of illegal money from the Chinese in the 90's.

Sorry Cope but it seems like you've entered bizarro world, where one of the publicly stated reasons for the special counsel was not to investigate possible collusion between Trump and the Russians.

It's not the intent of the investigation, but if evidence is found, what should they do? Cover it up??

Also charges can't be filed until an investigation is COMPLETED.

And Tim,

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump

You quoted it, and it doesn't state anywhere that Trump is being investigated. Again it is not the intent of this investigation.

Nah dipshit, you're lost again. He gave one example in a thread titled TONE IT DOWN. His point wasn't just about "spraying bullets" it was TONE IT DOWN in general. You are the antithesis of toning things down. You can't post without hurling personal insults, stereotyping and labeling groups of people. Examples from this page alone below.

"And we know without a shadow of a doubt that the Reich Wing is the epitome of evil."

"Doesn't matter as many of the* supporters of the **** flinging monkey have stated on this board; all they care about is the wall......you know because they're not racist.........."

"I have never done that in return. Not even to the sorriest racist individuals here.'

I agree, it seems to me you've had ample warning and still don't get it.

So you are a member of the Reich Wing? You admit as much, then you get upset because I say there are racist individuals here??? Of course in your space cadet universe there are none....none here....

Funny how fascistic minds are so similiar.

Where's the evidence that a crime has been committed? If there is no evidence of a crime, why do we have a special counsel? What we have here is a hired gun looking to find a crime, but with only Trump associates in the cross hair. How long is he allowed to search. ....8 years?
This is bullcrap........and it is setting a bad precedent.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

And who the hell are you that evidence needs to be presented to you?

Do you go to your local D.A. and demand evidence on some random murder case, just because hamsters are cute?

I keep seeing this repeated over and over here as if the evidence is to be plastered all over TMZ for your perusal before charges, indictments, whatever are issued....I mean really what is wrong with you people?

"Debating"?

You really cant debate a troll. Trolls like elfie are **** slingers.

One popular tactic of trolls is to make baseless allegations such as "we here at Riech Wing SN are Nazi's and racists"...which puts us in an undeserving position to defend ourselves.
Then it starts to get nasty...and is no longer a debate.

Debate?

Have you not learned from the relentless intellectual beatings I have served to you clowns over the years?

Sometimes I just like to stick your heads in the toilet for ***** and giggles.......but yeah, keep living in that alternate reality.

Debate?

Have you not learned from the relentless intellectual beatings I have served to you clowns over the years?

Sometimes I just like to stick your heads in the toilet for ***** and giggles.......but yeah, keep living in that alternate reality.

You certainly do make us laugh. Particularly the fact you think you have ever given anything other than your penis/vagina/whatever a beating.

And who the hell are you that evidence needs to be presented to you?

Do you go to your local D.A. and demand evidence on some random murder case, just because hamsters are cute?

I keep seeing this repeated over and over here as if the evidence is to be plastered all over TMZ for your perusal before charges, indictments, whatever are issued....I mean really what is wrong with you people?
Elfie,

Why so testy?

Having a bad election cycle?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

So you are a member of the Reich Wing? You admit as much

I do? Do tell me where?

Once again, you violate the intent of the TONE IT DOWN edict.

And Tim,

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump

You quoted it, and it doesn't state anywhere that Trump is being investigated.

Cope, LOL...SMH...who is the key principal in the "campaign of Donald Trump?"

DONALD TRUMP. It doesn't say everyone "except" Trump and only those people in the campaign that are NOT Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.