• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll adhere to the side of government that sticks to laws and the constitution

Which side of the government is that? Best I can tell you are siding with a unicorn.

There has been no evidence presented. Only subpoenas and plea bargains.

I'll adhere to the side of government that sticks to laws and the constitution over this broken bipartisan system that is beholden to lobbyists and special interest groups...

"Broken partisan system" seems you're trying to be fair by implying there is equal blame on both sides.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying the right is not without sin, but in my opinion it's no longer left vs right, Democrat vs Republican, conservative vs. liberal....

it's come down to right vs. wrong, good vs. evil.

Last edited:
"Broken partisan system" seems you're implying there is equal blame on both sides.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying the right is not without sin, but in my opinion it's no longer left vs right, Democrat vs Republican, conservative vs. liberal....

it's come down to right vs. wrong.

Personally, I think it's the unwillingness of both sides to work together at all, and the demonizing of everything the other side does, creating a polarized national rift. One side is never infallible, both sides make mistakes, and when you are not beholden to a side, those mistakes are easier to see.

Cope, please read what you wrote:
no evidence.....how long before this is a clearly failed process?
Every day moves the process towards the midterms.....how is this not politucal or beholden to special interest groups?

This entire process, like the Kenneth Starr probe of Clinton, demeans the Presidency.

And that lowers America.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

You don't reveal evidence during an investigation, or at least you shouldn't.

It's like demanding information on a murder case, and forcing a police precinct to release all of the information they have. They wouldn't do it, because it would damage the investigation, and give the perp an advantage or a way out.

I'll adhere to the side of government that sticks to laws and the constitution over this broken bipartisan system that is beholden to lobbyists and special interest groups...

The Constitution was written by white European slave owners and is therefore illegitimate and can be ignored.

The investigation became a National disgrace the day it was launched. It’s based on lies and butthurt. It’s been pretty quiet from Twatty, Tibtard and Flog lately. Even those idiots know that this is fraud, corruption at the highest level. Impeachment pie! Any minute now! Ha ha ha! **** off, bitter loser morons. Justice will be served when Hillary and Obama are investigated. Those two plus Kerry should be executed for treason. Probably about a dozen others in Oterrorist’s cabinet when it’s all said and done.

When the nuts and bolts of this national disgrace are finally placed on the table for all to see, there will be shame and embarrassment for much of DC. On both sides I have no doubt. The American middle class, us, who go to work every day and pay our taxes, have been used as a slush fund to not only the world, but to a segment of our own population that choose wrong over right daily and are held up as heroes. Russian collusion my ***.

The swamp, as DJT rightly calls it, is probably much much deeper than we know or will ever know. From recent presidents, the federal reserve bank, k street, governorship's, state legislatures, corporate media, all the way down to your local dmv, regular Americans have been abused. God has been stripped from our lives, races pitted against one another, our borders, language and culture assaulted from every direction. All for the profit of a few at Bilderburg who meet each year to decide who the next big 0 will be. For shame what we've allowed ourselves to become.

But there's hope yet, Trump. The boorish, womanizing reprobate who rebuilds skating rinks, dilapidated buildings, cities, and now America. Ahead of schedule and under budget. He said from the article of his first cover on Forbes magazine in the early 80's that he was being led to this moment. Every day he proves what a visionary he was and is. The rule of law is making a comeback. Prosperity is being spread to ALL people. The world is starting to see again the shining city on the hill that is an American constitutional republic.

I don't think America has the stomach for public hangings Indy, but a nice, hot box in Guantanamo Bay for the rest of their lives would be just fine. With a spattering of waterboarding by Gina Haspel from time to time just to keep order would be alright too.

"Broken partisan system" seems you're trying to be fair by implying there is equal blame on both sides.

it's come down to right vs. wrong, good vs. evil.

Absolutely. And we know without a shadow of a doubt that the Reich Wing is the epitome of evil.

This will easily by the most corrupt administration not only in the history of the Republic, but possibly the planet.

Trump and his cronies make American 20th century banana republic puppets, or tge Reagan administration seem like " honest folk" in comparison.

Doesn't matter as many of the* supporters of the **** flinging monkey have stated on this board; all they care about is the wall......you know because they're not racist..........

They've also stated they " don't give a **** what Trump does, because all politicians are corrupt." Of course they could never vote for Hillary because she's corrupt..............

Your boy is done. Mueller has him on a thousand different things, and if the investigation can't be settled by the end of his first term it doesn't matter because it will be his only term, then it's off to prison.

Avenatti wasn't lying when he said he had the goods on Trump......wow.

https://thinkprogress.org/why-atts-payment-to-michael-cohen-is-a-bombshell-edaa3a6acf4e/

Why AT&T’s $200,000 payment to Michael Cohen is a bombshell

$200,000 to a fake company.

JUDD LEGUM
MAY 8, 2018, 9:30 PM

On Tuesday, AT&T acknowledged that it paid $200,000 to Essential Consultants, a shell company set up by Donald Trump longtime attorney, Michael Cohen.

The payments were first revealed in a document released by Michael Avenatti, the attorney for Stormy Daniels. In the weeks leading up to the 2016 election, Essential Consultants was also used to pay $130,000 in hush money to Daniels, who claims to have had an affair with Trump in 2006.

Shortly after Avenatti released his document, AT&T confirmed the payments.

Essential Consulting was one of several firms we engaged in early 2017 to provide insights into understanding the new administration. They did no legal or lobbying work for us, and the contract ended in December 2017

In addition, Avenatti’s document revealed that Essential Consultants received payments from Columbus Nova — a company linked to a Russian oligarch named Viktor Vekselberg — as well as Novartis, a large pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.

But AT&T’s payment is a stunning development that is likely to create a thicket of legal problems for Cohen and Trump himself.

Essential Consultants is not a real company
AT&T tries to justify the payments as a legitimate consulting expense, saying that the firm provided “insights.” But Essential Consultants is not a real company. It was set up on October 17, 2016. According to financial records, the company exists as a “real estate consulting company that collects fees for investment consulting work.”

But Cohen immediately used it to make the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels. The funding for that payment, Cohen had claimed, came from a mortgage on his house.

The shell company has no website, no known employees, and no public facing presence of any kind. It raises the question of how AT&T could have even possibly known about Essential Consultants.

Essential Consultants was used for the benefit of Donald Trump
We know that the impetus for the creation of Essential Consultants was the Stormy Daniels payment. That means a publicly traded company paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to a shell corporation that is known to make expenditures on behalf of Donald Trump. Rudy Giuliani, who is now one of Trump’s attorneys, allowed for the possibility that Cohen paid off other women on Trump’s behalf.

AT&T made the payment while it was seeking approval for a merger
The $200,000 payment to Cohen was made while AT&T was seeking approval from Trump’s Justice Department to merge with Time-Warner. AT&T claims that Cohen did no lobbying or legal work for the company. But it provides little information about what services Cohen did provide for his large fee. It leaves the impression of a clandestine effort to influence the thinking of administration on the merger, which the Trump administration ended up opposing.

AT&T also had an interest in repealing net neutrality regulations, which the Trump administration did around the time their contract with Essential Consulting concluded.

The payment raises questions about how Cohen was reimbursed by Trump
Last week, Rudy Giuliani revealed for the first time that Trump had repaid Cohen for the Stormy Daniels payment. He initially said that Trump had paid Cohen a retainer throughout 2017 to cover the Daniels payment and other expenses. Then, on Friday, he released a statement essentially retracting his previous statements.

Giuliani’s current position is that he has no knowledge of how Cohen was reimbursed and that these reimbursements are not relevant. Trump has hitherto not revealed how he reimbursed Cohen. The AT&T payment, and other monies flowing through this shell company, raise the possibility that Cohen was reimbursed by Trump or his associates directing money to Essential Consultants.

Last edited:
Trump even a suspect? NO

Is there any evidence of Collusion? NO

So what's this investigation really about? Unchecked use of power to go after anyone associated with Trump, to make him look bad, or answer lawyer-like questions where one yes and another NO makes it appear contradicting based on how the question is worded.

Okay, when can we have a special investigation on Hillary Clinton, who unlike Trump is guilty of a few things. I would like to see a paper trail of donations to the Clinton foundation and investigate those associated with it.

After all, fair is far.

Once again, the selective outrage of the Left. Shell corporations used for nefarious purposes are fine, well and good when a Democrat uses them. Spin, deflect, justify.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clinton+shell+corporations&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

Then we all know about Uranium One and how shell companies were used: https://www.nationalreview.com/2017...inistration-doj-hillary-clinton-racketeering/

Oh, the horror! Shell companies being used to funnel payments by large companies to politicians. Why, that's never ever been done before! Horror and outrage!

Elections have consequences.

Once again, the selective outrage of the Left. Spin, deflect, justify.

Their hero

goebbels.jpg

Trump even a suspect? NO

Is there any evidence of Collusion? NO

So what's this investigation really about? Unchecked use of power to go after anyone associated with Trump, to make him look bad, or answer lawyer-like questions where one yes and another NO makes it appear contradicting based on how the question is worded.

Okay, when can we have a special investigation on Hillary Clinton, who unlike Trump is guilty of a few things. I would like to see a paper trail of donations to the Clinton foundation and investigate those associated with it.

After all, fair is far.

And other than the lame right wing attempt at deflection....Hillary matters why?

Is this all your side has to hang its hat on? Endless conspiracy theory? Whether it's Uranium One, pizza parlors, Vince Foster, etc. The right wing in its inherent lunacy and paranoia never ceases to amuse.

go back and reread my tone it down thread

Yeah I did and this was the gist of it:

We will not allow posts calling for people to spray bullets on any crowd of people or posts calling for the death of anyone on this site

I dont see what that has to do with what I posted, the irony of course was that one of the members here while not threatening me directly, wished me dead.

I have never done that in return. Not even to the sorriest racist individuals here.

And other than the lame right wing attempt at deflection....Hillary matters why?

Is this all your side has to hang its hat on? Endless conspiracy theory? Whether it's Uranium One, pizza parlors, Vince Foster, etc. The right wing in its inherent lunacy and paranoia never ceases to amuse.

giphy.gif

Absolutely. And we know without a shadow of a doubt that the Reich Wing is the epitome of evil.

This will easily by the most corrupt administration not only in the history of the Republic, but possibly the planet.

Trump and his cronies make American 20th century banana republic puppets, or tge Reagan administration seem like " honest folk" in comparison.

Doesn't matter as many of the* supporters of the **** flinging monkey have stated on this board; all they care about is the wall......you know because they're not racist..........

They've also stated they " don't give a **** what Trump does, because all politicians are corrupt." Of course they could never vote for Hillary because she's corrupt..............

Your boy is done. Mueller has him on a thousand different things, and if the investigation can't be settled by the end of his first term it doesn't matter because it will be his only term, then it's off to prison.

Avenatti wasn't lying when he said he had the goods on Trump......wow.

https://thinkprogress.org/why-atts-payment-to-michael-cohen-is-a-bombshell-edaa3a6acf4e/

Why AT&T’s $200,000 payment to Michael Cohen is a bombshell

$200,000 to a fake company.

JUDD LEGUM
MAY 8, 2018, 9:30 PM

On Tuesday, AT&T acknowledged that it paid $200,000 to Essential Consultants, a shell company set up by Donald Trump longtime attorney, Michael Cohen.

The payments were first revealed in a document released by Michael Avenatti, the attorney for Stormy Daniels. In the weeks leading up to the 2016 election, Essential Consultants was also used to pay $130,000 in hush money to Daniels, who claims to have had an affair with Trump in 2006.

Shortly after Avenatti released his document, AT&T confirmed the payments.

Essential Consulting was one of several firms we engaged in early 2017 to provide insights into understanding the new administration. They did no legal or lobbying work for us, and the contract ended in December 2017

In addition, Avenatti’s document revealed that Essential Consultants received payments from Columbus Nova — a company linked to a Russian oligarch named Viktor Vekselberg — as well as Novartis, a large pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.

But AT&T’s payment is a stunning development that is likely to create a thicket of legal problems for Cohen and Trump himself.

Essential Consultants is not a real company
AT&T tries to justify the payments as a legitimate consulting expense, saying that the firm provided “insights.” But Essential Consultants is not a real company. It was set up on October 17, 2016. According to financial records, the company exists as a “real estate consulting company that collects fees for investment consulting work.”

But Cohen immediately used it to make the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels. The funding for that payment, Cohen had claimed, came from a mortgage on his house.

The shell company has no website, no known employees, and no public facing presence of any kind. It raises the question of how AT&T could have even possibly known about Essential Consultants.

Essential Consultants was used for the benefit of Donald Trump
We know that the impetus for the creation of Essential Consultants was the Stormy Daniels payment. That means a publicly traded company paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to a shell corporation that is known to make expenditures on behalf of Donald Trump. Rudy Giuliani, who is now one of Trump’s attorneys, allowed for the possibility that Cohen paid off other women on Trump’s behalf.

AT&T made the payment while it was seeking approval for a merger
The $200,000 payment to Cohen was made while AT&T was seeking approval from Trump’s Justice Department to merge with Time-Warner. AT&T claims that Cohen did no lobbying or legal work for the company. But it provides little information about what services Cohen did provide for his large fee. It leaves the impression of a clandestine effort to influence the thinking of administration on the merger, which the Trump administration ended up opposing.

AT&T also had an interest in repealing net neutrality regulations, which the Trump administration did around the time their contract with Essential Consulting concluded.

The payment raises questions about how Cohen was reimbursed by Trump
Last week, Rudy Giuliani revealed for the first time that Trump had repaid Cohen for the Stormy Daniels payment. He initially said that Trump had paid Cohen a retainer throughout 2017 to cover the Daniels payment and other expenses. Then, on Friday, he released a statement essentially retracting his previous statements.

Giuliani’s current position is that he has no knowledge of how Cohen was reimbursed and that these reimbursements are not relevant. Trump has hitherto not revealed how he reimbursed Cohen. The AT&T payment, and other monies flowing through this shell company, raise the possibility that Cohen was reimbursed by Trump or his associates directing money to Essential Consultants.

You do realize that every one of your "bombshells" have been duds don't you?

Try and curb your enthusiasm son, this one will also prove to be a nothingburger.

giphy.gif

I just don't understand how anyone can say there is no evidence. All of our intelligence agencies found evidence of Russian meddling BEFORE the election.

I swear, political affiliations ruin the ability to reason at times. If the same was insinuated about a sitting Dem president, would you not be thinking differently about the investigation? I know I'd be thinking the exact same way and follow the facts of a case, not fabrications, or the refusal to acknowledge an investigation has merit.

Additionally, we are starting to see attack strategies on the person running the investigation. It is a political tactic by both sides to mudsling, and discredit a person to devalue their opinions, and in this case, an investigation. Keep in mind, this investigation is never the option of one man, it is the culmination of thousands of hours by what can be as many as 100 agents. If you know how investigations work, attacking the person at the top does nothing to discredit the results of that investigation.

Yeah I did and this was the gist of it:

We will not allow posts calling for people to spray bullets on any crowd of people or posts calling for the death of anyone on this site

I dont see what that has to do with what I posted, the irony of course was that one of the members here while not threatening me directly, wished me dead.

Nah dipshit, you're lost again. He gave one example in a thread titled TONE IT DOWN. His point wasn't just about "spraying bullets" it was TONE IT DOWN in general. You are the antithesis of toning things down. You can't post without hurling personal insults, stereotyping and labeling groups of people. Examples from this page alone below.

"And we know without a shadow of a doubt that the Reich Wing is the epitome of evil."

"Doesn't matter as many of the* supporters of the **** flinging monkey have stated on this board; all they care about is the wall......you know because they're not racist.........."

"I have never done that in return. Not even to the sorriest racist individuals here.'

I agree, it seems to me you've had ample warning and still don't get it.

I just don't understand how anyone can say there is no evidence. All of our intelligence agencies found evidence of Russian meddling BEFORE the election.

SMH.

We KNOW Russians meddled in our election. There is NO evidence that Trump COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA.

Obama meddled in elections and he was applauded. The US meddles in elections all the time. George Soros just meddled in a state election here in the USA again. Meddling is standard practice.

There is NO evidence of collusion. Do you not get that?

Are you sure that number is correct?

"Yeah Trump is guilty but Hillary did bad stuff too" would be a deflection you dingbat.

If no evidence exists to support the absurd notion that Trump colluded with the Russians, then there can be no "deflection".
The reason Hillary,Obama etc. are in this discussion is not to deflect but expose the hypocrisy of the left and simpletons like yourself.

Not even you should need the difference explained to you.

That's because you're being a troll.
IMO trolling is a felony on a board where people are trying to have an adult debate,
Mods ...ban this schmuck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.