• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 indictments? Oh, including indicting 13 Russians and Russian companies where Mueller's "brilliant" team is now being humiliated for those asinine charges, right? And guilty pleas ... how many involve Russia? Or the 2016 election?

RIGHT, NONE, YOU BLITHERING ASSWIPE.

Crawl back into your hole, you detestable maggot.

don't forget nor under-value the indictment of Concord Catering.
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/05/12/robert-mueller-manage-indict-imaginary-defendant/

But muh Rusha!

And they promised me Peach Pie. I've been waiting for muh Peach Pie!

csd.gif

Yet you people here are the ones talking abut shooting innocent people coming across the border?

I'll give you a year to go find one post where I've said this.

Go on...the clock starts....NOW!

People crossing the border illegally are criminals. Liberals ignore that.

First off Elfie, I must say that I do appreciate that you engage in adult dialogue with me, and even if we have different political philosophies, there really aren't personal insults being flung around.

I understand the special counsel has ultimate say, but things are looking pretty bleak for a Trump impeachment. I'd like to expand on other things at the moment but can't. Enjoy your evening.

I dont think many people thought he would be impeached after we saw the Republican legislators who would have been cornered into actually acting(see Paul Ryan) starting to bail a few months ago.

Now we are left with the likes of Devin Nunes......people of no to little character. You can see this mindset on this board whenever I post anything that shows the depths of corruption in the Trump administration including the president.

The Alt-Righters here immediately post stuff in those threads about food or other crap so as to not have to acknowledge what they voted for.

The mid terms will probably bring an end to Trump if the Dems can pull it off, otherwise our country is in for two more years of divisive racism and tribalism that is used by the Trump mafia to rob all of us blind.

This guy said it all after the election. There are people (many on this board) who would actually rather see the country torn apart than to just get along with different people.

They are total racist losers and they know they are.

Not speaking of you Steelworth, they know who they are.

I got news for ya brother. Divisive racism and tribalism was alive and well in this country long before Trump. You'll never admit it, but it has been here for some time, aided by identity politics. It's all good. America is going to reap what it has sown. Sadly, people on both the right and the left are unlikely to get what they want.

I got news for ya brother. Divisive racism and tribalism was alive and well in this country long before Trump. You'll never admit it, but it has been here for some time, aided by identity politics. It's all good. America is going to reap what it has sown. Sadly, people on both the right and the left are unlikely to get what they want.

Absolutely it was, but the Right confuses social justice with identity politics. There is no doubt that on the left there are people who play the race card for their own personal gain. This is not the mainstream left, just like I think you would agree that the Neo Nazis that marched on Charlottsville don't represent most people on the right.

The problem is that the Right's equivalent of a fringe character like Al Sharpton is now in the White House.......

Remember: "There are good people on both sides" Now try to imagine Obama or Hillary in an equivalent scenario, you can't.

Game on!

hahaha

Best election EVER.

Trump tweet: "Obama FBI spying on my campaign could be 'bigger than Watergate"

President Trump touted a report saying the FBI under ex-Pres Obama spied on the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential race, saying that the revelation could be "bigger than Watergate."

“Wow, word coming out that the Obama FBI 'SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT,'" the president tweeted in reference to a National Review report published last week.“Andrew McCarthy says, 'There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.' If so, this is bigger than Watergate!”

The report alleges that Obama-led agencies used their surveillance powers to monitor the Trump campaign.

This is not the first time that the Obama administration has been accused of spying on the Trump campaign. Last year, Trump accused the former president of wiretapping Trump Tower shortly before the 2016 election. “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped,' in Trump Tower just before victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!" the president tweeted in March 2017.

"The president used the word 'wiretap' in quotes to mean broadly surveillance and other activities during that," former WH press secretary, Sean Spicer, said. "There is no question that during the Obama administration, there were actions about surveillance, and other activities, that occurred in the 2016 elections."

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ma-fbi-spied-on-campaign-could-be-bigger-than

The Starr investigation of Clinton went on for 6 years(in a case of a true nothingburger)

That tends to happen when files disappear and the major witnesses go to prison or "commit suicide" rather than testify.

Absolutely it was, but the Right confuses social justice with identity politics.

I disagree. The left pretends that they are two different things. In order to need "social justice" you have to have victims. How do you create victims? Identity politics. Lump everyone into their own little group, then play all the groups against white people. Fortunately, it is showing to be a failing strategy.

The problem is that the Right's equivalent of a fringe character like Al Sharpton is now in the White House........

That's funny. That would seem to imply that Al Sharpton ever accomplished anything in his lifetime. I mean, other than sowing seeds of hate.

Remember: "There are good people on both sides" Now try to imagine Obama or Hillary in an equivalent scenario, you can't.

I think that quote, while it sounds really bad, didn't come out the way he intended it. One thing about Trump, every time he speaks, he is trying like hell to say something profound when just stating facts would be a better option.A better quote for him at that moment would have been something like "There are bad actors on both sides." or something to that effect. Personally, I think he was trying to take the edge off a bad situation and just made it much, much worse. He does that sometimes.

The Alt-Righters here immediately post stuff in those threads about food or other crap so as to not have to acknowledge what they voted for.

I acknowledge that I voted for President Trump. I supported him before he even made his official announcement and I don't regret it for one second. I wake up smiling every day knowing that he won and Hillary lost. My life and my company are much better off because of it and I am grateful and thankful that he decided to run for office. He's even doing it for free. You anti-American stupid ***** who spend every waking minute trashing him are just pathetic vermin that should be exterminated. You are a detriment to a free society.

I had shepherds pie for dinner last night. Daaaaamn good.

Now we are left with the likes of Devin Nunes......people of no to little character. You can see this mindset on this board whenever I post anything that shows the depths of corruption in the Trump administration including the president.

In a few months, you are going to look back on this statement and realize just how ignorant and duped that you are.
And I will be here to remind you.

COLLUSION

Cambridge professor outed as FBI informant inside Trump campaign

A Cambridge professor with deep ties to American and British intelligence has been outed as an agent who snooped on the Trump presidential campaign for the FBI.

Multiple media outlets have named Stefan Halper, 73, as the secret informant who met with Trump campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos starting in the summer of 2016. The American-born academic previously served in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan administrations.

The revelation, stemming from recent reports in which FBI sources admitted sending an agent to snoop on the Trump camp, heightens suspicions that the FBI was seeking to entrap Trump campaign aides. Papodopoulous has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, while Page was the subject of a federal surveillance warrant.

“If the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal,” President Trump tweeted Saturday, calling for the FBI to release additional documents to Congress.

The Halper revelation also shows the Obama administration’s FBI began prying into the opposing party’s presidential nominee earlier than it previously admitted.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/

COLLUSION

A Cambridge professor with deep ties to American and British intelligence has been outed as an agent who snooped on the Trump presidential campaign for the FBI.

Multiple media outlets have named Stefan Halper, 73, as the secret informant who met with Trump campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos starting in the summer of 2016. The American-born academic previously served in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan administrations.

The revelation, stemming from recent reports in which FBI sources admitted sending an agent to snoop on the Trump camp, heightens suspicions that the FBI was seeking to entrap Trump campaign aides. Papodopoulous has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, while Page was the subject of a federal surveillance warrant.

“If the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal,” President Trump tweeted Saturday, calling for the FBI to release additional documents to Congress.

The Halper revelation also shows the Obama administration’s FBI began prying into the opposing party’s presidential nominee earlier than it previously admitted.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/

This would be like Nixon using the information that he illegally recorded, against his political enemies.

COLLUSION

The amount of collusion and corruption that has been exposed about the Democrats makes Watergate look like a fifth grader robbing a lemonade stand.

The DNC rigging the primaries. The DNC and Hillary working with Russians on countless angles. The FISA warrants. The acquisition of the Steele dossier. The rampant, coordinated, choreographed spying led by the Obama Administration against a political opponent.

And the Democratic citizens of the US just blindly follow their crooked Democratic leaders justifying it all as "normal" or "warranted."

Scary times.

lemmings.gif

The amount of collusion and corruption that has been exposed about the Democrats makes Watergate look like a fifth grader robbing a lemonade stand.

The DNC rigging the primaries. The DNC and Hillary working with Russians on countless angles. The FISA warrants. The acquisition of the Steele dossier. The rampant, coordinated, choreographed spying led by the Obama Administration against a political opponent.

And the Democratic citizens of the US just blindly follow their crooked Democratic leaders justifying it all as "normal" or "warranted."

Scary times.

Quit being racist. Bomma was the First Black President and can do no wrong.

WAR!

Trump to demand DOJ review claims of FBI spy on campaign

President Donald Trump said Sunday that he will “demand” this week that the Justice Department open an investigation into whether the FBI infiltrated his presidential campaign for political purposes and whether any demands or requests for such action originated with the Obama administration.

Trump tweeted: “I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes — and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!”

https://www.apnews.com/262c8eba6c9a...mand-DOJ-review-claims-of-FBI-spy-on-campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.