• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like they think impeachment would ever change anything, Bill Clinton was impeached but served full two terms.

Half of them think if President Trump is impeached that Hildebeast gets to become President because she came in second.

BAM!

Rosenstein asks DOJ inspector general to review possible Trump campaign infiltration

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein asked the Justice Department's inspector general Sunday to review whether there was improper politically motivated surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016.

Rosenstein made the request shortly after a tweet from President Trump saying that he would "officially" ask "that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes."

In a statement, Rosenstein said: “If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it and take appropriate action."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...o-review-possible-trump-campaign-infiltration

--------------------------------------

What did Bomma know and when did he know it

Best election ever !!!

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein asked the Justice Department's inspector general Sunday to review whether there was improper politically motivated surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016.
Da fuq you say? Rosenstein is likely one of the people who did it.

Da fuq you say? Rosenstein is likely one of the people who did it.

Rosenstein is a swamp creature, and will do whatever it takes to remain employed in DC. He just picked the wrong side this last time, and will suffer the consequences. Sometimes ya eats the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. The bear will be morbidly obese after everything is sorted out.

So here we have James Clapper proclaiming that the spy in the Trump campaign "was a good thing".

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told CNN's Don Lemon Thursday night that the president's claim that the Obama administration spied on his campaign is "hyperbole" but if it is true, it is a "good thing."

"They [the Obama admin's FBI] may have had someone who was talking to them in the campaign, but, you know, the focus here... is not on the campaign, per se, but what the Russians were doing," Clapper said.

But if there was an intelligence agent "observing" the Trump campaign's interactions with Russia, "that's a good thing because the Russians posed a threat to the very basis of our political system."

Oh really?....if the objective was not to undermine Trump, or to go after him, then why not place a spy in the Hillary campaign as well? Surely you could have found Russians galore there!

The more these democRATS talk the more stink is released..

What deflection or spin have you got for this one Elfie?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...russian_interactions_with_trump_campaign.html

Last edited:
BOOM!

Ddq-MLSX0AAgjga.jpg

I gotta tell ya, I don't really have any faith in any government institution anymore. This whole sordid episode is shameful.

Another tremendous gem from my friend Dean, in the world of politics, ran for Congress, super smart and nails it. I've brought this up before, Alger Hiss and Whitaker Chambers. Go buy the book Witness by Whitaker Chambers....

----------------------------------------------------------------

"This episode is so eerily familiar. I've seen this movie before. But this time I'm not sure if the hero prevails. In a dreamlike state, I am aware of the danger, but I can't scream. The lefts ability to rewrite history, even as it's happening is chilling.

Keep this quote in mind while reading this. Keep it in mind as this continues to play out: "It was providence that finally enabled Chambers, at such a personal cost, to win the HIss case. Had there not been a thirty-five-year-old freshman congressman from California named Richard M Nixon who insisted on carrying through the case for Chambers, it would have been buried by Hiss's lies and evasions." Nunes is like Nixon.

Think about that in the greater context and arc of today's political scandal. "buried by Hiss's lies and evasions". In other words, perhaps, until now, the single largest caper of political-intelligence episode in American political history, almost wasn't. Because of the evasiveness of Hiss, a communist, and the cooperation he received from polite-elite society, he almost got away with it. Ring any bells? But, because of the persistence of Nixon, the truth was ultimately revealed for the world to see. Nixon too was portrayed like Devin Nunes is now. A clutz.

The left then was indeed almost too sinister and conspiratorial for the most ardent skeptic to believe. And of course, the left then, like the left now, never broke rank. The caper exposed not only the ardent left here, in the US, but its coordination with sympathetic elements across the globe. (If I could highlight and bold this next statement, I would): Labor unions, students, actors, actresses, members of the intelligentsia, academics, media were working knowingly, and unknowingly with foreign governments, to foster policy changes at the HIGHEST level of the US government. Hiss was the highest actor (State Dept) in the scheme, but it was revealed that there were several similar folks spread out across government. In modern parlance, Hiss was “too big to fail”.

This should all sound familiar and a bit chilling at the same time. Chilling because we yet don't know if Devin Nunes will be successful like Nixon was in exposing the leviathan. Unlike the Hiss episode, that ended up with Hiss's demise, this episode may lie buried under the evasions. Hillary, Obama and all their sympathizers at DOJ may walk. Trump may go down.

Even still, the left doesn't take defeat lying down. Do a cursory comparative analysis on the great American political scandals of all time and you will not find nary a mention about the Hiss case. It's been virtually expunged from the history books as merely a caper that led to the abuses of McCarthyism. Hence, to invoke the name today, invokes the sense of paranoia, shame. In other words, "don't talk about it." They've wiped it clean. Despite being the greatest conservative literary accomplishment of all time the book that outlines the great case in detail for the world to see has been almost forgotten. It's gone. Deleted. That's a powerful ability.

Instead, in stark contrast, every man woman and child, know about Watergate. As the left does with such efficiency, they can selectively take an eraser to parts of our history they would rather choose to forget. Likewise, they can add volume and amplification to the stories they prefer to last. Look at the wording in the NY Times article about the spy embedded in the Trump campaign: “F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims.” What?!

The professional left plays for keeps, people. And writing the narrative of our past and the current state is a potent arrow in the quiver. They reduce to rubble those who have impeded or tried to impede their progress. The late Bob Novak was shamed by members of the press for citing Chambers as the inspiration for his conservatism. Why is that? Because the left want's it so. Buried. Forgotten. Destroyed.

Think about it. The greatest political caper has been forgotten, and one of the heroes- Richard Nixon - ultimately paid a price. The left plays for keeps."

BOOOOOOOOOM!

TRUMP FREES DOCUMENT HOSTAGES

DOJ Will Turn Over Requested Classified Documents To Congress After Trump Meeting

President Donald Trump held a meeting at the White House today with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Chris Wray.

After meeting with Rosenstein and Wray, the White House asked the Inspector General to investigate any irregularities with the FBI’s or DOJ’s tactics concerning Trump’s campaign.

The DOJ also agreed to allow Congress to review the requested documents relating to the FBI’s infiltration into Trump’s campaign.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ump-meets-with-rosenstein-wray/#disqus_thread

Of course it will be Friday at about 6pm......and it will never hit the news cycle because of the long weekend.

Pour it on, feet to the fire

Grassley Requests Correspondence Between Steele And DOJ Official

Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Chuck Grassley (R-IA) asked for correspondence between Christopher Steele, the author of the Trump dossier, and a former associate deputy attorney general

Grassley reportedly sent a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein asking for all written and electronic communication between Christopher Steele and Bruce Ohr, a fringe figure in the Russia probe targeted by conservatives on the Hill.

Grassley reportedly wants the records to ensure that Ohr did not continue to feed the FBI information from Steele after the intelligence agency grew concerned about Steele’s communication with news outlets and distanced itself. Per Politico, Grassley also asked for a transcribed interview with Ohr.

As part of his efforts scrutinizing the FBI’s conduct during the 2016 election, Grassley has long raised concerns about Ohr, whose wife worked for the firm that funded Steele’s dossie

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livew...een-steele-and-department-of-justice-employee

BOOM!

Senator John Kennedy, LA, echoes Pence, says investigation should wrap up, 'it's been a year' - MSNBC.com

BAM!

FBI and Justice Department Will 'Review' Classified Russia Probe Details With Congressional Leaders

Ratcheting up pressure on the Russia investigation, the White House announced Monday that top FBI and Justice Department officials have agreed to meet with congressional leaders and “review” highly classified information the lawmakers have been seeking on the handling of the probe.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray also reiterated an announcement late Sunday that the Justice Department’s inspector general will expand an existing investigation into the Russia probe by examining whether there was any improper politically motivated surveillance.

http://time.com/5286452/fbi-justice-review-donald-trump-russia-probe/

Who’s the ******* moron who nominated him?

This is a good point. Plus, Rosenstein wouldn't be a problem at all if Jeff Sessions hadn't buckled and recused himself from the case. I think Sessions is a much bigger detriment to the administration than Rosenstein.

Trump has made some personnel mistakes for sure. Then again, he didn't come in from a political machine all geared up to take over the swamp.

I think at first President Trump relied on the advice of others in the govt for appointments since he was not a govt guy. Now in his second year you are seeing changes as he evaluates who he has and gets to know more people.

Trump has made some personnel mistakes for sure. Then again, he didn't come in from a political machine all geared up to take over the swamp.

Looks like he hit a home-run with Pompeo and a few others though. I guess that's a little premature, but sounds like the U.S. is doing all that it can to negotiate peace on the Korean Peninsula.

I think at first President Trump relied on the advice of others in the govt for appointments since he was not a govt guy. Now in his second year you are seeing changes as he evaluates who he has and gets to know more people.

I agree. I am not a big fan of Kushner and Ivanka positioned in the Gov't. But I think Trump had very few people in Washington that he felt he could trust at the time, and brought them along to bounce ideas. I wouldn't be surprised to see both back in NYC by year's end. Trump is learning fast.

He also said that the mere “attempt” by Trump to invite the Russians to hack and obtain Clinton’s emails was, in and of itself, a crime.

“I hate to inject common sense into this,” Carlson said. “If you’re trying to make secret contact with Russia, your handlers back in Moscow, wouldn’t you dial them up on the short wave in the basement? Would you really sent a coded message in the middle of a joke at a press conference?”

Swalwell replied, “I’m not saying he’s the smartest guy in the world, Tucker. Never accused him of that.”

Incredulously, Carlson asked, “So that’s — that’s the smoking gun right there?”

“No, it’s part of the evidence,” Swalwell said with all seriousness. “An invitation made by the candidate, telling them it’s OK … he’s not the smartest guy in the world.”

Carlson couldn’t help but point out the absurd duality of Swalwell’s assertion. “So he’s both a secret agent for Putin but he’s so dumb that he spills his secrets at a press conference on TV?” he asked.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/dem-claims-trump-sent-messages-to-russians-by-telling-joke/

LOL

WAR!

House conservatives want second special counsel to investigate alleged DOJ 'misconduct'

A group of House Republicans called for the appointment of a second special counsel to investigate concerns about the Department of Justice and FBI, just days after President Trump first called for an investigation into whether his campaign was “infiltrated or surveilled” for by an alleged FBI informant.

At least 19 House Republicans critical of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation signed on to the new 12-page resolution calling on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to appoint a special counsel to investigate “misconduct at the highest levels” of the DOJ and FBI, Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hou...gate-alleged-doj-misconduct/story?id=55359844

hahahahahahahahaha

Mueller

hahahahahahahaha

Nancy Pelosi at CNN Town Hall: If Only Democrats Impeach Trump, 'It Will Divide The Country'

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was pressed about the calls from her party for President Trump‘s impeachment, something she had previously expressed caution on. At a CNN Town Hall, Chris Cuomo invoked a recent poll showing that more than 70% of Democrats want the president impeached and asked her why she wasn’t exactly onboard

“Impeachment is, to me, divisive,” Pelosi continued. “Again, if the facts are there, if the facts are there, then this would have to be bipartisan to go forward. But if it is viewed as partisan, it will divide the country, and I just don’t think that’s what we should do.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/nancy-p...ats-impeach-trump-it-will-divide-the-country/

Status
Not open for further replies.