• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahaha

Mueller

hahahahahahahaha

Nancy Pelosi at CNN Town Hall: If Only Democrats Impeach Trump, 'It Will Divide The Country'

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was pressed about the calls from her party for President Trump‘s impeachment, something she had previously expressed caution on. At a CNN Town Hall, Chris Cuomo invoked a recent poll showing that more than 70% of Democrats want the president impeached and asked her why she wasn’t exactly onboard

“Impeachment is, to me, divisive,” Pelosi continued. “Again, if the facts are there, if the facts are there, then this would have to be bipartisan to go forward. But if it is viewed as partisan, it will divide the country, and I just don’t think that’s what we should do.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/nancy-p...ats-impeach-trump-it-will-divide-the-country/

There's no way the Dems could impeach Trump alone anyway. They don't have the votes.

There's no way the Dems could impeach Trump alone anyway. They don't have the votes.

Impeachment requires, according to the law, "high crimes and misdemeanors". So far my Libtard friends have been unable to specify what crimes President Trump has committed.

hahahahahahahahaha

Mueller

hahahahahahahaha

Nancy Pelosi at CNN Town Hall: If Only Democrats Impeach Trump, 'It Will Divide The Country'

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was pressed about the calls from her party for President Trump‘s impeachment, something she had previously expressed caution on. At a CNN Town Hall, Chris Cuomo invoked a recent poll showing that more than 70% of Democrats want the president impeached and asked her why she wasn’t exactly onboard

“Impeachment is, to me, divisive,” Pelosi continued. “Again, if the facts are there, if the facts are there, then this would have to be bipartisan to go forward. But if it is viewed as partisan, it will divide the country, and I just don’t think that’s what we should do.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/nancy-p...ats-impeach-trump-it-will-divide-the-country/

So even Pelosi realizes that there's nothing there.

Impeachment requires, according to the law, "high crimes and misdemeanors". So far my Libtard friends have been unable to specify what crimes President Trump has committed.

He's not Hillary.

And there are many libtard dumbasses who think that impeaching Trump will result in a Hillary presidency. When they find out it will be Pence, mass suicide.

I work with several people (TEACHERS) who think it will be Hillary! On the plus side, if there are all these mass suicides, there will be that many less libtards to deal with....

two years in and these idiots are still so butthurt from losing.
I ddin't like the Bomma policies, but I sure as **** wasn't whining and complaining and crying every ******* day calling for impeachment of the FBP.

I work with several people (TEACHERS) who think it will be Hillary! On the plus side, if there are all these mass suicides, there will be that many less libtards to deal with....

That's why I'm not anti-abortion. More Libs will get abortions than Conservatives.

There are none. Unless Mueller finds something, though I doubt he finds anything against Trump directly.

McConnell is backing the investigation, so it looks like Trump should be in the clear.

Don't they teach Civics anymore?? Wow...

1992-modified-honda-civic-si+_5_.jpg

Everybody is turning off the news

I’m A Democrat, And The Left’s Russia Gaslighting Scares Me More Than Trump Does

My fellow Democrats are increasingly becoming the kind of low-information voters they despise and think are only on the other side.

I am an ordinary voter living far from the Beltway who feels gaslighted by our political and media establishments regarding the Russia investigation. Our current Yanny versus Laurel political moment is probably confusing even for professional political commentators. But for ordinary Americans it is a bewildering, disorienting spectacle.

Which is it: Is Donald Trump a threat to the republic, or is the deep state the threat? Was the Russia investigation legit, or was it concocted by an out-of-control Federal Bureau of Investigation and Central Intelligence Agency? Was it an FBI “informant,” or was it a “spy”?

Has America become Venezuela, as Republicans say, because the Obama administration spied on the campaign of a political adversary? Or has it become Venezuela, as Democrats say, because our current president is attacking his investigators?

The answers to the above questions depend on which camp one is in. In our hyperpartisan times, each side has its own narrative.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/24/im-democrat-lefts-russia-gaslighting-scares-trump/

two years in and these idiots are still so butthurt from losing.

A Nightmare that Could Have Been

To put the roller-coaster presidency of Donald Trump in perspective, it helps on occasion to imagine that Hillary Clinton won the election.

She has spent the last 18 months in a perpetual snit. “No, I’m not over it,” she confessed while turning Yale’s commencement into a self-pity party.

Anyone who has dealt with her knows the “I’m a victim” schtick didn’t start with November of 2016, and would not have ended if she won. She’s been a blamer and finger-pointer her entire public life and would have taken her woe-is-me attitude to the Oval Office.

Among other consequences, consider the extraordinary political and legal aftermath of the election, ranging from the resistance to Robert Mueller’s investigation to the emerging evidence that the FBI and CIA conspired to spy on the Trump campaign.

My first impulse is to assume Clinton would have fired FBI boss James Comey faster than Trump did. Then I wonder because of what Comey had on her.

It’s not just that he let her skip on having classified emails on her homebrew server. There were also the aborted FBI probes into the pay-to-play evidence involving the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton’s enormous speaking fees while Hillary was Secretary of State. Somewhere, Comey surely has a secret file on Clinton’s legal and political vulnerabilities.

A victorious Clinton would have remained furious at Comey for re-opening the email investigation in October. But, having realized her dream of sitting in the Oval Office, her anger could have been reduced to a footnote and she might have decided she was best served by letting Comey keep his job — and his secrets.

Of all the possible scenarios, there is one about which we can be certain: a Clinton victory would have kept the public from learning about the Obama administration’s extensive abuse of its powers to help her.

Her victory would mean Stefan Halper, Carter Page and George Papadopoulos would remain anonymous private citizens, and key players involved in the scheme would still have their reputations intact.

Loretta Lynch, for helping to minimize the various probes, might be Clinton’s Attorney General. John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice and Samantha Power might have important government jobs instead of having to fight to keep their dirty tricks buried.

Mueller would be in private law practice, the highlight of his bio being that he was the longest-serving FBI director since Hoover. Instead, his legacy is now tied to his drawn-out investigation of the president that is falling out of public favor.

But fate and voters had other ideas, and the truly remarkable fact is that Trump’s stunning Electoral College victory came despite the alliance of the White House, law enforcement, the intelligence agencies and the media against him.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/26/a-president-clinton-would-have-made-things-much-worse/

It's now Social Studies....in a fourth grade textbook, an actual passage said that Americans have the constitutional rights of life, liberty, PROPERTY, and the pursuit of happiness.

it was called social studies when i was in school in the early 90s

it was called social studies when i was in school in the early 90s

It was called social studies when I was in school in the early 70's.

It's now Social Studies....in a fourth grade textbook, an actual passage said that Americans have the constitutional rights of life, liberty, PROPERTY, and the pursuit of happiness.

It was called Social Studies way back when I was in high school. We also had civics.

“Social Studies” encompasses the study of all social sciences: sociology psychology anthropology history economics political-science etc.
Civics is a subset of social studies - also known as “government” when consider as a course of study in US high school or college

Today they teach social justice.

We had Social Studies in elementary school, then history in middle school through HS. We had a separate class for government- taken as a Senior, and it was only a semester long. When my daughter took government as a Senior 2 years ago, she was learning some messed up ****. My ex and I had to reteach her everything that was taught!

Senate Intel acknowledges what the GOP denies: Russia backed Trump
MSNBC• May 16, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7c3eb475-99e6-342e-b8ab-0c9b31ec25c2/ss_senate-intel-acknowledges.html

Hildabeast has much more in common with those cloaked commie **** *****. The same ideals. Power&control. Same radical rules. It's our government and the roaches who infest high places who started this nonsense who are to blame. Senate Intel my ***. That turncoat fraud McCain would be on 24/7 .

hahahaha

MSNBC Admits Landslide Poll Results… Americans Say Mueller’s Got Nothing

Robert Mueller’s fishing expedition has been going on for more than a year. Now, Americans are telling MSNBC — much to the network’s consternation — that it may be time for Mueller to put up the “Gone Fishin'” sign on the special counsel’s door.

A new poll released by MSNBC shows a majority of Americans think Mueller’s investigation is a “witchhunt,” much to the surprise of the people at the network.

“The Robert Mueller investigation has yielded many indictments and convictions, but a recent poll shows most Americans believe Donald Trump’s pronouncement that the Russia probe is a baseless ‘witchhunt,'” the network said as they announced the poll, which merited a panel discussion anchored by Joy Reid as to “why the president is controlling the narrative on Mueller’s Russia investigation.”

n_joy_trumpmueller_180526_1920x1080.jpg

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/m...l-results-americans-say-muellers-got-nothing/

MSNBC Admits Landslide Poll Results… Americans Say Mueller’s Got Nothing
Well yeah, because Mueller has spent two years with nothing to show for it and had to stray far from the original intent to even find that. Minor crimes if any at all from minor players who never even met Trump.

The libtards are starting to realize what most here have known for a year. I think Elfie and Tibs are ready to drink the purple Kool aid.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Senate Intel acknowledges what the GOP denies: Russia backed Trump
MSNBC• May 16, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7c3eb475-99e6-342e-b8ab-0c9b31ec25c2/ss_senate-intel-acknowledges.html

What facts does the article cite? None.

What opinions does it cite? Many.

Did Russia try to interfere in the 2016 election? Yes.

Did the U.S. try to interfere in numerous elections over the past years? Yes.

Did Russia want to harm Clinton? Yes.

Why? Because they thought she would be the President. If the polls had Trump leading by 9 points and all but guaranteed as the winner, Russia would have spent that time and money ******** on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.