• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like JFK and Marilyn hot?

tmp_7qcnZU_f93baa3af478b58c_GettyImages-50966425.jpg

140f070dabcb0c37f801dcec24963484.jpg

Last edited:
Abraham Lincoln weeps, seeing what’s happened to the Republican party.

Abraham Lincoln weeps, seeing what’s happened to the Republican party.

you realize he freed the Democrats' slaves, right?

you realize he freed the Democrats' slaves, right?
Yes, Lincoln helped free the slaves, bless him. And do you realize Trump's America and Trump's Republican party has literally turned into the movie Idiocracy? It actually happened. It was a bad dad joke a few years ago, but it's foreshadowed exactly what took place when the country elected a baboon named Trump. This is America today in 2018. Pathetic, sad, frightening, infuriating.. take your pick. But this is America under Trump. You made your bed, lie in it. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Ms. Monroe was tip-top..

Did I ever tell yinz the story about Marilyn sitting on my lap and singing happy birthday to me in Vegas ?
True story

Again, every single post by Spike on this board is right out of Idiocracy. Every tweet by Trump is right out of Idiocracy. Every press conference by the WH is straight out of Idiocracy.

For anyone with an ounce of self-respect and intelligence left in their quivering bodies, I suggest taking a deep breath, taking a step back, and seeing Trump for what he truly is. For many of you, sadly, it's too late. Well, actually, it's never too late.

Not following you buddy..
What’s does Marilyn Monroe have to do with Trump? Or maybe I am missing the point?
And Btw... she did sing happy birthday to me in Vegas

A couple million more votes for Trump. What a shame.

NOT GUILTY!

tumblr_obd8dyoXF91u095v9o1_400.jpg
Jiminy Crismas she's hot.

What the Dems don't get is that WE KNEW President Trump was a billionaire playboy who was banging hot chicks for decades when we voted for him. This is not news. He is still a better President than Hildebeast would have been.

Marilyn had a very nice booty. Did not ever notice that before. Thank you for sharing.

Oh, now I see..
I guess I’m behind on Trumps vixens..
I’ll try to Follow along better going forward...

But they are all easy to look at..no doubt

Hilarious. After a few days of screaming lunacy about Trump and Russia, the libs are back to chicks Trump banged. There's your proof that they did polls and found that the public didn't think the presser with Putin was that big of a deal and the Dems came off as crazy.

Yes, Lincoln helped free the slaves, bless him. And do you realize Trump's America and Trump's Republican party has literally turned into the movie Idiocracy? It actually happened. It was a bad dad joke a few years ago, but it's foreshadowed exactly what took place when the country elected a baboon named Trump. This is America today in 2018. Pathetic, sad, frightening, infuriating.. take your pick. But this is America under Trump. You made your bed, lie in it. Congratulations.

or maybe after America voted for a guy who never held a real job in his life and had no accomplishments aside from making speeches and winning elections by finding dirt on his opponents to get them to drop out, America then decided to vote for somebody with a record of actual accomplishments instead of just more words.

Besides, which party is it that is constantly "fighting" to lower standards in pretty much every area?

Convincing people that they can't survive without the government taking care of them like children is the core message of the Dems.

MAGA is the call to go back to having high standards and striving to meet them instead of sitting back and waiting for government to to it for you.

Today if a Dem dared say "Ask not what your country could do for you. Ask what you can do for your country!" They would be branded a tone deaf racists, a white nationalist.

It is alarming that along with Trump & the GOP, roughly a third of the population has also been compromised by Putin and Russia. It's a haze of disinformation that's seeped into the minds of so many people and keeps them from seeing facts as facts, truth as truth. I hope there is some way this ends well. Not looking good for now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If we have 1/3 of the population that no longer believes anyone except one man then we are in an extremely dangerous situation. Russians manipulated, strategized & managed to hack the mindset of 1/3 of the American public. It's a war victory without firing a shot. <a href="https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MalcolmNance</a> <a href="https://t.co/DTFwR4DMyT">pic.twitter.com/DTFwR4DMyT</a></p>— La Femme Nikita (@nicolenavega) <a href="https://twitter.com/nicolenavega/status/1020553740796022784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What the Dems don't get is that WE KNEW President Trump was a billionaire playboy who was banging hot chicks for decades when we voted for him. This is not news. He is still a better President than Hildebeast would have been.

He has five kids to three women, I think everyone knew that everyone knew he was a serial adulterer. What Democrats don’t get is how Evangelicals support someone they believe will eventually burn in hell.

He has five kids to three women, I think everyone knew that everyone knew he was a serial adulterer. What Democrats don’t get is how Evangelicals support someone they believe will eventually burn in hell.

I hear what your putting down Trog...and I agree Trump has many character flaws that I dont subscribe to personally..

But if the Evans and other religious group vote based on the piety of a person....

My guess is that they wouldn't have many or no choices from what I've seen lately in most all politicians...

Sad state of affairs really..

Last edited:
Pretty much says it all. The current state of America 2018.

DioTPR7XsAABmiR.jpg:large

So much winning, Tump's team must be on cloud nine. Er...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump's performance this week has sent West Wing morale to its lowest level since Charlottesville, Politico reports.<br><br>"People are just depressed," said one Republican. Many staffers are 'very seriously' considering accelerating their timetable to leave. <a href="https://t.co/HfMC52v9pQ">https://t.co/HfMC52v9pQ</a></p>— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) <a href="https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1020400626742841344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 20, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So much winning, Tump's team must be on cloud nine. Er...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump's performance this week has sent West Wing morale to its lowest level since Charlottesville, Politico reports.<br><br>"People are just depressed," said one Republican. Many staffers are 'very seriously' considering accelerating their timetable to leave. <a href="https://t.co/HfMC52v9pQ">https://t.co/HfMC52v9pQ</a></p>— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) <a href="https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1020400626742841344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 20, 2018</a></blockquote>

The mistake Trump made IMO was not cancelling the Summit with Putin after he was presented the investigation findings on Russian meddling with our elections process..

Timing is everything...

I think he needed to go back home after the NATO trip and regroup with his Staff on the NATO meetings and with Intel on this latest info on Russian interference...

That is one of Trumps flaws as a politician ...he makes serious decisions abruptly and on his own, and is opinion of himself as a skilled politician and leader of the free world is overblown at this stage of his new career, which in turn helps fuel his ego needs...
This way of conducting his affairs seems to have worked well in his business life...but politics and being the POTUS required a different approach to problem solving and decision making in general..

And I know...I will hear "that is why we voted for him"...

But be honest with yourself and consider that this type of behavior puts the United States and his Staff in a state of consistent damage control...and frankly at times compromises us as a nation..

The mistake Trump made IMO was not cancelling the Summit with Putin after he was presented the investigation findings on Russian meddling with our elections process..

Timing is everything...

I think he needed to go back home after the NATO trip and regroup with his Staff on the NATO meetings and with Intel on this latest info on Russian interference...

That is one of Trumps flaws as a politician ...he makes serious decisions abruptly and on his own, and is opinion of himself as a skilled politician and leader of the free world is overblown at this stage of his new career, which in turn helps fuel his ego needs...
This way of conducting his affairs seems to have worked well in his business life...but politics and being the POTUS required a different approach to problem solving and decision making in general..

And I know...I will hear "that is why we voted for him"...

But be honest with yourself and consider that this type of behavior puts the United States and his Staff in a state of consistent damage control...and frankly at times compromises us as a nation..
Lack of quality leadership and very poor foreign policy has plagued the US for well over a generation: Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Each of those clowns served maximum terms.

Now every libtard thinks they are a foreign policy effort.

And all believe all that the media spews.

The American national conversation is the comical aspect here. incredibly unsophisticated, inconsistent and internally destructive.

But no one wants to hear that, because that involves individual responsibility.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Lack of quality leadership and very poor foreign policy has plagued the US for well over a generation: Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Each of those clowns served maximum terms.

The American national conversation is the comical aspect here. incredibly unsophisticated, inconsistent and internally destructive.

But no one wants to hear that, because that involves individual responsibility.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Agreed...our media is not helping ...

Whatever happened to just reporting the news without personal or network agenda commentary about EVERY ******* THING!!

TV News and newspaper reporting used to just report the news and then have one person give a 2 minutes commentary response usually at the end of the news show, or a small section of the newspaper would be set aside for editor commentary or readers responses.

Now our TV/Radio media combined with the social media where the Ruskie's and who knows who else has infiltrated an influenced under-informed and in most cases, less knowledgeable Americans (especially in regards to US History and politics), everyone feels that they are a social and political expert and they must be heard!

Sort of like this Forum lol....

We live in a very dangerous time my Steeler fandome friends...

Oh, for **** sake!

You don’t need to be a foreign policy expert to know that undermining your own intelligence agencies and agreeing with Putin is bad foreign policy.

Yes, we saw it “spewed” on TV and believed it.

Oh, for **** sake!

You don’t need to be a foreign policy expert to know that undermining your own intelligence agencies and agreeing with Putin is bad foreign policy.

Yes, we saw it “spewed” on TV and believed it.

I didn't hear any bitching when Obama was literally bowing to every foreign leader and blasting the U.S. for how bad we were over our entire history. Not one ******* word from all these pansy *******. He ******* literally bowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.