• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, you think the summit being at a neutral site is why Trump got his *** kicked and home field advantage will make a difference? Good luck with that! It’ll be like Tomlin’s home field advantage vs Belichick.

Except with Putin/Trump it's not competition, it's a boss / employee relationship sprinkled with a little blackmail to keep Trump focused.

5b5072e41900002900c66dcb.jpeg

our friends on the left.

They aren't our friends. They would hang every one of us if they thought they could get away with it. Fortunately, the American citizenry is armed to the teeth. They are gonna have to move to another country if they want their politically correct, over taxed utopia.

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!

PRESIDENT TRUMP STILL HASN'T RESIGNED!

Democrat Hysteria Over Helsinki Has Failed

New Hysteria Coming Soon....

Tony Podesta offered immunity to testify against Paul Manafort. Two guys commit nearly the same crime. One is offered immunity to imprison the Trump associate. I understand that it is use immunity, but still. It's a crock of ****.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...mmunity-to-testify-against-paul-manafort.html

U.S. Politics is a nasty game....

Remember Manafort was a Trumper once upon a time (campaign chairman I believe)...and the other guy ....not so much...

Just saying its one possibiity as to why it went this way...who really knows how these immunity deals work or who are the decision makers..

U.S. Politics is a nasty game....

Remember Manafort was a Trumper once upon a time (campaign chairman I believe)...and the other guy ....not so much...

Just saying its one possibiity as to why it went this way...who really knows how these immunity deals work or who are the decision makers..

Shouldn't be about politics. It should be about seeking justice, provided that is really what Mueller is after. Sometimes I wonder. In this case, doesn't seem like it.

Shouldn't be about politics. It should be about seeking justice, provided that is really what Mueller is after. Sometimes I wonder. In this case, doesn't seem like it.

I’m taking a wait and see approach with Mueller..
He is hard to get a read on.. and for someone in his current position that is a good thing

They aren't our friends. They would hang every one of us if they thought they could get away with it. Fortunately, the American citizenry is armed to the teeth. They are gonna have to move to another country if they want their politically correct, over taxed utopia.

Exactly.

I always say that the political left hates the 2nd amendment so much because an armed population will not willingly get on the train cars. Something that has been on display since the Russian revolution is that leftists will happily murder you if you will not consent to them ruling you.

Exactly.

I always say that the political left hates the 2nd amendment so much because an armed population will not willingly get on the train cars. Something that has been on display since the Russian revolution is that leftists will happily murder you if you will not consent to them ruling you.

my side has an ogre and we're not afraid to use it.

My perdiction....Russia! Russia! Russia! isn’t working..... so it’s back to the prostitute.

Where the Left is angry because all of Trump's sex is consensual

My perdiction....Russia! Russia! Russia! isn’t working..... so it’s back to the prostitute.

Where the Left is angry because all of Trump's sex is consensual

So you saw the story that broke not too long before you posted this, that Trump discussed paying off Karen McDougal with Cohen and Cohen recorded it? Well, that and apparently a lot of other stuff.

While paying people to be quiet about affairs isn't illegal and it happens all the time, for the sake of the hard core Trump guys on this board, I am hoping it doesn't move from embarrassing to criminal. Who knows what they got from Cohen's office.

While Trump has done a fine job with the economy, tax cuts and stuff, it appears he has as many skeletons in his closet and any politician currently in Washington.

What concerns me most is how this stuff keeps leaking. And it is always leaked to liberal media. In this case, it was leaked to the NYT. If this is part of a federal investigation, all this leaking is becoming criminal. If I were a judge, any evidence that has been leaked would be tossed because it taints opinion.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-about-possible-payment-to-playboy-model.html

So you saw the story that broke not too long before you posted this, that Trump discussed paying off Karen McDougal with Cohen and Cohen recorded it? l[/url]

That's irrelevant. He could have paid off 50 women. It happened before he was in office, so it doesn't matter. Jefferson raped slaves. Bubba raped ugly women. Trump didn't rape anyone.

That's irrelevant. He could have paid off 50 women. It happened before he was in office, so it doesn't matter. Jefferson raped slaves. Bubba raped ugly women. Trump didn't rape anyone.

what is relevant is trumps inability to tell the truth. i don't care if he had 500 affairs but don't sit there and deny it especially when you know there is hard evidence out there.

As I said, it isn't illegal, and truthfully I really don't care. Donald Trump can **** who he wants, even if he has to pay for it.

I just wonder what else Cohen recorded. You know, this could turn ugly, depending on that. Guess we'll see.

A couple million more votes for Trump. What a shame.

NOT GUILTY!

tumblr_obd8dyoXF91u095v9o1_400.jpg

Karen MacDougal is hands-down the hottest chick he's banged.

Status
Not open for further replies.