• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. I've never believed a second of any of this and even if Trump really is guilty, collusion isn't a crime. This is all just the folly of unhinged dems, and to be honest Trog, I'm embarrassed for y'all. I've no idea how you buy into any of this.

Seriously? Your theory is that all the connections are just a big coincidence. We see a lot of smoke. You think an innocent Trump is innocently angered with the government wasting money on an investigation. We see a man acting really guilty and concerned.

so you mean to tell us that for years prior to his announcement of entering the political arena, and all times thereafter, that trump - the same man you and your knuckledragging ilk have called ignorant, stupid, incompetent, etc has been outsmarting every single person at the FBI, CIA and in the DNC in an effort to cover up any and all crimes he may have had at least a hand in? is that what you're saying? murder trials dont even last this long. building constructions dont even last this long.

Not to interject here, but Benghazi and Hillary's email investigations were longer. This investigation will take as long as it needs to come to a conclusion (which there is no conclusion right now no matter how many times trump and his sycophants bellow 'NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION') that no one on the right will accept, unless it's the outcome they want, much like the IG report that they couldn't wait to get. What I find particularly peculiar is how everyone else is crooked except trump. Fascinating especially since he's been a con and liar all his life.

Seriously? Your theory is that all the connections are just a big coincidence. We see a lot of smoke. You think an innocent Trump is innocently angered with the government wasting money on an investigation. We see a man acting really guilty and concerned.

Every ... single ... damn .... day. Truly pathetic.

Not to interject here, but Benghazi and Hillary's email investigations were longer. This investigation will take as long as it needs to come to a conclusion (which there is no conclusion right now no matter how many times trump and his sycophants bellow 'NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION') that no one on the right will accept, unless it's the outcome they want, much like the IG report that they couldn't wait to get. What I find particularly peculiar is how everyone else is crooked except trump. Fascinating especially since he's been a con and liar all his life.

because all that has been shown is collusion and conspiracy within the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Yet none of that is being acted upon. NONE of it. While those on the left will casually toss aside anything related to HRC and the DNC in an effort to smear Trump for ... well, anything at this point ... makes others just wonder why this is still being allowed to go on. Mueller's indicted who, exactly? Russians? Good luck with that. All while uncovering tons of dirt on the DNC and Hillary Clinton. We now know for a fact that HRC allowed Russian firms to mine in lands that contain 20% of the country's uranium. We know for a fact that HRC and the DNC conspired to prevent Bernie from being nominated. We know for a fact that HRC's team of idiots physically destroyed subpoenaed evidence. We know for a fact that HRC and her admin officials violated top secret policies that would result in lesser beings placed in jail. Yet none of this is being even remotely reviewed. And while that continues to be ignored, it just increases the "fake news" that the media rushes to sensationalize as "the final nail in the coffin for Trump". All this does is make the confidence in the MSM lesser and lesser, weaker and weaker. Which is sad, because there are a lot of good, upstanding journalists who are being dragged down in this cesspool through no actions of their own. But, By Any Means Necessary, Trumps' presidency must end because he joked about grabbing a ***** and said bad, hurtful things at one point. Oh, and because now HRC is a two time loser in the Presidential arena.

Reactions: BAS
because all that has been shown is collusion and conspiracy within the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Yet none of that is being acted upon. NONE of it. While those on the left will casually toss aside anything related to HRC and the DNC in an effort to smear Trump for ... well, anything at this point ... makes others just wonder why this is still being allowed to go on. Mueller's indicted who, exactly? Russians? Good luck with that. All while uncovering tons of dirt on the DNC and Hillary Clinton. We now know for a fact that HRC allowed Russian firms to mine in lands that contain 20% of the country's uranium. We know for a fact that HRC and the DNC conspired to prevent Bernie from being nominated. We know for a fact that HRC's team of idiots physically destroyed subpoenaed evidence. We know for a fact that HRC and her admin officials violated top secret policies that would result in lesser beings placed in jail. Yet none of this is being even remotely reviewed. And while that continues to be ignored, it just increases the "fake news" that the media rushes to sensationalize as "the final nail in the coffin for Trump". All this does is make the confidence in the MSM lesser and lesser, weaker and weaker. Which is sad, because there are a lot of good, upstanding journalists who are being dragged down in this cesspool through no actions of their own. But, By Any Means Necessary, Trumps' presidency must end because he joked about grabbing a ***** and said bad, hurtful things at one point. Oh, and because now HRC is a two time loser in the Presidential arena.

Wow I gotta hand it to you SM, I feel like I just listened to trump himself as well as read every right wing rag out there. Who needs Fox news with this kind of rhetoric? I wonder why none of these "facts" are being remotely reviewed. My guess is this is nothing more than what I've already stated right above. Yep, fake news. And come on, please, the whole "joked about grabbing a *****", you really think that's why this top of the line nutjob's presidency must end? Really? But yes, let's blame the press and everyone EXCEPT trump because you know, he's the poor wittle victim and all. Jesus. Cut me a break, nothing you said is anything new and anything that hasn't been regurgitated ad nauseam. There's an investigation going on with absolutely no final conclusions yet. Indictments have been made one at a time as the investigation continues. We don't know what is known about who and how much is known about what. Did you anxiously await the results of the Hillary's 8,000 investigations? Why wouldn't you be willing to wait for the results of this investigation then?

Obstruction of justice is a crime. So is conspiring with foreign agents to STEAL property belonging to the DNC and other individuals.

This is something you idiots can't seem to grasp. And before you yell " The Steele dossier!"; hiring someone (a private individual NOT acting in a government capacity)
to gather information on an opponent is not a crime.

Apples and oranges clowns.

First, the entire investigation was started to investigate Trump having illegal contact with a foreign national to gather dirt on a political opponent ... so far, no evidence that happened. If Trump had in fact obtained such information, then game on.

For example, if Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign. The opposition dirt is at least plausibly a thing of value. And to the extent that the Trump campaign aided, abetted or advised the Russians (or any other hackers) about what would be most useful to steal from the Democrats or how best to enhance the impact of their release, they may well have violated the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Okay. But we KNOW, FOR A FACT, that Hillary and her team plainly did exactly that by paying a foreign national, Steele, a bunch of money for "dirt" on Trump. Why is Hillary immune from prosecution?

Second, obstruction is a crime. Okay. So is murder. And arson. And robbery. And ... you get the point.

Third, "collusion" is not a crime outside of some very limited situations, such as anti-trust.

Collusion is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality.

Fourth, the obstruction of justice allegation is a nothing-burger. How did Trump obstruct justice? By firing Comey?

Uhhh, Comey was not actually the investigator conducting the inquiry. Comey's employment had literally no effect on any pending investigations. Or did the FBI shut down all investigations because Comey was fired??

Fifth, you are simply not being credible in claiming that Trump somehow conspired to "steal" DNC e-mails. I start at the beginning of this allegation. Point 1 - the DNC data was very possibly leaked, not hacked:

"A former intelligence official argued in a memo that Russia never hacked the Democratic National Committee in July of 2016, and that instead its emails were released due to an internal leak, according to the Intercept."

https://www.businessinsider.com/cia...al-dnc-hack-trump-russia-intelligence-2017-11

The Nation - you know, that right-wing rag - published a detailed explanation as to why the leaking-rather-than-hacking theory was very possible, even likely. The Nation was excoriated by dozens of "unbiased" media for being "pro-Trump" and has since watered down the original findings, but stands by the story. The amount of data released simply would have taken vastly too long to obtain by hacking. The somewhat-tempered Nation article now begins:

"This journalistic mission led The Nation to be troubled by the paucity of serious public scrutiny of the January 2017 intelligence-community assessment (ICA) on purported Russian interference in our 2016 presidential election, which reflects the judgment of the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA. That report concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally ordered the hacking of the DNC and the dissemination of e-mails from key staffers via WikiLeaks, in order to damage Hillary Clinton’s candidacy. This official intelligence assessment has since led to what some call “Russiagate,” with charges and investigations of alleged collusion with the Kremlin, and, in turn, to what is now a major American domestic political crisis and an increasingly perilous state of US-Russia relations. To this day, however, the intelligence agencies that released this assessment have failed to provide the American people with any actual evidence substantiating their claims about how the DNC material was obtained or by whom. Astonishingly and often overlooked, the authors of the declassified ICA themselves admit that their “judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Also, in terms of leaking or hacking, nobody has ever alleged, let alone provided evidence in support, that somehow Trump was involved in dissemination of the DNC materials. Moreover, I am troubled at the complete lack of concern you have that the DNC and Hillary were ACTUALLY colluding with a foreign national to rig an election, and ACTUALLY rigged the (D) primaries.

Your selective outrage is a source of well-founded criticism of your comments. I have noted that should Mueller produce evidence that Trump obstructed justice or engaged in an illegal "deal" with foreigners, he should face the consequences.

Where is your demand that Clinton be indicted and sent to jail? If it does not exist, why not?

First, the entire investigation was started to investigate Trump having illegal contact with a foreign national to gather dirt on a political opponent ... so far, no evidence that happened. If Trump had in fact obtained such information, then game on.

For example, if Donald Trump Jr. sought “dirt” on Hillary Clinton from the Russians, he might be charged with conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which prohibit foreign nationals from contributing any “thing of value” to an electoral campaign. The opposition dirt is at least plausibly a thing of value. And to the extent that the Trump campaign aided, abetted or advised the Russians (or any other hackers) about what would be most useful to steal from the Democrats or how best to enhance the impact of their release, they may well have violated the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

Okay. But we KNOW, FOR A FACT, that Hillary and her team plainly did exactly that by paying a foreign national, Steele, a bunch of money for "dirt" on Trump. Why is Hillary immune from prosecution?

Second, obstruction is a crime. Okay. So is murder. And arson. And robbery. And ... you get the point.

Third, "collusion" is not a crime outside of some very limited situations, such as anti-trust.

Collusion is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality.

Fourth, the obstruction of justice allegation is a nothing-burger. How did Trump obstruct justice? By firing Comey?

Uhhh, Comey was not actually the investigator conducting the inquiry. Comey's employment had literally no effect on any pending investigations. Or did the FBI shut down all investigations because Comey was fired??

Fifth, you are simply not being credible in claiming that Trump somehow conspired to "steal" DNC e-mails. I start at the beginning of this allegation. Point 1 - the DNC data was very possibly leaked, not hacked:

"A former intelligence official argued in a memo that Russia never hacked the Democratic National Committee in July of 2016, and that instead its emails were released due to an internal leak, according to the Intercept."

https://www.businessinsider.com/cia...al-dnc-hack-trump-russia-intelligence-2017-11

The Nation - you know, that right-wing rag - published a detailed explanation as to why the leaking-rather-than-hacking theory was very possible, even likely. The Nation was excoriated by dozens of "unbiased" media for being "pro-Trump" and has since watered down the original findings, but stands by the story. The amount of data released simply would have taken vastly too long to obtain by hacking. The somewhat-tempered Nation article now begins:

"This journalistic mission led The Nation to be troubled by the paucity of serious public scrutiny of the January 2017 intelligence-community assessment (ICA) on purported Russian interference in our 2016 presidential election, which reflects the judgment of the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA. That report concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally ordered the hacking of the DNC and the dissemination of e-mails from key staffers via WikiLeaks, in order to damage Hillary Clinton’s candidacy. This official intelligence assessment has since led to what some call “Russiagate,” with charges and investigations of alleged collusion with the Kremlin, and, in turn, to what is now a major American domestic political crisis and an increasingly perilous state of US-Russia relations. To this day, however, the intelligence agencies that released this assessment have failed to provide the American people with any actual evidence substantiating their claims about how the DNC material was obtained or by whom. Astonishingly and often overlooked, the authors of the declassified ICA themselves admit that their “judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Also, in terms of leaking or hacking, nobody has ever alleged, let alone provided evidence in support, that somehow Trump was involved in dissemination of the DNC materials. Moreover, I am troubled at the complete lack of concern you have that the DNC and Hillary were ACTUALLY colluding with a foreign national to rig an election, and ACTUALLY rigged the (D) primaries.

Your selective outrage is a source of well-founded criticism of your comments. I have noted that should Mueller produce evidence that Trump obstructed justice or engaged in an illegal "deal" with foreigners, he should face the consequences.

Where is your demand that Clinton be indicted and sent to jail? If it does not exist, why not?

83fan and Tibs will be along shortly to mock you and applaud your nut-hugging of the ***** Grabber in Chief.

83fan and Tibs will be along shortly to mock you and applaud your nut-hugging of the ***** Grabber in Chief.

LOL nope, sorry to disappoint SM, I just read bullshit for pure entertainment purposes, usually just on days I need a good laugh though, with an occasional drive by post when I feel like it. It's football season, this other **** will play itself out in the end.

What I find particularly peculiar is that in spite of the lefts desperate attempts to remove Trump from office and the fact that everyone on the left has either said or simply believes that a tape of Trump using racial slurs exists, that it miraculously hasn't surfaced yet. No no, we get told by Penn Gillette that he heard something some years ago and Omarosa says she heard from this guy who knows this other guy that met this girl that knows a kid that swears there is a tape of it. That stuff is being accepted and reported as fact by the left.

I don't know what is in the guy's heart. If there is a tape, release it. Run the guy out of office and move on. I mean, for a party and a media to be so sure that such a tape exists, and people claiming they have heard this or that, and that same party and media being so desperate to get rid of trump, you would think that would have surfaced day 1.

Maybe it's just me, but is seems that the media and others just keep accusing, repeat it enough to become fact to some folks, and force the President to defend himself every day all the time. It's a good strategy I guess. At this point it isn't looking like its working too well, but we'll see.

Yes there are some very troubling issues with the whole Russian hacking indictments that Mueller put out...
1. they were absolutely political... releasing this kind of stuff publicly almost certainly ensures that the people in question are never going to actually be apprehended, arrestedor tried.. it was the kind of PR move the FBI is supposed to avoid... but there it was...

2. Because they will never be tried.. the facts won’t be challenged in court, so its easy to spin things how you want them to look...

3. A lot is made about Guccifer 2, but little about the initial person claiming the hack, guccifer 1... who was by all reports a legit unaffiliated anarchist...

4. No one is questioning how this supposed elite Russian hacking unit left obvious calling cards that let the fbi tie it back to them.... i mean it was rookie level not covering ones tracks... or planted... we will never really know because again its not getting challenged...

5. Every other country that likely did hack The DNC or Hillarys stuff during this era... none of those leads are even being looked at... its a narrow focus on Russia.....

6. I still don’t understand how in the world any of this matters... if the voting machines were on line and hacked, sure big deal... if the info they dumped was factually incorrect then sure big deal... but we are literally indicting people of a criminal conspiracy because they might have exposed criminal conspiracy to defraud voters, but that conspiracy was good for the Globalist and Democrats...

From what we see in the red: If Trump or his campaign colludes, it's not collusion. If Hillary colludes, it's collusion.......WTF?

First of all ,Hillary isn't president. If she did anything wrong then she should be punished just like anyone else, that she is a constant red herring for your side is a sad indicator of the fact that you know the game is up with Trump and his criminal, traitorous activities.

Second, for seem reason you are not able to grasp that Steele was not acting as a foreign agent, he was acting as a private citizen gathering information. Trump's campaign WORKED with Russian GOVERNMENT AGENTS to accept STOLEN documents (PRIVATE PROPERTY) from an American political party.

Surely as a lawyer you know the difference.....? Why you continue to pretend that there is no fire while we all gag from the smoke everywhere speaks to your betrayal of what you see happening here and know to be true. It speaks of your desire to behave tribally along with the other alt-righters on this board.

You and I both know better.

Below is what WE know imagine what Mueller knows......

Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein on Friday announced the indictment of 12 Russians affiliated with that country’s intelligence services for their alleged role in hacking the networks of the Democratic Party, the congressional campaign arm of the party and email accounts of individuals associated with the 2016 presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton. The indictment was the most significant of those obtained by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and his team because it, for the first time, directly and publicly implicates the Russian government in the hacking effort, a central part of that country’s apparent attempt to influence the outcome of the election.

The indictment itself offers a flurry of new details about that effort, including, perhaps most importantly, that the hackers tried to access Clinton’s personal server on July 27, 2016 — the same day that then-candidate Donald Trump publicly implored unnamed Russian hackers to hack her server. Another interesting detail: At one point the hackers — believed to be affiliated with Russia’s Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU — allegedly modified the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s website to redirect donations from the popular site ActBlue to a domain they’d established, ActBlues.com.

Below, a timeline of the new allegations included in the indictment. We’ve also included information that was known prior to Friday’s announcement for additional context. They’re identified with a gray background. (Those items generally come from two other timelines.)

May 2014.Russians working for a group called the Internet Research Agency begin their efforts to meddle in the election and American politics more broadly. Over the next several months, people working with the group travel to the U.S.

2015. Russian-linked hackers allegedly access and steal documents from individuals associated with the Republican Party.

June 16, 2015. Donald Trump announces his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination. Among other things, the announcement is the culmination of years of advocacy on the part of Trump’s longtime friend and adviser, Roger Stone. Stone never takes a position with the campaign.

Feb. 1, 2016. Republican primary voting begins in Iowa.

March 6, 2016. George Papadopoulos is named a foreign-policy adviser by the campaign.

March 15, 2016. The Russian hackers allegedly begin trying to identify vulnerabilities in the network of the Democratic National Committee.

March 19, 2016. Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and others are sent “spear-phishing” emails meant to steal the login credentials for their email accounts.

March 21, 2016. Hackers allegedly gain access to Podesta’s account and steal over 50,000 emails.

March 25-28, 2016. Hackers allegedly target a number of additional campaign staffers with spear-phishing emails. That effort apparently included researching staff on social media.

March 28, 2016. Paul Manafort is hired by the Trump campaign to focus on delegates at the Republican convention. His background includes work for a Russian oligarch close to Putin named Oleg Deripaska.

April 6, 2016. Hackers allegedly sent a purported link to an Excel document named “hillary-clinton-favorable-rating.xlsx” from an email account meant to look like a member of the Clinton campaign team. Clicking the link took staffers to a GRU-controlled website.

The same day, a DCCC employee clicks on a link in a spear-phishing email and provides her credentials to hackers.

April 7, 2016. Hackers allegedly begin trying to identify vulnerabilities in the DCCC network.

April 11, 2016. Manafort emails longtime aide Konstantin Kilimnik (who himself may have ties to Russian intelligence) to ensure the oligarch Deripaska’s “operation” has seen his media coverage, presumably about the Trump campaign. “How do we use to get whole?” he asks.

April 12, 2016. Hackers allegedly gain access to the DCCC network.

April 18, 2016. Hackers allegedly gain access to the DNC network using credentials stolen from a DCCC employee. By June, they’ve allegedly compromised 33 computers, using the same relay system as for the DCCC

April 19, 2016. Hackers register DCLeaks.com after unsuccessfully trying to register ElectionLeaks. The registration is paid with bitcoin, mined by the hackers themselves, in order to mask the hackers’ identity. The domain is registered to “Carrie Feehan” in New York.

April 22, 2016. Hackers allegedly compress and steal several gigabytes of opposition research material.

April 26, 2016. Papadopoulos is told by a Russian-linked professor named Joseph Mifsud that the Russians have “dirt” on Clinton. “They have thousands of emails,” he is told.

April 27, 2016. Papadopoulos emails senior campaign adviser Stephen Miller to say he had “some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right.”

Spring 2016. From April through June, hackers allegedly install malware on DCCC computers that allows them to steal information and maintain access to the network. Information from this breach, including screenshots and keystroke information is sent to a server in Arizona via an overseas connection. Files were compressed and then transferred allegedly to a server based in Illinois. Hackers allegedly went back and deleted log file of their activity.

Computers were searched for information based on keywords like “trump.” Folders about the Benghazi investigation and including opposition research are allegedly stolen.

May 2016. Both the DCCC and DNC become aware that their networks have been compromised.

May 25 – June 1, 2016. Hackers allegedly access the DNC’s Microsoft Exchange server and steal thousands of emails.

June 2016. The Russian hackers begin researching information about state boards of election and political parties.

June 3, 2016. Donald Trump Jr. receives an email from a publicist working for a Russian pop star named Emin Agalarov offering to set up a meeting to “provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level,” the email reads, “and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Trump Jr. and Agalarov allegedly talk by phone about the possible meeting; the date is finalized on June 7.

June 8, 2016. DCLeaks launches. The site will eventually publish material allegedly stolen by the hackers including emails, DNC files and information stolen from Republicans in 2015. The same day, the hackers allegedly also create Twitter and Facebook pages for DCLeaks. The computer used to operate the Twitter account was also used to operate Twitter accounts associated with the Russian effort to influence the campaign over social media.

June 9, 2016. Trump Jr., Manafort and Jared Kushner meet at Trump Tower with a Kremlin-linked attorney.

June 12, 2016. In an interview with ITV, WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange says the organization has more emails from Hillary Clinton.

June 14, 2016. With the public revelation that the DNC network had been hacked, the Russians allegedly created the “Guccifer 2.0” persona, mimicking a prominent Romanian hacker from several years prior.

At some point in March or April, hackers allegedly use bitcoin to buy server space and a virtual private network account in Malaysia. The server is used to host DCLeaks.com; the VPN is used in July to update the Guccifer 2.0 Twitter account.

After setting up the domain ActBlues.com, meant to mimic the popular fundraising site ActBlue, hackers allegedly update the DCCC website to point to the new domain.

Q3NTQM4CQA6PNEXMMS2LHI5FJI.jpg

This same day, The Post reports that Russians accessed the DNC network.

June 15, 2016. In Moscow, Russians use a computer to search for certain expressions like “Illuminati” or “think twice about.” Those phrases and words later appear in Guccifer blog posts.

Gawker publishes an opposition research file on Trump obtained from Guccifer 2.0.

June 22, 2016. An unnamed organization, later indirectly identified in the indictment as WikiLeaks, reaches out to Guccifer 2.0 (apparently over Twitter) to request he/they “end any new material [stolen from the DNC] here for us to review and it will have a much higher impact than what you are doing.”

WikiLeaks subsequently requests any information about Clinton over the short term because the Democratic convention was approaching, after which Clinton “will solidify bernie supporters behind her.” WikiLeaks notes that they think “trump has only a 25% chance of winning” so “conflict between bernie and hillary is interesting.”

June 27, 2016. Hackers allegedly contact a reporter offering access to emails stolen from a DNC staffer.

July 2016. Hackers allegedly access the website of a state board of elections and steal detailed information on 500,000 voters. It’s later reported that systems in Illinois and Arizona were compromised with vast amounts of information stolen. (No election results are alleged to have been affected by the hacks.)

Attempts to compromise boards of election continued through the campaign.

July 7, 2016. Manafort contacts Kilimnik again to invite Deripaska to get a private briefing on the campaign.

July 14, 2016. The hackers allegedly send a file to WikiLeaks with instructions on downloading the full archive of DNC documents.

July 18, 2016. WikiLeaks allegedly confirms to Guccifer 2.0 that it has accessed the one-gigabyte file and would publish the documents “this week.”

July 22, 2016. WikiLeaks releases emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee. The Democratic convention begins on the 25th.

July 27, 2016. At a news conference, Trump dismisses the idea that Russia is behind the hacking — and makes a request.

“If it is Russia — which it’s probably not, nobody knows who it is — but if it is Russia, it’s really bad for a different reason, because it shows how little respect they have for our country, when they would hack into a major party and get everything,” he said. “But it would be interesting to see — I will tell you this — Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing [from Clinton’s private server]. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens. That’ll be next.”

Trump’s press conference began in the morning in Florida, late afternoon in Russia. The same day, the GRU hackers allegedly try to access Clinton’s personal email server in addition to targeting 76 more email addresses within the campaign. The indictment doesn’t mention any other attempt to access the server.

July 31, 2016. The FBI begins investigating possible links between the Russian government and Trump’s campaign. The investigation is triggered when Australian authorities contact the agency to say that Papadopoulos had mentioned stolen material in a May conversation with one of their diplomats.

August 2016. Hackers allegedly access information for a software vendor that is used to verify voter registration information. This is likely Florida-based VR Systems, which later sends out an alert about people impersonating the company.

When the FBI sent out an alert about the hacking, some of those involved in the hacking effort allegedly began trying to cover their tracks.

Aug. 5, 2016. Roger Stone writes an essay for Breitbart blaming the DNC hacks solely on Guccifer 2.0 — and not on Russian actors.

Aug. 8, 2016. Stone tells a Republican group that he has been in contact with Julian Assange and that the next documents to be released were related to the Clinton Foundation.

Aug. 9, 2016. WikiLeaks obliquely denies in a tweet having had contact with Stone.

In private messages obtained by the Intercept, the group refers to Stone as a “bulls——” who is “trying to imply that he knows anything.”

Aug. 12, 2016. Guccifer 2.0 releases more information purportedly stolen from the DCCC. The hacker thanks Stone on Twitter for his defense.

Aug. 14, 2016. Stone and Guccifer 2.0 begin having a conversation over Twitter direct messages.

Aug. 15, 2016. The hackers allegedly receive a request from a candidate for Congress through the Guccifer 2.0 identity. They provide information about the candidate’s opponent that was stolen from the DNC. Information stolen from the DCCC about races in Florida and Pennsylvania are released over the next several days.

Aug. 19, 2016. Manafort is fired from the campaign after questions arise about his work in Ukraine.

Aug. 21, 2016. Stone tweets, “Trust me, it will soon [be] Podesta’s time in the barrel.” (Stone’s Twitter account is later suspended.)

Aug. 22, 2016. The hackers allegedly transfer 2.5 gigabytes of data to a lobbyist and blogger in Florida. Aaron Nevins later admits having accepted the data, which included a get-out-the-vote strategy for the Democrats in the state.

Posing as Guccifer 2.0, the hackers on the same day allegedly offer a reporter stolen documents about Black Lives Matter. Those documents are eventually published on DCLeaks.

On Aug. 31, the Washington Examiner publishes a story about how the DNC wanted candidates to approach the subject, citing Guccifer 2.0.

September 2016. Hackers allegedly gain access to virtual DNC computers hosted by a third-party and duplicate their contents.

Sept. 9, 2016. Guccifer 2.0 asks Stone his opinion on a Democratic Party document over Twitter direct message; he offers a curt reply.

Sept. 20, 2016. WikiLeaks messages Trump Jr. privately over Twitter, pointing to a new site linking Putin to Trump. The next day, Trump Jr. responds to say he’ll “ask around” about it. Trump Jr. then emailed senior campaign staff about the message. “Do you know the people mentioned,” he wrote, apparently referring to those behind the Putin-Trump site, “and what the conspiracy they are looking for could be?”

October 2016. The last malware tool allegedly implanted by the Russians is removed from the DNC network.

Oct. 2, 2016. Stone tweets, “Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done. #WikiLeaks.”

Oct. 3, 2016. Stone tweets, “I have total confidence that @wikileaks and my hero Julian Assange will educate the American people soon. #LockHerUp”

Oct. 5, 2016. Stone tweets, “Libs thinking Assange will stand down are wishful thinking. Payload coming #Lockthemup”

Oct. 6, 2016. With Wednesday having come and gone, Stone again tweets about WikiLeaks: “Julian Assange will deliver a devastating expose on Hillary at a time of his choosing. I stand by my prediction.”

Oct. 7, 2016. WikiLeaks begins releasing documents stolen from Podesta.

Oct. 11, 2016. Podesta tells reporters that he thinks Trump’s campaign was warned about the release of his emails, pointing the finger at Stone.

Oct. 12, 2016. WikiLeaks again contacts Trump Jr. to share a link to file archives. Shortly afterward, the candidate tweets about the leaks.

Oct. 13, 2016. WikiLeaks releases another statement denying contact with Stone. He subsequently contacts the organization over Twitter direct message in an exchange reported by the Atlantic.

Oct. 19, 2016. During the final presidential debate, Trump says Putin has no respect for his opponent, Hillary Clinton. She responds,

“That’s because he’d rather have a puppet as president of the United States.”

“No puppet,” Trump replies. ““You’re the puppet.”

Trump then argues that Clinton doesn’t know who’s behind the hacking, if it’s “Russia, China, or anybody else.”

Nov. 8, 2016. Trump wins the presidency.

January 12, 2017. The Guccifer 2.0 website is updated to deny any connection to the Russian government.

March 1, 2017. The DCLeaks website is shut down.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...and-clintons-campaign/?utm_term=.cbba1267f06d

Last edited:
OH OH!..........time to get the Racist in Chief a pallet of Depends. So if she says Trump knew about the E-mails, and she's spoken to Mueller......turn out the lights.

Omarosa says she would hand over all recordings to Robert Mueller

If I had a nickel for every time Elfie thought the investigation was about to blow wide open...

If I had a nickel for every time...
Any minute now...

The only thing you need to focus on as you wonder if this investigation is 'getting anywhere' is watch and listen to Trump himself. He's acting like a caged, wounded animal. His attacks on real and percieved enemies is at a non-stop pace. That is not the behavior of an innocent man, of someone who has nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Mueller has all the time in the world. He's investigating the President and his associates in a highly volatile, combatative environment. Not his choice, he's being attacked non-stop in the public domain by the very subject of his inquiry. We know Mueller's a vested, experienced man of the law, the best in the business, they say. Rest assured when he announces his findings they'll be as factual and iron-clad as can possibly be.

Tick tock Mr President, rest easy tonight.

seconds_animationlayers01_400.gif

The only thing you need to focus on as you wonder if this investigation is 'getting anywhere' is watch and listen to Trump himself. He's acting like a caged, wounded animal. His attacks on real and percieved enemies is at a non-stop pace. That is not the behavior of an innocent man, of someone who has nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

No, what he is doing is fighting the Mueller investigation in the court of public opinion, hedging his bets that if the Dems take the House, there will be an inevitable impeachment fiasco. Impeachment is a political process, not a criminal one. He realizes that he has to keep up the heat, If the Reps retain the House, you will see this Twitter frenzy come to a halt, as well as the Mueller probe.

If I had a nickel for every time Elfie thought the investigation was about to blow wide open...

BOMBSHELL!

Omarosa Goes on MSNBC to Drop Bombshell Tapes of Her…Getting a Job Offer From the Trump Campaign

After several hours of hype from MSNBC, Omarosa Manigault Newman appeared on the network again to show off a new secret White house recording and it revealed…nothing we didn’t already know before.

Manigault Newman spoke to Craig Melvin today in order to counter the attacks on her credibility, and defend her new gossip-filled book about President Donald Trump‘s White House

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/omarosa...-getting-a-job-offer-from-the-trump-campaign/

--------------------------

article-2291416-188F3B91000005DC-623_634x383.jpg

2fumx4.jpg

BWAhahahahahahahahaha!

Nice to see some men still have a spine, something Trump has never had and never will have.

Former commander who oversaw Bin Laden raid asks Trump to revoke his security clearance
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/16/william-mcraven-security-clearance-request-779989

The former commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command, who also oversaw the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, has a request for President Donald Trump: Revoke his security clearance.

Retired Navy Adm. William McRaven on Thursday wrote in an op-ed that he would “consider it an honor” to have his clearance revoked so that he could add his “name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”

On Thursday, McRaven wrote that Brennan “is one of the finest public servants I have ever known.”

“Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John,” he wrote. “He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.”

The retired admiral wrote that he had hoped Trump would “rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.” Instead, McRaven, said Trump has failed to do so.

“Through your actions,” he wrote, “you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

Hey, wait a second! Isn't she supposed to be taking a year off to save our democracy? Has she started yet?
You do know gifs and memes are meant to be taken figuratively, right? There's a symbolic message buried in there somewhere, if you look hard enough. It's a reaction, if you will, to what you wrote in an earlier post. In other words I'm suggesting you're nuts if you think Trump is suddenly going to turn civil and curtail his outrageous, unhinged tweets after the midterm elections. That's insane if you actually believe that. You think there's a switch sewed into the back of his skull that you can just flip off all of the sudden?

You do know gifs and memes are meant to be taken figuratively, right? There's a symbolic message buried in there somewhere, if you look hard enough. It's a reaction, if you will, to what you wrote in an earlier post. In other words I'm suggesting you're nuts if you think Trump is suddenly going to turn civil and curtail his outrageous, unhinged tweets after the midterm elections. That's insane if you actually believe that. You think there's a switch sewed into the back of his skull that you can just flip off all of the sudden?

He's a gerbil. all that **** has infected his brain.

Oh oh!

Yeah he's not guilty...NO WAY!

Here is audio of a White House staff person ADMITTING they know Omarosa has dirt on them and offering her a bribe job basically where she does nothing but collect a paycheck......My.....my...

How is he crooked? Because Trump was recorded talking about grabbing Elfies *****?

You have this supposedly full of integrity Robert Mueller who should have shut this Russian hoax investigation down after 2 weeks...and instead began investigating Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Hillary, the DNC, Clapper, Ohr and his wife, McCabe, the Obama DOJ, the Obama FBI etc...that is were the criminal activity was. This is where the collusion was. That is where attempts to stack the deck against a presidential candidate was.

But Mueller cant do that because then he would be investigating himself.

These ******* in their positions of law and justice aren't supposed to be partisan, obviously they've made it clear that they are.

You're supposed to be oblivious to the fact that they were Hillary supporters and Trump haters, and because it's clear that they were was why we have just experienced corruption and abuse of power like we've never seen before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.