• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, nevermind. **** you, too.
**** you, too? I didn't write any such thing. So you're saying '**** you' to me unilaterally. In which case, the proper syntax would be simply '**** you!' not '**** you, too.' Just for the record.

**** you, too? I didn't write any such thing. So you're saying '**** you' to me unilaterally. In which case, the proper syntax would be simply '**** you!' not '**** you, too.' Just for the record.

How about **** you two? You and 83.

How about **** you two? You and 83.
I'll just speak for myself, but I'll have to politely decline Indy. Not my thing really, nothing personal. Good luck hooking up though, I'm sure there's someone out there for you.

I'll just speak for myself, but I'll have to politely decline Indy. Not my thing really, nothing personal. Good luck hooking up though, I'm sure there's someone out there for you.

LOL how did this even go there?

He'll be fighting the fake news media for 6 more years, but the witch hunt has to come to an end soon. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that it's a corrupt lie started by leftist morons.

He sure does find a lot of witches for a fake witch hunt. How many has he indicted so far?

And let's not forget no matter how hard you try and paint Mueller as the enemy; he's a Republican. Just because you don't like the facts of the situation doesn't mean he suddenly became a raging liberal.

Try to stay at least partly connected to reality.

Civil War II

I love morons who think like it's still 1861.

I am going to give you guys a lesson in question style that you will not learn anywhere else outside of some select government think thanks. You sure as hell won't read it on the internet or see it discussed in any media. I'll just ask questions like I said because I don't want it to come back on me.

While you fight your civil war and destroy our infrastructure who is going to keep the pumps running cool water into the hundreds of locations across the country with spent reactor fuel rods? Do any of you know what happens when that cold water stops being circulated?

Who is going to man and keep operational our deterrent capability that the nuclear triad represents while this war rages?

When this war rages for a while what are the odds that some countries....oh I don't know... maybe an alliance between Russia and China might intervene for the peace of the rest of the planet? I'm sure if they can keep a nuclear disaster from happening the U.S. would be quite the prize...don't you think?

There will be no civil war because that will be the end of the country, but maybe that's what privileged racist brats want.

The backlash against Trump's attacks on Brennan and others continues.

DkxKRDAXcAAlc8V.jpg:large

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bob Gates, DCI to George H.W. Bush and SecDef to George W. Bush and Barack Obama and one of the great public servants of the last 75 years, has now signed the below statement. He was out of cell range yesterday when the letter was drafted. Important voice. <a href="https://t.co/aZTvB0ROiT">https://t.co/aZTvB0ROiT</a></p>— Michael Morell (@MichaelJMorell) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelJMorell/status/1030364633629118464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hahahahahahaha

The Existence Of Trump's N-Word Tape Could Be As Mythical As Russian Collusion

77d8601c-98f1-41cb-9bb4-582ac195f4f3.jpg

Omarosa Manigault is no longer at the Trump White House, but she was apparently a trainwreck, she secretly recorded conversations, including in the Situation Room, and has accused President Trump of being mental diminished because of this soda habit. In truth, liberals would eat this up. I’m sure a few are, but the source is Omarosa. That’s the issue. Even liberal outlets, like Slate, along with a host of media figures unfriendly to the president have torched Omarosa’s credibility.

So, again, it gets back to the source of this story, which has as much credibility as North Korean state television. Just as the Russian collusion allegations have turned into a wild goose chase that has produced zero evidence after a year of investigating

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-word-tape-could-be-as-mythical-as-r-n2510472

I still don’t understand why clearence stays with officials after they resign... I don’t like using revoking it as an attack, but its dumb they have it at all...

I love morons who think like it's still 1861.
Elfiero, I'm afraid these questions are rather pointless. Reason being, a civil war by definition would be two opposing factions within the country, at war with each other.

Nothing like that would ever take place in modern times. If the alt right/Trump base lost their minds if Trump's indicted or impeached and chose to turn violent, they wouldn't be in conflict with the so-called liberal-left. They would be classified domestic terrorists at war with the local, state and federal government. Such an uprising would be squashed in short order by SWAT units, the National Guard and special forces, if needed.

So all this bluster about a civil war is just nonsensical drivel coming from the looney right. They'd pucker up in a hurry when facing down SWAT and military units. Sure, you'd have pockets of 'resistance' that may hunker down, the far right militias for instance that have weapon stockpiles and such. But none of this would be anything close to a civil war. The liberal left are not the ones organizing into militias, hording arms and ammunition. In a percieved conflict such as this, all the violent Trump base (if they went that route) would have as an opponent are the fine men and women serving on our police and military forces.

Last edited:
Elfiero, I'm afraid these questions are rather pointless. Reason being, a civil war by definition would be two opposing factions within the country, at war with each other.

Nothing like that would ever take place in modern times. If the alt right/Trump base lost their minds if Trump's indicted or impeached and chose to turn violent, they wouldn't be in conflict with the so-called liberal-left. They would be classified domestic terrorists at war with the local, state and federal government. Such an uprising would be squashed in short order by SWAT units, the National Guard and special forces, if needed.

So all this bluster about a civil war is just nonsensical drivel coming from the looney right. They'd pucker up in a hurry when facing down SWAT and military units. Sure, you'd have pockets of 'resistance' that may hunker down, the far right militias for instance that have weapon stockpiles and such. But none of this would be anything close to a civil war. The liberal left are not the ones organizing into militias, hording arms and ammunition. In a percieved conflict such as this, all the violent Trump base (if they went that route) would have as an opponent are the fine men and women serving on our police and military forces.

AntiFa? BLM? Pussyhat screamers? It's exactly the intolerant left who is violent. And the military and police are on our side.

And the military and police are on our side.
Let's see if that holds true the second the 'base' turns violent if something happens to Trump. Seems to me you have a false sense of security.

AntiFa? BLM? Pussyhat screamers? It's exactly the intolerant left who is violent. And the military and police are on our side.

There's those wonderful divisive words of trump. No Indy, the military and police are for everyone's side. I assure you whether or not you're an *******, my father fought for your rights as well as mine.

The backlash against Trump's attacks on Brennan and others continues.

DkxKRDAXcAAlc8V.jpg:large

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bob Gates, DCI to George H.W. Bush and SecDef to George W. Bush and Barack Obama and one of the great public servants of the last 75 years, has now signed the below statement. He was out of cell range yesterday when the letter was drafted. Important voice. <a href="https://t.co/aZTvB0ROiT">https://t.co/aZTvB0ROiT</a></p>— Michael Morell (@MichaelJMorell) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelJMorell/status/1030364633629118464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tibs the most fascinating thing to me about all this is that putting aside partisan politics, the sheer lack of honesty from the Trump supporters is just very, very telling.

They can't all be morons(although we do have our fair share here), so the investment in a man who has been a thief, a tax cheat, a con man, and most important NO friend of the working class(just read about how many contractors he cheated and employees of Trump Inc.) all his life is stunning.

No matter who emerges from our culture; whether private citizen or government official and no matter how esteemed that individual is, if he/she goes against Trump he/she in their minds is part of "the deep state" or " a RHINO" and on and on.

What policy issue is it that binds them to the lunatic in the White House this way?

It's not the economy, because as has been clearly shown the economic growth we are seeing is mostly due to President Obama's policies. This is just a continuation in the rate of unemployment dropping and general growth that was set in motion by President Obama after the Bush disaster. To his credit Trump has not screwed it up (other than tariffs) that's all that can be said for him. The tiny tax cuts for the middle class will dry up in 2025 and the corporate ones will stay permanently. The old bait and switch which their children will be paying for in spades doesn't garner a peep of protest from them.

It's not on moral grounds either because they approve of torturing children at the border. 81% of evangelical Christians voted for the Pervert in Chief.......81% so it can't be morality because they've shown that although this was the right's sovereign claim for decades...they threw it all out the window for one con man.

And funny how there is a correlation between the areas of the country that are the most church going, and the continued support of Trump NO MATTER what evil he engages in, or what evil surfaces from his past. What is it that binds them?????

What could be the common thread in all this??????

Equally funny is the contrast in how a party of billionaires has a poor base of racists, because millionaires and billionaires of course, only get one vote. They need fools to get enough votes to keep their puppets in power......never has divide and conquer worked so well...

Yeah I agree, but it's more of a thought exercise for them. They have the tendency to think in primitive, childish ways: " I'm not getting my way (through Trump).... civil war!"

They don't have a clue that they are a tiny delusional bunch, and that most people that are sane even on the right don't want that.

I still don’t understand why clearence stays with officials after they resign... I don’t like using revoking it as an attack, but its dumb they have it at all...

Because sometimes they are brought in to consult. You can't discount decades of experience in certain specialized areas.

The judge has been threatened and needs protection from U.S. Marshals.

Breaking News

Judge in Paul Manafort trial says he's been threatened over case
The judge in Paul Manafort’s fraud trial said Friday he has received threats over the case. U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III made the comments as the jury deliberated for the second day, and as he rejected a motion to release information about the jurors.

I'm sure it's not Trump supporters who are threatening him. It has to be unhinged libtards who think he was too harsh on Muellers inept attorneys. And CNN want the court records unsealed so they can make the jurors names public so that they can be threatened and harassed too.

Oh, and both sides have rested their case. Not a peep of Russian collusion by Trump. So sad, my my my oh my. Peach pie.

Any minute now! Ha ha ha!!!!!!

Last edited:

No the military and police aren't. Like I said delusional. You are a loser putz, that is so obvious as you expose your "thoughts" for everyone to see here. You buy into the whole narrative of scapegoating other people who probably contribute more to the country than you do just because of the color of their skin....just like the Nazis did to the Jews.

Pathetic.

We know what's going on and who the problem is. No one in government is going to side with racist nuts like you. Well I take that back the Racist in Chief will and so will a few others, I wouldn't count on the rank and file joining in though.

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/...-time-talk-about-right-wing-extremism/146319/

National Security Pros, It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

defense-large.jpg

Ask any of us who works in national security what to do about ISIS, and we’d have no problem pitching you ideas. Even if we lack expertise in the topic or don’t work directly on it, we’d still have opinions and thoughts, because we’ve been swimming in a sea of articles, op-eds, books, hearings, programs, and overall research and debate for years. But ask us about right-wing extremism, a violent ideology that’s killed more Americans than ISIS in the last decade, and most of us would pause — either because we were unaware of the problem or, worse, we were afraid to speak openly about it.

So let’s talk about it now.

Over the last decade, individuals and groups fueled by this virulent ideology have committed 71 percent of the known politically or religiously inspired killings in our country — that is, 274 of the 387 Americans murdered by extremists. Reports now indicate it was part of the recent murder of 17 school children and teachers in Florida, just as it was part of mass shootings that have happened everywhere from California to Charleston. It has not just hit inside the US, but has struck many of our closest allies, both causing near-tragedies and horrible massacres. It is not a new threat; it has killed hundreds of Americans in past decades. But it is growing in power and influence, worrisomely being stoked by foreign nations like Russia that wish our nation harm. It is a clear, present, and proven danger to the United States. Yet we find it awkward to talk about.

There are many reasons why we have a hard time acknowledging the deadly threat from the cluster of groups that gather inside our country under the hateful flags of white nationalism, white supremacy, anti-government militia, and Neo-Nazism. One reason is to avoid appearing too partisan, a desire to be even-handed. There is irony in that we seek to avoid appearing biased, even when the threat espouses bias to the point of justifying hating and even killing their fellow Americans. So, after each episode of right-wing violence, we avoid talking about it, even to the point of reaching in the opposite direction. For instance, after these groups united to march on Charlottesville, culminating in the killing of a young woman, major U.S. papers ran more op-eds condemning the counter-protesters, who have yet to commit a mass killing, than those who committed the crime.

I must pause here to pre-empt the inevitable “what-aboutism” — the kind of attempts to change the conversation that wouldn’t happen in an article on a group like ISIS. Yes, far-left violence is bad. (See how easy it is to write that? There’s no need to caveat violent extremists of any flag as “very fine people.”) But over the last decade, 3 percent of extremist killings in the U.S. have been committed by members of far left-wing groups — a fraction of the 71 percent by right-wing extremists and 26 percent by Islamic extremists. Those figures are the ADL’s, which documents them case by case. If you don’t like the ADL’s categorization, you could use the data gathered by colleagues of mine at the New America Foundation, which drew on the statements of law enforcement officials to determine motivation in the various attacks. That dataset shows that attacks by right-wing extremists outnumber those by left-wing groups more than 17 to one. Or you could use the one compiled by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which since the rise of the “alt-right” in 2014, has documented 43 people killed and more than 60 injured by young men whose social media use evinced a similar ideology — and often a “lone-wolf” style familiar from other forms of terrorism. And this was before Parkland. In short, from a standpoint of scale, trends, and impact, we have a problem that shouldn’t require what-aboutism or ignoring the bulk of the problem. Nor is the “alt-left,” or “violent left,” a viable political movement. Certainly, it has not bled into the broader mainstream of party politics and key media outlets, nor held multiple armed standoffs after seizing government facilities, nor even paralyzed entire American cities in fear.

We also have to admit that we are quiet about right-wing extremist violence out of calculation. The cost-vs.-gain equations that shape our choices are simply different from other topics. Compare the professional benefits to the potential risks of publishing an article, creating a college course, writing a book or dissertation, organizing a conference, hosting a speech, creating a university or thinktank project, funding a foundation program, etc., on right-wing extremism. It is not just that there is no great profit in it. It is that every one of these endeavors would be far more difficult, and would likely create far more headaches for us and our bosses, than a similar project on pretty much any other topic in our field.

This isn’t to say there aren’t fantastic researchers on this topic; there are many, who have valuably shaped much of what we know about the issue. But we in the rest of the field must acknowledge that they’ve chosen a more professionally risky path than most of us, even though the very object of their study has killed more Americans over the last few years than essentially any other problem we are working on.

The same problem plagues government. For an elected official, or, worse, a U.S. government employee, to speak about this threat carries proven political and professional risks; doing so has literally cost people their jobs. And that was before we had the first president in the modern era to express sympathy for and be celebrated by these groups.

The result is that far-right extremism mirrors that of Islamic extremism in its forms, spread, and goals. The head of counter-terrorism policing in the U.K., which broke up four planned far-right terrorist attacks in just the last year, says both groups “create intolerance, exploit grievances, and generate distrust of state institutions.” But the politics of doing something about these two dangers are directly opposite. In America, it is politically savvy to talk strongly and repeatedly about terrorism and extremism, except the version of it that has killed the largest number of our fellow citizens over the last decade.

Finally, we avoid talking about right-wing extremism because to do so invites personal risks and annoyances that, generally speaking, don’t much afflict other areas of security studies. These range from online harassment (via social networks that have become a breeding ground for it) to physical stalking and violence.

I don’t have all the answers about what to do about the plague of violence fueled by right-wing hate groups. But I do know we’ll never find them as long as those of us interested in national security downplay and avoid it. It is long past time to start talking about a threat that is regularly killing our fellow citizens.

P.W. Singer is strategist at New America and co-author of "LikeWar: The Weaponization of Social Media," an upcoming book with HMH. Full bio

Last edited:
Ha ha, two little words triggered an asston of idiocy from the TDSers!

And Twatty, you're not fooling anyone. We all know the real racists are you lefties.

Brennan gets bitchslapped by Benghazi hero.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/special-ops-shoot-down-brennan-and-his-defenders-put-your-politics-before-us.html

Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army Ranger and private security contractor who was part of the CIA team that fought back during the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, accused Brennan of putting his “politics” before those in the field.

“He is lucky the security clearance is all he is getting away with,” Paronto told Fox News in an interview on Friday.

Responding a day earlier to Brennan’s tweet that his “principles are worth far more than clearances,” Paronto also tweeted:

“My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punishes us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton’s & @BarackObama’s failures. You put your politics before us.”

Paronto helped write the book "13 Hours," later turned into a feature film, about the Benghazi attack. He has said he and his team lost their security clearances for speaking out.

Security operators including Paronto previously had to sign non-disclosure agreements -- Paronto told Fox News he signed three pertaining to Benghazi within a six-month period -- though Brennan told lawmakers in 2014 this was not a specific effort to prevent them from speaking to Congress.

Paronto maintains, however, that he didn't share classified information in telling the Benghazi story and continues to object to their clearances being revoked.

“Normally when you have a clearance suspended, you’re supposed to know why ... I was never given that,” he said, blaming Brennan. “It was his determination whether we kept our clearances or not.”

He also took exception at how the Benghazi team was treated upon their return.

“We come back from being on the ground to be treated as a second class citizen. You come back and you’re called a liar,” Paronto told Fox News. “Brennan came in and there was no talk of ‘hey, good job guys,’ not that you look for it, but instead, it was ‘don’t say anything guys, we don’t want the truth to get out.’”

Paronto continued his attack against Brennan on Twitter Thursday night, firing a round of accusations against the former CIA director.

..Or caught lying to congress OR caught spying on Pres. candidates OR caught using their positions to influence US elections OR caught fabricating stories about attacks on US personnel in Libya OR providing weapons to ISIS backed militias in Syria ..should I go on @JohnBrennan ? https://t.co/Vk6ui6SmR7

— Kris Paronto (@KrisParonto) August 17, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.