• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it funny Tibs how every time there is a new, fresh body in the Hillary drama the entire left blogosphere/media immediately has a "This never happened - pure coincidence" response?

The Beastards are so invested in the First Female President they immediately jump on it instead of asking " How many dead people are in this wake?"

And every time it turns out to be a red herring, every time they are left holding an empty bag.

Lol...desperate to place a criminal in the White House as long as she keeps the virtue signaling on high.

What a bunch of lemming cucks.

everytime isn't one word. other than that, I completely agree with this quote.

There is no doubt Rand Paul is working for the Russians and/or they have something over him, much like w Trump and Lindsey Graham. These people are acting ******* wierder than ****.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rand Paul was spotted boarding Air Force One this afternoon. He had planned on asking Trump to let all Russian lawmakers into the US, in exchange for Kremlin allowing US lawmakers into Russia. He is trying to bring Russian lawmakers to DC — including two who are banned from US</p>— Manu Raju (@mkraju) <a href="https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1031283021515763714?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Df6VTz1VMAAu4J0.png

Eighty-two billionth time is the charm..... "He’s finished this time!"

There is no doubt Rand Paul is working for the Russians and/or they have something over him, much like w Trump and Lindsey Graham. These people are acting ******* wierder than ****.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rand Paul was spotted boarding Air Force One this afternoon. He had planned on asking Trump to let all Russian lawmakers into the US, in exchange for Kremlin allowing US lawmakers into Russia. He is trying to bring Russian lawmakers to DC — including two who are banned from US</p>— Manu Raju (@mkraju) <a href="https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1031283021515763714?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Are you really trying to say that anytime a congressman talks to a foreign power - friend or foe alike - that they are working for that foreign power?
Seriously?

Are you really trying to say that anytime a congressman talks to a foreign power - friend or foe alike - that they are working for that foreign power? Seriously?
Come on BAS, get real. This is Russia, a hostile nation who continue to attack our country, with multiple shady ties to this presidency, in the middle of a special counsel investigation investigating Russian collusion and conspiracy. Look back at Rand Paul's actions these past few months, and you will see his connections with Russia are more than suspect.

Tibs you Ignorant Slut,

Senator Paul has been trying to normalize relations with the Russians in order to calm things down and insure peace with another nuclear superpower. In any event you loved the Russians when they were communists. And you wanted them to "Interfere with our elections" when the Swimmer asked them to stop Reagan from being elected in 1980.

In any event you loved the Russians when they were communists. And you wanted them to "Interfere with our elections" when the Swimmer asked them to stop Reagan from being elected in 1980.
You can stick that right up your ***. The fact is you guys are slobbering on Putin's knob and making every excuse in the book for Trump and his cronies. You're a scumbag traitor just like your hero Rand Paul.

You can stick that right up your ***. The fact is you guys are slobbering on Putin's knob and making every excuse in the book for Trump and his cronies. You're a scumbag traitor just like your hero Rand Paul.

I swore the oath of enlistment and served 10 years in the Army on active duty. I went to war before my 21st birthday. I have laid my life on the line for the United States of America, my loyalty to her is unquestioned. What have you done besides run off to Hungary to profiteer and dodge taxes you slimy shitbird?

Come on BAS, get real. This is Russia, a hostile nation who continue to attack our country, with multiple shady ties to this presidency, in the middle of a special counsel investigation investigating Russian collusion and conspiracy. Look back at Rand Paul's actions these past few months, and you will see his connections with Russia are more than suspect.

If you truly feel that way, then you must also feel that President Obama's relationship with Iran means he was working for them - - which lines you right up with the rest of his right wing detractors.
Hillary Clinton's relationship with Russia means she was working for them too.

Have a little bit of common sense.

I swore the oath of enlistment and served 10 years in the Army on active duty. I went to war before my 21st birthday. I have laid my life on the line for the United States of America, my loyalty to her is unquestioned.
Sad you decided to bed down with a mafioso reality tv show star who's working with a hostile enemy against the very nation you signed up to serve and protect. Life choices.

Sad you decided to bed down with a mafioso reality tv show star who's working with a hostile enemy against the very nation you signed up to serve and protect. Life choices.

tibs, you've devolved into the very definition of hypocrite, as pointed out below (which you will not and refuse to acknowledge).

If you truly feel that way, then you must also feel that President Obama's relationship with Iran means he was working for them - - which lines you right up with the rest of his right wing detractors.
Hillary Clinton's relationship with Russia means she was working for them too.

Have a little bit of common sense.

tibs, you've devolved into the very definition of hypocrite, as pointed out below (which you will not and refuse to acknowledge).
Yawn. Wake me up when there's an FBI/DOJ special counsel investigation into the Obama presidency, on any level. Trump supporters' tit for tat arguments are tired and boring, and they've been that way for a long time now. You guys are comfortable with Trump working with the Russians to sway our elections, I guess whatever it takes to get into power. Forgive the few of us that still care about the state of the Republic and reject what Trump -and his GOP goon squad like Nunes, Paul, Gowdy and others - are doing. Seems like there is no limit to the lengths you guys will go to defend this president. In other words you are all in, along for the ride, all the way to the bottom. Hope it all works out okay for you.

Calling Republicans in congress a goon squad is hilarious. Biggest buncha ******* on earth. Goon squad. LOL.

Yawn. Wake me up when there's an FBI/DOJ special counsel investigation into the Obama presidency, on any level. Trump supporters' tit for tat arguments are tired and boring, and they've been that way for a long time now. You guys are comfortable with Trump working with the Russians to sway our elections, I guess whatever it takes to get into power. Forgive the few of us that still care about the state of the Republic and reject what Trump -and his GOP goon squad like Nunes, Paul, Gowdy and others - are doing. Seems like there is no limit to the lengths you guys will go to defend this president. In other words you are all in, along for the ride, all the way to the bottom. Hope it all works out okay for you.

for 8 years, if a member of the media dared throw a difficult question at Bomma, he/she was then on the receiving end of having their press pass revoked at the white house. proof:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/10/10/cpj-report-on-obama-press/2960607/
Despite President Obama's promises of transparency, the White House blocks routine information for reporters, seeks aggressive prosecution of classified information leakers and uses its own media channels to shape its messaging, according to a scathing new report by the Committee to Protect Journalists.

Authored by former Washington Post executive editor Leonard Downie Jr., the report portrays an administration gripped by strict policies about information flow and paranoid about leaks across all executive branch departments.

"This is the most closed, control freak administration I've ever covered," David E. Sanger, chief Washington correspondent of The New York Times, told Downie, who now teaches journalism at Arizona State University.

The administration has implemented an "Insider Threat Program" in all government departments to urge federal employees to monitor their colleagues for possible unauthorized information disclosures. Administration employees suspected of leaking classified information are given lie-detector tests and subject to reviews of their telephone and e-mail records, wrote Downie, who was assisted in reporting by Sara Rafsky.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2009/07/wolff200907

The Obama administration has started with 14 professionals working in the office of the press secretary—and an astounding 47 more devoted to other aspects of media and message—which is significantly more than the communications staffs of many Fortune 500 corporations. But the media operation goes deeper than that. It’s more central than in any previous administration, and run more knowledgeably. Gibbs may be personally closer to the president than any press secretary in history; Rahm Emanuel, the president’s chief of staff, is not only a press hound himself but a master at manipulating the media with juicy leaks (unlike, say, Bush’s Andy Card, who may never have had a one-on-one conversation with a reporter before becoming chief of staff); and David Axelrod, the administration’s main media strategist, is a former reporter for the Chicago Tribune.

----

The Obama approach has been more subtle but, in its way, more threatening. Even before formally taking possession of the White House and pressroom, the team began to talk about keeping Obama’s much vaunted peer-to-peer network of millions of small contributors in place, of making it a central outlet of its communications strategy. The implication seemed clear: newspapers and networks had a swiftly declining market, while the Obama administration had created an audience that it could reach through its own distribution prowess and that hung on its every word.

---

In fact, it almost seems as though the Obama people have abandoned that grail of all White Houses, to bypass the mainstream media and go directly to the people, to get the message out, pure and unfiltered—which, with their millions of e-mail addresses and Twitter followers, never seemed so possible as now.

https://www.wnd.com/2009/05/97771/
For seven years, Sarah Rivera Scott, who was born and raised in Puerto Rico, covered the White House as a fellow reporter with her husband, Ivan Scott of CBS, WTOP Washington, D.C., and KABC in Los Angeles.

Since Ivan’s death last year, Sarah has become a correspondent for the German radio network The Interview People in Freising, Germany, where her April 15, 2009, confirmation of employment, sent to the White House press office, notes that she is an “employee of our company in providing us with audio information in Spanish language from the White House and Washington, D.C.”

“Many times” said Sarah, “I am the only Hispanic covering the White House briefings, during which I have assisted colleagues with translations. That White House press pass is necessary for my work – and my livelihood. President Obama, in a press release on April 29, encouraged Spanish language media outlets for ‘President Obama’s Outreach to Hispanics.’ And this press release affirmed his commitment to Hispanics.”

Despite this presidential statement, and the Bush administration’s continuing her White House access after her husband’s death, the Obama press office has just revoked her press pass.

thus, everything you're bitching about is and has been done by the ~~swoon and fawn~~ Obama administration ~~/swoon and fawn~~ and you had nary a peep of discourse to utter during your 8-year masturbatory swoon and fawn. yet, now that Hillary (and, by default, Bernie) lost, suddenly everything is awful and corrupt. Thanks for paying attention while Obama uttered to a Russian admin official that after his second election he would be more flexible. Thanks for paying attention while Bill Clinton was paid $500k for a ******* speech in Russia - and while Russia funneled funds to the Holy Clinton Foundation, which thereby ****** over the people in Haiti they swore to protect. Thanks for paying attention when the SOS, Sir Madam Hillary Edumund Clinton herself, allowed a Russian firm to drill and mine in our country, particularly in a region where 20% of our Uranium is excavated. Thank you for paying attention to Obama seeing fit to fly pallets of cash into Iran in the sunset of his vaunted presidency - the same country which has sworn to be our enemy, and is circumventing nuclear peace plans to develop nuclear weapons.

yes, tibs, thank you for Donald J. Trump.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let's talk about national security and what it means to be a patriot. This is the Situation Room during the raid to kill Osama Bin Laden. These are the people responsible for it. And this is what Donald Trump has to say about each of them.<br><br>I know whose side I'm on. <a href="https://t.co/LJeJF3n9v7">pic.twitter.com/LJeJF3n9v7</a></p>— Brandon Friedman (@BFriedmanDC) <a href="https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/1031253617301446658?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 19, 2018</a></blockquote>

It's amazing that Hillary hires a Russian backed opposition research firm, known for it's smear tactics, to prepare a "dossier" on Trump, and Trump is supposedly colluding with the Russians.

BREAKING NEWS!

Liberals boycott hot dogs!

hahahahahahaha

Head of Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Will Host a Trump Fundraiser

Howard Lorber, the executive chairman of New York City hot dog icon Nathan’s Famous, will host a fundraiser on Friday for President Donald Trump.

The fundraiser will reportedly take place at Lorber’s Southampton home and include a roundtable with supporters and a luncheon, with proceeds benefiting Trump Victory, which is a joint committee for Trump’s 2020 campaign and the Republican National Committee.

1011143816.jpg.0.jpg

https://ny.eater.com/2018/8/16/17698032/nathans-famous-hot-dogs-trump-fundraiser

Tibs, you have crossed the line. Consider yourself warned. One more time, and you will be on vacation.

Tibs, you have crossed the line. Consider yourself warned. One more time, and you will be on vacation.

Fine by me, particularly if you choose to ignore DBS's 'ignorant slut' attack on me, that provoked my response. Or any one of Indy's personal attacks, the latest being that I like taking it up the ***. Nothing but good vibes on this board.

Last edited:
Yeah, as much as I disagree with Tibs' political leanings, there are a few others that should probably get that same warning. Just saying.

FIne by me, particularly if you choose to ignore DBS's 'ignorant slut' attack on me, that provoked my response. Or any one of Indy's personal attacks, the latest being that I like taking it up the ***. Nothing but good vibes on this board.

You ignorant slut is a line from an old SNL sketch. What Indy says is a little off color, but we would tell him if he crossed a line. Accusing someone of being a traitor is something altogether different and more serious.

You ignorant slut is a line from an old SNL sketch. What Indy says is a little off color, but we would tell him if he crossed a line. Accusing someone of being a traitor is something altogether different and more serious.
Duly noted. No surprise there, right wingers get a pass on a board dominated by right wingers. How shocking!

And btw when DBS says I support Russians and communists it's just as bad as calling someone a traitor. The soviet 'communists' killed my grandfather in cold blood and confiscated all of our family's property after WWII and during the '56 uprising. Our family members were denied jobs, were oppressed by the State and were spied upon. My father and uncle fought against the communists tooth and nail, they were both charged with capital offenses and had to flee for their lives. For DBS to say I love the Russians and communists is an insult I won't take sitting down.

But as far as this board, don't worry Lyn, I'll back down, as I always do. Don't want to see anyone going over a ledge.

I swore the oath of enlistment and served 10 years in the Army on active duty. I went to war before my 21st birthday. I have laid my life on the line for the United States of America, my loyalty to her is unquestioned.

Your loyalty to fellow veterans and POWs on the other hand...

It's amazing that Hillary hires a Russian backed opposition research firm, known for it's smear tactics, to prepare a "dossier" on Trump, and Trump is supposedly colluding with the Russians.

Let's not forget about Bill Clinton's $500k speech, paid for by the Russians, as well as the Obama admin selling 20% of our uranium stockpile to our "sworn enemy". Amazingly, $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations resulted. Funny how that works.

Fine by me, particularly if you choose to ignore DBS's 'ignorant slut' attack on me, that provoked my response. Or any one of Indy's personal attacks, the latest being that I like taking it up the ***. Nothing but good vibes on this board.

You mean the line Dan Aykroyd used on Jan Curtain week in and week out on Saturday Night Live the first 5 seasons during the Week End Update segment in the Point/Counterpoint skit? Yes that was showing disdain and derision for you but it was hardly an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.