• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realize those three sources you cited are reporting from the same source, correct? even the flow of each article is similar.
The new FBI tactic is to leak a story to the press, and then use that story as a basis to strengthen their case. It is insidious and criminal. The DOJ no longer has justice as their top priority. I no longer trust them. The story continues to get worse, the more we know, and the MSM tells more lies to cover it all up. Fortunately, the genie is now out of the bottle.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

For the record, I don't follow the President's tweets, and I don't accept them at face value. The report is well researched, and very credible, and I have little confidence in what the FBI says. Sounds like damage control of a cover-up.

For the record, I don't follow the President's tweets because they are mostly stupid. That said, I agree the FBI is corrupt, and there is more going on here than liberals want to admit. Even though it mostly makes me cringe, I don't blame Trump for tweeting, considering the media isn't going to give him a fair shake of any kind and haven't since day one.

you do realize those three sources you cited are reporting from the same source, correct? even the flow of each article is similar.

Yeah, but this way, it looks like more than one source is reporting the same thing independently. That gives it the air of credibility. I guess.

I don't follow the President's tweets.

Allow me to show what you're missing.....lol

Great photo from Ocean City, Maryland. Thank you. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1025548488178843648
Djt65xyUYAAkT_Q.jpg

Why bring that **** here to Kansas? We got enough stuff to worry about....tornadoes, earthquakes, tornadoes....did I mention tornadoes??

So they'd have to rebuild it occasionally and a few congressfolks would get scattered around every so often. That works for me and I bet it would have worked for our founding fathers but Kansas was just too damn far away at the time. :)

I don't give a **** what he says now, seem only the butt hurt Hillary/Obama lovers are crying about every little thing he says.

Who U want, Trump or Hillary in the White House? That was the question. The People have spoken, That is the only thing that matters,

I don't give a **** what he says now, seem only the butt hurt Hillary/Obama lovers are crying about every little thing he says.

Who U want, Trump or Hillary in the White House? That was the question. The People have spoken, That is the only thing that matters,

It was a fair question.

Trump will long be remembered for the brilliant campaign he ran and his style of governance, tweets included. Like him or hate him, circumventing the media gives us his truths. Unfiltered and not misspoken of by an agenda driven news outlet.

Trump will long be remembered for the brilliant campaign he ran and his style of governance, tweets included. Like him or hate him, circumventing the media gives us his truths. Unfiltered and not misspoken of by an agenda driven news outlet.

The problem is 'his truths' are nothing but blatant lies. Provable lies. Over and over again. The fact that after all this time you - along with many others - don't realize that is stunning and mind-numbing.

Anyone who says Joe Biden is a true statesman really isn't qualified to comment on statesmanship.

I wish he would lay off the tweets somewhat but there's stuff he has tweeted that you can't believe and then we find out later that it did happen.

I still say that if he had a "D" next to his name at the polling places, the Democrats would hold him in the highest esteem and he could do no wrong. This leads me to wonder if its the man they hate so much or the agenda he is trying to push. I think that if Mother Theresa was president and pushing for immigration reform, tax cuts, a strong military, and abidance to the Constitution, I think they would be looking for her Russian ties. They did the same to MLK so why not Trump? It probably is time to find another angle though. The Russian connections are so 60s and James Bond era. :)

The problem is 'his truths' are nothing but blatant lies. Provable lies. Over and over again. The fact that after all this time you - along with many others - don't realize that is stunning and mind-numbing.

Selective outrage rears it's head again.

There was nary a peep for 8 years from you while Obama threw out lie after lie, scandal after scandal. Now, all of a sudden, a lie is an utter outrage to you.

Had you shown the same level of over the top, maniacal, radical, crazed rage about Obama's lies and misdeeds, you'd be taken seriously. Instead, every tantrum you throw just exposes this selective outrage.

Sure Trump lies. All Pols do and have, even those who's nuts you've hugged. Simple fact.

This is a must read I feel.

40376929_10215246853617151_8976835377851531264_n.jpg

I wish he would lay off the tweets somewhat but there's stuff he has tweeted that you can't believe and then we find out later that it did happen.

I still say that if he had a "D" next to his name at the polling places, the Democrats would hold him in the highest esteem and he could do no wrong. This leads me to wonder if its the man they hate so much or the agenda he is trying to push. I think that if Mother Theresa was president and pushing for immigration reform, tax cuts, a strong military, and abidance to the Constitution, I think they would be looking for her Russian ties. They did the same to MLK so why not Trump? It probably is time to find another angle though. The Russian connections are so 60s and James Bond era. :)

Exactly. Throw out a bunch of names ending in ov, skaya, and itri and suddenly everyone is running for their bomb shelter.

There was nary a peep for 8 years from you while Obama threw out lie after lie, scandal after scandal. Now, all of a sudden, a lie is an utter outrage to you.
Now that's funny. You can wrap up all of Obama's lies and scandals over eight years and it would be equal to Trump's output in roughly 48 hours. You elected a mob boss President. Don't try to sugarcoat it, or bring up your typical whataboutism that leads to nowhere. And thanks for your usual Timmy lecture, always appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts. As superficial as they may be, that's besides the point.

Exactly. Throw out a bunch of names ending in ov, skaya, and itri and suddenly everyone is running for their bomb shelter.

Speaking of bomb shelters who is old enough to remember when your local town's air raid sirens would go off regularly as a test? Our town's would fire off at noon every Saturday. Those were the days. All you had to worry about was the Commie hoards coming over the horizon. Nowadays we have our own home grown idiots making life worrisome..

Now that's funny. You can wrap up all of Obama's lies and scandals over eight years and it would be equal to Trump's output in roughly 48 hours. You elected a mob boss President. Don't try to sugarcoat it, or bring up your typical whataboutism that leads to nowhere. And thanks for your usual Timmy lecture, always appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts. As superficial as they may be, that's besides the point.

Facts are simply facts. Once again, as you've done in this post, you refuse to admit that Obama was a pathological liar. You actually use whataboutism yourself by deflecting his lies and pointing back at Trump saying "no but he's worse."

Be a man. Make the admission. Obama was a perpetual liar. Then perhaps we can talk.

I've admitted Trump lies.

You admit no wrong doing for those you nut hug. Never have. Doubt you shall.

Tibs, bubby, you are getting emotional again.:) Have a White Russian, go laugh your *** off at "The Russians are Coming" and try again tomorrow. :) In all seriousness, lay out the lies that he spews out in 48 hours to equal Obama's (not in a bunch of links) and I'll listen to you but just ranting makes your argument,,,with all due respect,,,irrelevant.

Go Steelers!

So you do admit Obama was a liar. That's all we need to know.

Just to further prove how disingenuous you are, list all Trumps lies in the past 48 hrs.

Last edited:
Benghazi! That alone makes the Oministration the most corrupt, dishonest lying administration in our country’s history.

Status
Not open for further replies.