• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hung up on that lol. I say your indoctrinated based on your own words, when you parrot false propaganda and basically sound like CNN this evidence leads me to believe you're indoctrinated with far left ideology. Sure I could be wrong, but I'm not basing it on the fact that you disagree with my worldview but based on your own statements so it is not a mischaracterization. I was only pointing to your own statements that you are ignorant of the very labels you were using as a sign of indoctrination, where you take the opinions of those who agree with you at face value, you blindly believe it. But it's up to you to engage or stick your head in the sand. If you don't want to be viewed as "empty headed", stop taking what the echo chamber says as gospel and research for yourself, otherwise the indoctrination continues to be relevant in your views. I've never done anything to your board reputation, because that would be petty

Are you done? Did you get it all out of your system? Lord I hope so.

As I said before, I believe this all started when Al Gore lost an election after it had already been announced on TV that he'd won. He refused to graciously accept defeat and wanted to be allowed to keep recounting until he got the results he wanted. The Supreme Court slapped that idea down and it's been war ever since.

All the screaming and crying over that heralded a new era of sore loser politics. If you can't beat them, don't accept that, bash them in the media relentlessly day after day after day and make sure nothing they want to do can ever get accomplished. No one's willing to let the other side govern, no one's willing to acknowledge anything good that the other side brought about, no one cares about how everyday people are being affected, the goal is just destroy your opponent. At any and all costs. The internet era with everyone having their own individual 24/7 platform to whine and cry and blame everything bad that happens on the guy they don't like just made things worse.

I agree with this 100%. I remember that election. The democrats did the same exact thing to Bush they are doing to Trump just "lite 1.0" and this is "full out war 2.0".

I mean, how many times did we have to put up with the liberal "elite" (the coastal, spoiled brats, media, hollywood and academia from coast elite schools that have been raking in millions of dollars) make fun of George W. Bush? It was endless. Oliver Stone and Michael Moore with their sarcastic "documentaries". The Saturday Night Live "skits" making fun of Bush's intelligence. Nothing was off limits. No respect for the office. Revisionist history and constant "Monday Morning Quarterbacking" of his decisions. In some ways they always believed Bush was "illegitamate" so it didn't matter how they treated him.

When you look at how Trump is being treated, the foundation of that was all established during George W. Bush. That was the blueprint.

And don't try to argue this happened under Clinton first. Until the Monica Lewinsky stuff, all the fights with Clinton were normal politics. I don't remember one person disrespecting the office like they do now from 1992-1995. Not one. The tone was completely normal up until Clinton decided to stick a cigar up a 20-year old intern and cum all over her dress (in the White House!!!). Sure, that scandel (in a growing 24 hour news cycle) maybe started the demise of the media, but that was 100% created by Clinton and Clinton alone.

The bashing of Bush was the start of what we are seeing today.

Damn the man! He's breaking up the narrative.

Lindsey Graham: "I've Seen No Evidence" Of Trump/Russia Collusion, But "Tons" Of Evidence Of Crimes Inside DOJ, FBI

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: I don't want to call [Michael Cohen's attorney Lanny Davis] a liar, but the story did not hold water...

Word of caution to the public who are trying to convict the president -- don't move so fast. I've seen no evidence of collusion after two years. Mueller is looking at it, we'll see what he says. But plenty of evidence of corruption at the DOJ and FBI, should be stunning. Not one Democrat seems to care.

Just, like, reverse the roles. Imagine if the Republican Party had paid a foreign agent to go to Russia to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, and they used it to get a warrant, never told the court about it, that'd be a front page story everywhere. That's pretty corrupt -- when the U.S. attorney and the DOJ lawyer say 'it's our job to stop Trump.' Could you imagine what would happen if they'd said 'it is our job to stop Clinton'?

Lock her up!!

Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2018

Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone!

Lock her up!!

Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information!

Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone!

Again, because we elect a bunch of elderly idiots who don’t understand tech, we have been very compromised by friend and foe... guccifer 1 was absolutely a random non state affiliated hacker who boasted about his hacks before they were public knowledge.... but hey the narrative must be fed... ignore all facts msm... keep it up...

All conspiracies! Fox news! Breitbart! Right wing propaganda!

The scope of corruption of the former Administration, including the FBI and DOJ is going to be breathtaking, if revealed in its entirety. The question is how much will come out, and be properly investigated?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

It's falling apart! You won't read about this on fake news msm. Drain the swamp!

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/29/reports-bruce-ohr-testimony-reveals-more-fbi-corruption/

Falling apart? If any of that is true, this is just the beginning. Again, if that is true, swamp doesn't correctly describe DC. Our government is a dirty corrupt gestapo. Thing I don't get, is from Hillary's server having been SEVERELY compromised because she is special and was operating outside the rules, to this Bruce Ohr guy and everyone in between, why isn't anyone in cuffs? Hillary's server by itself is quite possibly the worst security breach in American history. They got classified info on our nuclear subs. Again, why isn't anyone in jail?

This isn't republican and democrat anymore. The American people deserve accountability. This is bullshit.

This isn't republican and democrat anymore. The American people deserve accountability. This is bullshit.

You have your answer right there Sarge. Those people in question or mostly Democrats and the few Republicans was in bed with them and just as dirty.

All of this corruption was known about and lead by Black Jesus. The bad actors involved are doing all that they can to cover for him. They should all be in prison, especially Hillary and Obama. Trump should fire everyone in the DOJ and start over. We need fresh, honest people in the DOJ who aren't afraid to prosecute everyone who is guilty from the previous administration. The libtards will yell, scream and cry, but who cares? They do that now anyway.

Last edited:

The problem is that since the media is in bed with the corrupt politicians, the actual truth (or a close proximity) will not get to most of the people. I hope we will some day have a truly non-partisan media but I don't see it in my lifetime. Too much money involved to report everything on an even perspective. Would also be great to once again have real investigative journalists to actually be able to ferret out all the bad actors and actresses so deeply embedded in politics. They are grown in our most liberal of colleges so I doubt that will happen either. For those that love corruption and dirty politics, breathe easy. Trump won't be in office forever but I hope he can expose as much of the !@$^ in DC as possible while he is there.

A local guy on the radio suggested that the Trump family should start a media empire with rivals to facebook, Twitter and Google. Also have a 24 hour real news station on TV and radio.

It only makes sense from a business standpoint to just go after the truth no matter how much it hurts or helps either side. You are appealing to all of America and not just the left leaning or the right leaning sides.

All of this corruption was known about and lead by Black Jesus. The bad actors involved are doing all that they can to cover for him. They should all be in prison, especially Hillary and Obama. Trump should fire everyone in the DOJ and start over. We need fresh, honest people in the DOJ who aren't afraid to prosecute everyone who is guilty from the previous administration. The libtards will yell, scream and cry, but who cares? They do that now anyway.

asking trump to hire fresh honest people is like asking a fox to take care of the chickens. i have no problem with a reboot of the whole system, but it will be tough to find the right guy to do it.

asking trump to hire fresh honest people is like asking a fox to take care of the chickens. i have no problem with a reboot of the whole system, but it will be tough to find the right guy to do it.

This is true. Everyone has biases these days, no matter how large or small. Finding someone willing to just report the facts and forget the nonsense will be hard.

Real News: We will report the facts as we get them.

Everyone else: We don't have any facts, but we are gonna trot out a bunch of people that know as much as you do and tell you what we THINK happened, right, wrong or indifferent.

Which do you think will get the viewership.

Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2018

Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2018
Will you be posting a formal apology to the board for spreading lies to an unwitting audience? Of course not, because you're a *****.

The FBI released a statement today denying point blank the false report posted by the Daily Caller (alt right site, btw) where Trump got his disinformation from.

The web of lies & deceits spun by Trump and his far right base continues unimpeded. Anything to destract from real, factual events currently happening. Luckily only the Trump base is dumb enough to believe this crap, the rest of America is onto his ****.

This President will no doubt go down in history as the worst ever. Not one of the worst, but the worst. And his supporters will be left gasping for air trying to explain away how they were so blind, how they were able to support this POS and why they swallowed his lies.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This story isn't getting enough attention today. That the FBI has to go on background to dispute stories about FBI findings being circulated by the president is a stunning state of affairs <a href="https://t.co/sM1tIAMD2T">https://t.co/sM1tIAMD2T</a></p>— Josh Lederman (@JoshNBCNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1034860330252476417?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 29, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's really bad when you have government employees making up their own news to start investigations. Seems like **** they would do in Russia or some third world country. I wouldn't mind it if they just bulldozed DC and started fresh in a big Kansas cornfield.

Will you be posting a formal apology to the board for spreading lies to an unwitting audience? Of course not, because you're a *****.

The FBI released a statement today denying point blank the false report posted by the Daily Caller (alt right site, btw) where Trump got his disinformation from.

The web of lies & deceits spun by Trump and his far right base continues unimpeded. Anything to destract from real, factual events currently happening. Luckily only the Trump base is dumb enough to believe this crap, the rest of America is onto his ****.

This President will no doubt go down in history as the worst ever. Not one of the worst, but the worst. And his supporters will be left gasping for air trying to explain away how they were so blind, how they were able to support this POS and why they swallowed his lies.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This story isn't getting enough attention today. That the FBI has to go on background to dispute stories about FBI findings being circulated by the president is a stunning state of affairs <a href="https://t.co/sM1tIAMD2T">https://t.co/sM1tIAMD2T</a></p>— Josh Lederman (@JoshNBCNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1034860330252476417?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 29, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You have got be kidding the FBI released a statement ?

Who gives a **** about the FBI they are as corrupt as the rest of the agencies.

I don't believe a damn word anymore that comes from any of them.

**** off, Tibtard. Regardless of who hacked that dumb *****, and there's probably a lot of people, the corrupt Obama FBI ignored her crimes.

I don't believe a damn word anymore that comes from any of them.
Exactly, since you've been conditioned by Trump over the past two years to think exactly that. He has you guys by the balls. It's not too late to free yourselves from the grip of a lying, cheating, mob boss. My guess is most of you will choose to continue down this path. You've come this far, why not see where it takes you? Problem is, it's a dead end road, but at least you guys are heading there full steam ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.