• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, what difference does it make?

In other words, you don’t see why it would... err, I mean wouldn’t.

How did that Trump-Putin moment not give you great concern?

Lol...one of the comments in the article suggested Mueller may announce he's pregnant.

More drama!

Lucy....football....Charlie Brown.....

FAKE NEWS!

Duped again!

hahahahahahaha

Media Hype: Mueller Probe ‘Bombshell’ Turns Out To Be Major Dud

According to various mainstream media figures this week, Special Counsel Robert Mueller was all but certain to drop a bombshell Friday that would shake Washington, D.C., to its core. It didn’t happen. NBC’s Meet the Press host Chuck Todd on Thursday kicked off the Mueller “bombshell” frenzy, warning viewers that Friday could go down in history as a turning point in the Russia investigation.

“Here’s what I’ve learned about Bob Mueller,” Todd began. “Not a single person that has known him, been with him, worked with him, wouldn’t say that he would have ended this investigation if there was no collusion. He would have already ended this investigation.”

Meanwhile, a new poll reported by Axios shows two-thirds of Republicans and one-third of independents believe it’s time for the Mueller probe to come to an end.

Further, a whopping 80 percent of Republicans polled concur with President Donald Trump that the Russia investigation is a “witch hunt.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...er-probe-bombshell-turns-out-to-be-major-dud/

-----------------

the rabid libs still scurrying around like starved rats looking for something to chew on, lol

Maddow-Fail-800x416.png

And came up with nothing. The fact of the matter is 63% of Americans support the Mueller investigation and Trump has hit 60% disapproval rating for the first time. That was the point of the tweet. You can't stomach the truth, so you attack the messenger, as you always do. And you're left red-faced and empty handed, as you always are. Have a great weekend, Tim.

You used to be better. You're a shell now of your former self. Emotion's even taken the bite out of your posts. They are just...so...weak now.

I showed that you quoted a partisan AltLeft hack. Someone utterly meaningless in the landscape. That was the equivalent of me quoting the Twitter feed of the manager of my Dunkin Donuts.

The fact of the matter is is that Trump's APPROVAL rating is still higher now at this point than Obama's was. I stomach that truth.

DONALD TRUMP’S APPROVAL RATING 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN BARACK OBAMA’S AT SAME POINT IN HIS PRESIDENCY: RASMUSSEN POLL

President Donald Trump received an approval rating 5 points higher than his predecessor, Barack Obama, achieved 18 months into his first term in office, according to a new poll released Thursday.

The latest Rasmussen Reports poll, which has often reflected higher approval ratings for Trump than most other major polls, pegged Trump’s latest rating at 50 percent. In August 2010, Obama earned a 45 percent approval rating.

The current president also received a disapproval rating of 49 percent, with 35 percent strongly approving of his job performance and 41 percent strongly disapproving. The poll drew results from 1,500 likely voters between Monday and Wednesday and had a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.

---------------

What this shows is two things. Trump's faring better than Obama did, and the poll you keep quoting from a biased source varies substantially from Rasmussen (11 points in difference). With Gallup out of the picture, well...I'll take Rasmussen any day over any *****-mongering 3 letter Liberally biased polls that poll only Democrats.

Now you can accuse me of attacking your source. Fair. Just remember, I'm employing a tactic you use.

I then attacked your source's information as well with counter evidence that shows the evidence you provided is hack crap. Meant to drive hysteria.

Fake...as they say...news. Not a real pulse of where Americans are.

Last edited:
In other words, you don’t see why it would... err, I mean wouldn’t.

How did that Trump-Putin moment not give you great concern?
Trump has harsher sanctions on Russia than Obama did, and is selling arms to the Ukraine, which Obama was afraid to do. But it was okay to sell 20% of our uranium to our arch enemy. .......as well as instructing cyber security to stand down, knowing of the attacks.

I'm sleeping a lot better now than then. I don't listen to what he says. That is for your hysterical consumption. I watch what he does.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I like Tibs but it's amusing to me how he thinks he has the pulse of America all the way from Hungary based on a known biased mainstream media's statements. You're wasting precious blood pressure and time attempting to show him the light so why bother? If he had the opportunity to walk the streets of America and actually talk with people who don't work for the government and whose lives have improved within the past year+ then maybe just maybe he would have a different outlook.

I put as much credence in what he has to say as a person in Hungary would feel about me telling them how they should think and act. Just my .02. Carry on with my entertainment. :)

I like Tibs but it's amusing to me how he thinks he has the pulse of America

I like you too JMM. :beers:

I know I come across as a pompous ***, but believe me, I don't think I have the pulse of America, not by any stretch. I simply post my thoughs and comment on current affairs as I see them. Yes, I do it from many miles away, but I still enjoy the dialogue. I think Trump is a crook and a ****** human being, not fit to serve in the highest office. I'd like to see some decency and honesty from our elected officials. That's pretty much it. Carry on.

Hopefully one day we'll have better options than Trump-Clinton.

I must say that while I'm not a big fan of the man, I like his policies and the economic turnaround he's leading through tough America first hardball negotiations.
You can't have one without the other.

We have wished to have a non career politician in the oval office and now we do. I hope he turn that place upside down for the betterment of all.

Last edited:

I know I come across as a pompous ***, but believe me, I don't think I have the pulse of America, not by any stretch. I simply post my thoughs and comment on current affairs as I see them. Yes, I do it from many miles away, but I still enjoy the dialogue. I think Trump is a crook and a ****** human being, not fit to serve in the highest office. I'd like to see some decency and honesty from our elected officials. That's pretty much it. Carry on.

Now I know you're delusional. Wow that is asking a lot form any one in the government on either side, next thing you know you'll even want them to be competent too.

I'd like to see some decency and honesty from our elected officials. That's pretty much it. Carry on.

Tell me when is the last time you saw honesty in our elected officials?

Clinton and Obama masked their deceit and dishonesty by being articulate and by "acting presidential"...and you ***** fell for it.

The last truly honest president you've seen is the one we have now. He's brutally honest and you don't like it.

Tell me when is the last time you saw honesty in our elected officials?

Clinton and Obama masked their deceit and dishonesty by being articulate and by "acting presidential"...and you ***** fell for it.

The last truly honest president you've seen is the one we have now. He's brutally honest and you don't like it.

Liberals are still so pissed off that the world didn't embrace their enlightened form of wisdom, and vote for the savior of the free world......another Clinton, cause the first one didn't work out so well. They had it all figured out....until election day, that is.

And here is the sad part......they still don't get it.

GO GREEN PARTY!

GO BERNIE BOTS! VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!

hahahahahahaha, Russian witch hunt is FAKE!

Dr. Jill Stein 🌻@DrJillStein

"Russiagate" is part of the establishment parties' strategy to silence any discussion of international relations outside the bipartisan consensus of endless war & global military domination."

Hopefully one day we'll have better options than Trump-Clinton.

I must say that while I'm not a big fan of the man, I like his policies and the economic turnaround he's leading through tough America first hardball negotiations.
You can't have one without the other.

We have wished to have a non career politician in the oval office and now we do. I hope he turn that place upside down for the betterment of all.

Well if you like his policies, and the economic turnaround he's leading, and his "America first" approach, and that he's not a career politician, then how can you say you're not a fan of his?

Or are you sayin you're not a fan of Trump the man.?

Something worth noting here..........many libs believe that getting rid of Trump will reset the clock back to 2016, and they can just pick up where they left off. That ship has sailed. Post Trump is a different world. How we navigate that world is yet to be determined.

My wishes is that it will be peaceful. One can hope.

Well if you like his policies, and the economic turnaround he's leading, and his "America first" approach, and that he's not a career politician, then how can you say you're not a fan of his?

Or are you sayin you're not a fan of Trump the man.?

Not a fan of the man but that's just me I don't care much for overly bombastic people. I'm more for the speak softly but carry a big stick brand of management but that's probably no longer effective in today's political climate.

I'd like to see him lay off the tweets and at times being a prick but again you probably have to be the way he is to be effective.

many libs believe that getting rid of Trump will reset the clock back to 2016, and they can just pick up where they left off..

With President Pence in charge?

hahahahahahahahaha

they are so ******* stupid, there is no re-do, no annulment, you get line of succession

Not a fan of the man but that's just me I don't care much for overly bombastic people. I'm more for the speak softly but carry a big stick brand of management but that's probably no longer effective in today's political climate.

I'd like to see him lay off the tweets and at times being a prick but again you probably have to be the way he is to be effective.

I hear you 100%, just wish it was back like when Rough Rider Teddy Roosevelt was in charge. I sometimes wish I didn't live in this crazy era, but I was put here in this time and place for a reason I guess.

I understand your point. My thoughts remain mixed as it relates to his issue. I many times wish he would lay off the tweets and be a little less bombastic ...but the hate and media vitriol against this president is way over the top and unprecedented as well.
To borrow from physics, with every action there is an equal and opposing reaction from Trump. Sadly it has come down to that.

Last edited:

I hear ya Tibs..

But I cant remember the last President that was "decent & honest".....

Closest I can recall was Reagan...

And Im sure he had his skeletons...We are all human I guess...

JMM....

Im aligned with your take on Trump also.

My concern about his tweets and his rhetoric is that its driving division across the country..which is going to become violent if it continues.

As I said before...I believe the Presidents first and foremost job is to keep the country strong and united from within...

He is actually doing our enemies work for them...Dividing the populace of the USA is the best way to weaken us...

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks there has been decency and honesty in politicians is self deluded and very very naive. Politics has always been a cesspool. People that are always going on about how Trump isn't fit to serve in office because he isn't a completely dignified human being make me laugh. I respect him more because he's an ******* to people in public as opposed to every other politician who smiles and shakes someone's hand and then behind closed doors uses every weapon in their arsenal to completely **** their life up.....like the IRS for instance. There was a guy who just left office a couple years ago who loved to do that. I'll take an out front ******* over a snake in the grass any day.

He is actually doing our enemies work for them...Dividing the populace of the USA is the best way to weaken us...

You can thank the liberal left for that. They have divided us into neat little categories, and have assigned us various levels of victimhood, or oppressor status. The MSM beats it into us. Academia beats it in to us. Our left leaning politicians beat it into us.

This isn't Trump's fault. It has been happening for decades.

The hand-wringing about Trump the man, while extoling his results, is odd and seems fake. Nobody on this board knows Trump personally, and these self-righteous frowns don't impress anybody other than similar posers. You all should go have tea and pat each other on the head while you enjoy the results of Trump's actions. Trump isn't dividing the country. He's acknowledged and exposed the existing division, and the the libs don't react well to sunlight.

JMM....

Im aligned with your take on Trump also.

My concern about his tweets and his rhetoric is that its driving division across the country..which is going to become violent if it continues.

As I said before...I believe the Presidents first and foremost job is to keep the country strong and united from within...

I can't tell if you are serious. I'm imagining you chuckling as you typed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.