• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to tune out when I actually heard Tibs call Michael ******* Avenatti an American Patriot (or some nonsense). Talk about a sleazeball of the lowest order.

BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS ALERT!

Dorothy's ruby slippers recovered

The case of the missing red ruby slippers is closed.

Minneapolis FBI agents and local law enforcement will hold a news conference Tuesday afternoon to announce they've recovered one of four known surviving pairs of ruby slippers worn by actress Judy Garland in the 1939 movie "The Wizard of Oz."

No details of the recovery were provided with the announcement of the news conference.

00cc30-20150502-rubyslippers.jpg

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/09/04/stolen-dorthy-ruby-slippers-wizard-of-ozrecovered

-----------------

what?

expecting something else?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Elfie was smelling something burning, thought it was peach pie, and turns out it was coming from his own ***.

I didn't realize twattie had burned her last peach pie. C'est la vie.

Joe Digenova just dropped an atomic bomb. He has inside info that says Rod Rosenstein is under investigation for FISA violations.

**** IS GOING DOWN.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
George Papadopoulos will be sentenced today. So, for you Trump apologists keeping score at home:

Trump's Lawyer: Felon
Trump's Campaign Chairman: Felon
Trump's Deputy Campaign Chairman: Felon
Trump's National Security Adviser: Felon
Trump's Foreign Policy Adviser: Felon

And this may be just the beginning.

If you want to educate yourself on the background of the Mueller investigation, I reccomend watching the Active Measures documentary out now on Hulu and Itunes. It takes a painstakingly detailed and indepth look at what got us to this point. You'll learn more about Putin, the Russian mafia, Russian cyber hacking and international money laundering than you ever thought you'd want to know. It will certainly help you attain a firm baseline on what this whole thing is about. That is, if you want to do more than continue swallowing Trump's lies and deceits.

I'll get to it comrade, right after I finish my borscht and stroganoff.

Expand your horizons a little supersteeler, what do you have to lose?

I'm sure Robert Mueller will watch this, and then finally know where to look for Russian collusion. Thank God for this movie

George Papadopoulos will be sentenced today. So, for you Trump apologists keeping score at home:

Got 14 days in jail, community service and a $9k fine. Good job Mr Mueller. Money well spent.

https://youtu.be/KIRIJAm13YI

Rosenstein, McCabe, Sally Yates, Comey all signed off on the fake russian pee pee report. All signed off under penalty of perjury. All knew where the pee pee report originated, who paid for it, and that it's contents were patently false. All are/will be under grand jury investigation. This house of cards is coming down and I believe there will be very little of anything truthful left of the former administration.

Kinda pissed though that it's taken this long but hope this charade is near over. Bring on Huber.

Status
Not open for further replies.