• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibs, it is posts like this that reveal how far down the liberal rabbit hole that you have fallen. The fact that Prof Dershowitz has not fallen in lockstep with partisan left wingnuts, and chooses to adhere to the Constitution, does not make him a Trump lapdog. He assesses everything per the Constitution. The fact that he does not incessantly condemn the President does not make him a partisan. The fact that you can't separate the Constitution from politics reduces your credibility to the value of sawdust.

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.c9b0d6e1ef0320c49dc875c581cc9586.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com&settingsEndpoint=https%3A%2F%2Fsyndication.twitter.com%2Fsettings" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>
wet sawdust

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

hahahahahaha,

Corsi to Reject Mueller Plea Deal

Former Infowars editor and author Jerome Corsi has told CNN he will reject a plea deal that has been offered to him by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Jerome Corsi tells me that Mueller has offered him a plea deal on one count of perjury, but that he's not going to take it because it would require him to sign a statement saying he knowingly and willfully lied, which he still denies

“They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie,” Corsi said in a phone call with CNN.

https://bongino.com/breaking-jerome-corsi-to-reject-mueller-plea-deal/

What kind of crime gets you 2 weeks in jail? Seriously. What is this, high school? Couldn't they just have called it "grounding"....

hahahahahahha

round up all the usual suspects

Following Comey Subpoena, Goodlatte Confirms Lynch Ordered To Appear As Well

following-comey-subpoena-goodlatte-confirms-lynch-ordered-to-appear-as-well-696x417.png

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) confirmed in a Friday statement that he has issued subpoenas for former FBI Director James Comey and former US Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

“The Committees have repeatedly requested to interview Mr. Comey and Ms. Lynch respectively regarding their roles in certain decisions, but they have yet to voluntarily appear,” reads the statement from the Judiciary Committee.

https://newspig.co.uk/following-comey-subpoena-goodlatte-confirms-lynch-ordered-to-appear-as-well/

Who would win in a Hillary - Loretta cankle-off? I gotta give Ms. Lynch the edge.

but wait, it gets better

Corsi Speaks Out on Mueller Witch Hunt – Plans to File Suit Against Special Counsel

#BREAKING @OANN: Dr Jerome Corsi to file lawsuit on Special Counsel Robert Mueller

#Mueller extends plea bargain of a SINGLE COUNT OF PERJURY to author Jerome Corsi for what Corsi says is a faulty memory, not willfully and knowingly lying. Corsi calls Mueller's tactics "GESTAPO" like

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson...t-plans-to-file-suit-against-special-counsel/

In the last decade, every single House Democrat sent to prison for financial crimes was a Congressional Black Caucus member. In the last twenty years, it’s been over 80%.

Laws are racist.

In other words you know of illegalities that took place at the Clinton Foundation and are claiming local & federal authorities are covering up for them by not investigating? You also seem to be arguing whatever laws Trump may have broken with his foundation should be ignored because you perceive the Clinton Foundation broke laws as well. Hmmm.

That's cute Lebanon. It's somehow my fault Trump is in a whale of trouble with multiple investigations clouding his presidency?

I'll keep that in mind the next time I run for President, since now it's somehow my job to offer forward thinking policies.

wait. what?
are you suggesting that the Clintons be investigated to the same degree Trump is?

HOLEEEEE ****! THERE IS A FUNCTIONING CELL IN YOUR BRAIN.

Why, aren't you just giddily cheering on the investigation of a sitting POTUS?

Hell, break out those magnifying glasses. Let's dig in on the Clintons. Any idea where to start?

In other words you know of illegalities that took place at the Clinton Foundation and are claiming local & federal authorities are covering up for them by not investigating? You also seem to be arguing whatever laws Trump may have broken with his foundation should be ignored because you perceive the Clinton Foundation broke laws as well. Hmmm.

That's cute Lebanon. It's somehow my fault Trump is in a whale of trouble with multiple investigations clouding his presidency?

I'll keep that in mind the next time I run for President, since now it's somehow my job to offer forward thinking policies.

Cute response but you don’t really answer the question. And you know when I say you I am saying an inclusive you to all of your rabid Trump hating ilk. You’re a good guy but you have lost your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Can't wait for Trump to pardon Manafort as a **** you to the libs for this witch hunt. Drag Hillary and Comey and company out into investigations now.

Can't wait for Trump to pardon Manafort as a **** you to the libs for this witch hunt. .

Manafort refuses to attest to witnessing crimes that never occurred??

yeah, time to expose everything, release all the documents, Mueller's gonna be in deep ****, he's gonna come tumbling down hard

Donald Trump: Robert Mueller Has ‘Gone Rogue’

President Donald Trump continued criticizing the ongoing Russia investigation on Tuesday, insisting that special counsel Robert Mueller has “gone rogue.” “Wait until it comes out how horribly and viciously they are treating people, ruining lives for them refusing to lie,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Mueller is a conflicted prosecutor gone rogue.”

Author Jerome Corsi rejected a plea deal that Mueller offered on Monday, accusing his team of “Gestapo” tactics.

“They want me to say I willfully lied. I’m not going to agree that I lied. I did not. I will not lie to save my life,” Corsi said. “I’d rather sit in prison and rot for as long as these thugs want me to.”

Trump ripped the media for holding Mueller up as a hero in the ongoing investigation despite the president’s criticism.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/27/donald-trump-robert-mueller-gone-rogue/

------------------------

Mueller faces new complications in final stretch, as targets balk and Trump turns up heat

Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team are facing new complications in the final stretch of their investigation into Russian meddling and potential collusion with Trump campaign associates during the 2016 presidential election, as targets allegedly breach agreements and balk at plea deals.

On Monday, the Mueller team claimed that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort violated his plea deal by lying to the FBI and Mueller’s office on a “variety of subject matters,” amid reports the cooperation agreement was not panning out how prosecutors had hoped. Conservative author Jerome Corsi also plans to reject a potential deal with Mueller involving a perjury plea.

Meanwhile, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos reported to prison to begin a 14-day sentence -- but has been extremely critical of the probe on Twitter and is likely to be a thorn in the side of investigators for months to come.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...retch-as-targets-balk-and-trump-turns-up-heat

No wonder Trump is ******** bricks. Manafort got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, leaking info to Trump to square away Trump's written testimony to Mueller. And now Mueller turned the tables on both of them. Everything Mueller knows Manafort lied about, will now show up in Trump's written affidavit. Slow clap. This is why his lawyers were terrified about Trump being inteviewed by Mueller. They probably didn't suspect he'd incriminate himself giving written answers, but this is the Donald we're dealing with. As always with Trump, he simply can't help himself, he is his own worst enemy. Most importantly, we'll find out sooner or later what all this fudging is about, the scapegoating, the early morning beligerent tweets, the hysterical attacks on Mueller & the investigation. The truth, as always, will come to light.

If you thought Trump's been completely unhinged these past two years, you haven't seen nothing yet. As Mueller continues to turn the screws, the Donald's head might just very well explode.

And what would Manafort possibly be lying to Mueller about? Gee... who knows?

Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy, sources say
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news...-Si99pkYDIJAJCFcs6z6oFiubmtd18fRSlrL2BbsWvtOA

Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort held secret talks with Julian Assange inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and visited around the time he joined Trump’s campaign, the Guardian has been told.

Sources have said Manafort went to see Assange in 2013, 2015 and in spring 2016 – during the period when he was made a key figure in Trump’s push for the White House.

It is unclear why Manafort would have wanted to see Assange and what was discussed. But the last apparent meeting is likely to come under scrutiny and could interest Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

A well-placed source has told the Guardian that Manafort went to see Assange around March 2016. Months later WikiLeaks released a stash of Democratic emails stolen by Russian intelligence officers.

Btw, as the world finds out that Manafort met with Assange right before he released the DNC emails, more astute observers already knew this. How? You could have read it in the Steele dossier: “The [hacking] operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of Trump and senior members of his campaign team”

Mueller is trying to take as many scalps while on his way out. He is desperate to legitimize this national disgrace. But the net result will be a disgraced special counsel. And he will have a lot to answer for.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Mueller is trying to take as many scalps while on his way out. He is desperate to legitimize this national disgrace. But the net result will be a disgraced special counsel. And he will have a lot to answer for.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

He hasn’t charged anyone with anything related to the special counsel’s purpose.

LOL Trump sent 5 tweets in 24 hours attacking the Mueller probe. Someone seems worried. #shittingbricks

Right. You can tell from the desperate and unhinged tweets Mueller keeps sending out...

No wonder Trump is ******** bricks. Manafort got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, leaking info to Trump to square away Trump's written testimony to Mueller. And now Mueller turned the tables on both of them. Everything Mueller knows Manafort lied about, will now show up in Trump's written affidavit. Slow clap. This is why his lawyers were terrified about Trump being inteviewed by Mueller. They probably didn't suspect he'd incriminate himself giving written answers, but this is the Donald we're dealing with. As always with Trump, he simply can't help himself, he is his own worst enemy. Most importantly, we'll find out sooner or later what all this fudging is about, the scapegoating, the early morning beligerent tweets, the hysterical attacks on Mueller & the investigation. The truth, as always, will come to light.

If you thought Trump's been completely unhinged these past two years, you haven't seen nothing yet. As Mueller continues to turn the screws, the Donald's head might just very well explode.

And what would Manafort possibly be lying to Mueller about? Gee... who knows?

Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy, sources say
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news...-Si99pkYDIJAJCFcs6z6oFiubmtd18fRSlrL2BbsWvtOA

or maybe it’s just made up bullshit

WikiLeaks rips Guardian report, bets $1M there was no Manafort-Assange meeting

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersec...-report-bets-1m-there-was-no-manafort-assange

WikiLeaks on Tuesday afternoon ripped a new Guardian report alleging secret talks between former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, saying the organization would bet $1 million there was no meeting between the two men.

"Remember this day when the Guardian permitted a serial fabricator to totally destroy the paper's reputation," the WikiLeaks Twitter account posted. "@WikiLeaks is willing to bet the Guardian a million dollars and its editor's head that Manafort never met Assange."

Guaranteed there are video cams inside and outside the embassy in London. Seems pretty simple to prove these alleged multiple visits by Manafort.

Manafort’s 2016 visit to Assange lasted about 40 minutes, one source said, adding that the American was casually dressed when he exited the embassy, wearing sandy-coloured chinos, a cardigan and a light-coloured shirt.

Guaranteed there are video cams inside and outside the embassy in London. Seems pretty simple to prove these alleged multiple visits by Manafort.

I'm betting...if they are betting...that they know the cameras show nothing. That's a pretty big wager to offer if you're guilty and you know you stand to lose.

I'm betting...if they are betting...that they know the cameras show nothing. That's a pretty big wager to offer if you're guilty and you know you stand to lose.

You certainly have a lot of confidence and hearfelt conviction in the wikileaks twitter account, lol. The fact you guys swear to the moon and back that major news organizations - like the Guardian, founded in 1821 - are a load of liberal, fake news crap, it forces your hand to side with fringe alt-right sources like breitbart, gateway pundit and.... the wikileaks twitter account.

You certainly have a lot of confidence and hearfelt conviction in the wikileaks twitter account, lol. The fact you guys swear to the moon and back that major news organizations - like the Guardian, founded in 1821 - are a load of liberal, fake news crap, it forces your hand to side with fringe alt-right sources like breitbart, gateway pundit and.... the wikileaks twitter account.

Much like you place 100% of your faith in the accounts that continually spread fake news. Wondering your point on this one.

As with all news, there are two sides to a story - until we know.

To date we know there has been no collusion.

The fact you guys swear to the moon and back that major news organizations - like the Guardian, founded in 1821 - are a load of liberal, fake news crap

They're a bit sketchy at times and have had it in for Wikileaks since they formed:

Journalist Glenn Greenwald of The Intercept, a former contributor to The Guardian, has accused The Guardian of falsifying the words of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in a report about the interview he gave to Italian newspaper La Repubblica. Greenwald wrote: "This article is about how those [Guardian's] false claims — fabrications, really — were spread all over the internet by journalists, causing hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions) to consume false news." The Guardian later retracted its article about Assange.

Now I'm not saying Wikileaks is the model of legitimacy, but like has been mentioned, that's an awfully big wager in disputing the meeting. I don't know who would put that much on the line if they didn't have some pretty solid evidence to the contrary.

you're assuming that everyone who went to the embassy did so with the expressed intent to and did speak with Assange.
of course you know that. Julian was working the front desk that day, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.