• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrap it up

Mueller may submit report to attorney general as soon as mid-February

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Mueller is nearing the end of his historic investigation into Russian election interference and is expected to submit a confidential report to the attorney general as early as mid-February, government officials and others familiar with the situation tell NBC News.

"They clearly are tying up loose ends," said a lawyer who has been in contact with the Mueller team.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna949961?__twitter_impression=true

Muellers conclusion...Trump did not collude with the Russians but but but in a way he kinda sorta did.
IMO he can't completely disappoint the haters he was hired to appease.

Last edited:
Wrap it up

Mueller may submit report to attorney general as soon as mid-February

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Mueller is nearing the end of his historic investigation into Russian election interference and is expected to submit a confidential report to the attorney general as early as mid-February, government officials and others familiar with the situation tell NBC News.

"They clearly are tying up loose ends," said a lawyer who has been in contact with the Mueller team.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna949961?__twitter_impression=true

Mueller has got nothing on Trump where he can indict. What he can do is write a report that is politically damaging to Trump. That is all he has to work with.
The other thing is the new AG coming on soon, and Mueller will have some esplaining to do, Until he is ordered to, Mueller will not give up. So is the DOJ on this date..

Investigation over. Welcome political spin.

"The lust to tear down a president leads ostensibly serious and responsible people to act contemptibly, and ultimately to become absurd. "- Conrad Black

Key word: "ostensibly"

The was a snowball's chance in hell the he would wrap that up while the Republicans controlled the House.

Will Mueller's team get laid off when the govt shutdown starts?

I think so, shut it down, send Mueller and his henchmen their notice to go home, it's over

hahahahahaha

oops

GIULIANI CALLS FOR MUELLER TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR DESTRUCTION OF FBI EVIDENCE

Rudy Giuliani has an unmistakable New Year’s message for special counsel Robert Mueller: It is time for the chief investigator in the Russia case to be investigated in 2019.

President Trump’s defense lawyer pointedly accused Mueller’s office of destroying evidence by allowing text messages from now-fired FBI official Peter Strzok and his FBI lover, Lisa Page, to be erased in the Russia probe.

“Mueller should be investigated for destruction of evidence for allowing those text messages from Strzok to be erased, messages that would show the state of mind and tactics of his lead anti-Trump FBI agent at the start of his probe,” Giuliani said.

The Justice Department inspector general reported this month that it found large gaps in the preservation of official government text messages between Strzok and Page, the two top FBI agents who helped to start the Russia probe in 2016, who were having an affair at the time, and who expressed disdain for Trump.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...for-destruction-of-fbi-evidence?userid=216387

**** Mueller. Rosenstein is no longer in charge.
Write your dumbass partisan report, and disappear into the dustbin of history.

LOL so Gowdy & the GOP wrap-up their House investigation into FBI/DOJ wrongdoing and it ends with a.....resounding thud. All the crying, screaming and hysteria coming from Trump and his base that the FBI and Mueller probe is slanted and misguided is nothing but hot air. Thanks Gowdy and Goodlatte for proving what we've always known. Just yet another GOP investigation that amounted to nothing but a wild goose chase wasting tax-payers' money. Bang up job.

DefenselessGaseousJunebug-max-1mb.gif

House probe of FBI-DOJ's alleged anti-Trump, pro-Clinton bias hits unceremonious end -- with no report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ho...bi-doj-bias-against-trump-in-favor-of-clinton

House Republicans unceremoniously ended their investigation into the way the FBI and the Department of Justice handled Hillary Clinton’s email scandal and the bias allegations against President Trump.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is how the House Republican effort to undermine Mueller by “investigating the investigators” ends. Not with a bang, but with a Friday, buried-in-the-holidays whimper, and one foot out the door. <a href="https://t.co/oO0Nhkmg5a">https://t.co/oO0Nhkmg5a</a></p>— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) <a href="https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1078827491190558720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Democrats are going to find out that their House Trump investigations are going to end up the same way. The DOJ is where real investigations take place. Wr will see what happens when the new AG takes over.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

FUN FACT #1: Donald Trump is under 17 separate criminal investigations.
FUN FACT #2: In less than a week Democrats take control of the House, including the Intelligence & Judiciary comittees.
FUN FACT #3: Trump's government shutdown has zero impact on Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation, which has proceeded without a glitch.

Looking forward to the fantastic New Year!

fun fact #1: Donald trump is under 17 separate criminal investigations.
Fun fact #2: In less than a week democrats take control of the house, including the intelligence & judiciary comittees.
Fun fact #3: Trump's government shutdown has zero impact on robert mueller's special counsel investigation, which has proceeded without a glitch.

Looking forward to the fantastic new year!

yaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn

FUN FACT #2: In less than a week Democrats take control of the House, including the Intelligence & Judiciary comittees.
FUN FACT #3: Trump's government shutdown has zero impact on Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation, which has proceeded without a glitch.

Fun fact #4: Trump is still President.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

and since you care sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much about justice and the right thing, care to tell how many criminal investigations Sir Edmund Hillary's under? Or the shyster Bernie?

...care to tell how many criminal investigations Sir Edmund Hillary's under? Or the shyster Bernie?
None that I know of, maybe an old, unpaid parking ticket, or a not returned library book from the 70's?

FUN FACT #4

He's still POTUS. Lmao.

Ha, I didn't even see this, I just saw Tibs' TDS starting to boil over...
My TDS is nowhere near boiling over. Just a steady, unflinching opinion of this piece of ****, two-bit scam artist who cheated his way into the WH by bedding down with Russians. Feel bad for you and others who view this loser as your personal hero. You must have extremely low standards - and even lower self esteem - to be a Trump apologist. But it's a free country and that's your choice to support and defend whoever you want.

You absolutely do have TDS because if you saw my dozens of posts on my personal thoughts on the POTUS (my personal hero, lol) you wouldn't have just said what you did.

But here you are, thinking that if someone is laughing at you, they must be part of the Trump cult or whatever you want to label it as this week. And he cheated his way to the Presidency, huh? You poor thing.

You absolutely do have TDS because if you saw my dozens of posts on my personal thoughts on the POTUS (my personal hero, lol) you wouldn't have just said what you did
Yeah, whatever. Anyone with half a brain and an ounce of morals has long opposed Trump and everything he stands for. So enjoy having it both ways, if indeed you're not part of the hardcore, Trump man-love brigade here at SN.

Yeah, whatever. Anyone with half a brain and an ounce of morals has long opposed Trump and everything he stands for. So enjoy having it both ways, if indeed you're not part of the hardcore, Trump man-love brigade here at SN.

You got that right, you have "half a brain and an ounce of morals".

BOOM!

Shut it down

Trump-Russia collusion claims now called 'likely false'

Yahoo News’ Michael Isikoff, an early public conduit for Christopher Steele’s anti-Trump dossier, now says the former British spy’s sensational Russia collusion charges lack apparent evidence and are “likely false.”

As Election Day loomed in September 2016, Mr. Isikoff was the first Washington journalist to write about Mr. Steele’s memos. He focused on Mr. Steele’s contention that Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page met with nefarious operatives of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a publicly announced trip to Moscow in July 2016.

As reported by the Daily Caller, Mr. Isikoff this month told Mediaite columnist John Ziegler: “When you actually get into the details of the Steele dossier, the specific allegations, we have not seen the evidence to support them, and in fact, there is good grounds to think that some of the more sensational allegations will never be proven and are likely false.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...=rGZAep88P9EiX1bGDLGHKHTo9cE2g0eVkY+lkDdmQ6w%

APP-011818-Trump-Dossier.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.