• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, and yes. Some people are charged, some are given a pass. The two tiered system is alive and well in Washington.

Kdtabzn.jpg

1683128.gif

Kudos General Flynn for your patriotism and decision to be on the right side of history.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">According to the memo, Flynn "has produced thousands of documents to the Department of Justice," "facilitated the production of electronic devices," and sat in meetings with officials for "approximately sixty-two hours and forty-five minutes."<a href="https://t.co/oZ8UX17yq7">https://t.co/oZ8UX17yq7</a></p>— The Grey Man (@IntelOperator) <a href="https://twitter.com/IntelOperator/status/1072765804230438913?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 12, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have thousands of files on my computer ......that must mean I am a Russian spy..........

I have thousands of files on my computer ......that must mean I am a Russian spy..........

Yeah I'm sure Mueller reccomended no sentencing for Flynn cause he handed over thousands of innocuous, random files on his computer.

In it, they recommended that Flynn get little to no jail time, citing the "substantial assistance" he provided to the special counsel's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, as well as other, separate ongoing investigations.

It is a .30 caliber as well. Many guns have the same caliber but the guns that shoot them are different. .30 caliber guns are some of the most popular hunting rifles in the U.S. 30-06, 308, 30-30, 303 British, .30 Cal carbine ETC... are all the same caliber. Caliber just refers to the radius of the bullet. However some of those rounds have more power behind them. The 30-06 is one of the most powerful but it's the same radius as the others.
some 30 caliber rounds -
30-cals3-900x499.jpg

Yeah I'm sure Mueller reccomended no sentencing for Flynn cause he handed over thousands of innocuous, random files on his computer.

LOL - means he didnt have **** that could be prosecuted.
but, by all means, carry on with your hopeful and divisive bullshit. it's gotten nowhere and is going nowhere.
carry that water, tibs. Mueller's income depends on it.

Do you think Cohen and Trump should share a cell or do you think they should be separated?

Several federal agents didn't even believe Flynn was lying. Maybe he recommended no jail because he knew he took a good person down for virtually nothing.

48167269_508597679648498_6017349026800730112_n.png

My Mosin Nagant is a 7.62mm which is considered a .30 caliber also.

300px-SSA_7.62mm_143gr_AP.png

It is very similar to the .308 round. I don't have a Mosin Nagant but I do own several .30 caliber rifles.

The next shoe to drop: The National Enquirer flips

On what? Russian collusion?

Oh you mean on the fact that Trump paid them to keep some mistresses quiet. Something that may or may not be the horrific crime of a campaign finance violation.

You do know that the way this law is written, Trump would have had to knowingly commit the violation, right? And this was all handled by his lawyer who presumably was responsible for advising him on the legality of this, right?

Meanwhile Bill Clinton, a lawyer, committed blatant perjury about his mistresses but according to every Democrat on the planet that was no big deal and not nearly enough to remove him from office..

At some point Trump likely resigns with a deal in place for Pence to pardon him.

At some point Trump likely resigns with a deal in place for Pence to pardon him.

Trump resigning is more likely to happen than your cheap *** coughing up membership fees to post your brilliant bullshit.

just checking

yep, still President

hahahahahahahaha

Melania_Trump_Ball_1-1.jpg

collage1-640x480.jpg

7480386-6500461-image-a-54_1544933315051.jpg

The cover up is real. Mueller scrubbed iPhones before turning them over. He's corrupt and should be fired immediately.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/14/mueller-team-scrubbed-peter-strzoks-texts-before-giving-phone-to-inspector-general/

This has probably been posted before but with all this leftist denial, it is very pertinent to the discussion. This secret service agent, Dan Bongino is covering the Country giving speeches that detail every dirty underhanded part of this Obama era cover-up.

If you haven't heard it before, take a half hour or so and listen to this very informative story about Washington corruption at it's very sleaziest. Take the time to hear just exactly what this "investigation" is about and why it was necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.