• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrap it up, shut it down

No Russian collusion

Mueller investigation near completion, acting AG Whitaker says

Special counsel Robert Mueller has almost finished up his nearly two-year investigation into collusion and Russian interference in the 2016 election, the acting attorney general said Monday.

"The investigation is, I think, close to being completed, and I hope that we can get the report from [Special Counsel] Mueller as soon we — as possible," acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said during a news conference after announcing criminal charges against one of China's largest telecommunications companies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ar-completion-acting-ag-whitaker-says-n963726

I have a few liberal friends on Facebook. Don't we all?

Oh my, they are not going to take this well. As a general rule, I try to stay out of those threads, but I did tell them if Mueller had anything on Trump, he would have charged him with something long ago. To use Mueller's words, Trump was not even suspect.

The good news, Americans tend to rally around people where the government misused their power against. After spending all of this money and time, I want transparency for the public to assure the law and procedures were followed!

I'm aware but I don't look at trannies or men with implants. I'm just saying that set looks too big to me to be on a man. But I'm no expert on men with ****.

They take female hormones to enlarge the area, and you can get implants as big as you want. You haven’t ever seen the basketball sized ones?

They take female hormones to enlarge the area, and you can get implants as big as you want. You haven’t ever seen the basketball sized ones?

Only on Penelope Pumpkins, who was dancing at Club Ed dahntahn one summer in the ‘90s. I still have a Poleroid pic of her that I had to pay for. If I can figure out how to PM it to you I will. She was really something to behold. But I didn’t know that was possible for a guy.

Yes Steelerfan, I’ll send it to you too if I can.

Last edited:
There's going to be a lot of snowflakes screaming at the sky again.

Oh don't you worry. Ole Adam Schifty will carry on the cause.After all, he has said he has the goods on Trump all along.
Should be some good political Kabuki theater.

There's going to be a lot of snowflakes screaming at the sky again.

I think the statement about the probe wrapping up was just a bunch of bs. I mean stone was just arrested depending on what he says or doesn't say that could lead to more leads. No matter which side you are on i find it hard to believe Mueller wouldn't talk to Don Jr or Jared. I just don't see the investigation ending anytime soon.

I think the statement about the probe wrapping up was just a bunch of bs. I mean stone was just arrested depending on what he says or doesn't say that could lead to more leads. No matter which side you are on i find it hard to believe Mueller wouldn't talk to Don Jr or Jared. I just don't see the investigation ending anytime soon.

I recommend hot tea with lemon, honey and a shot of Jamo. Get those pipes ready for some hardcore, hate-filled screams.

Yeah, I don't think it is close to ending either. Still far too much ground to cover in order to get Trump out of the White House. I mean, that's the goal, isn't it?

Yeah, I don't think it is close to ending either. Still far too much ground to cover in order to get Trump out of the White House. I mean, that's the goal, isn't it?

Mueller is now the fourth branch of government. He reports to no one, and his investigation will end the day he catches Trump ripping a label from a mattress.

I recommend hot tea with lemon, honey and a shot of Jamo. Get those pipes ready for some hardcore, hate-filled screams.

I don't care what the outcome is, but i think mueller is saving the people closest to the president for last. i mean Don Jr is in the middle of all this and hasn't been interviewed. Just don't see things wrapping up anytime soon.

I don't care what the outcome is, but i think mueller is saving the people closest to the president for last. i mean Don Jr is in the middle of all this and hasn't been interviewed. Just don't see things wrapping up anytime soon.

Do you have some insider information that the Acting Attorney General doesn't? I refer you to his press conference a couple days ago.

this thread is useless without

I forgot that she had pasties on. I think that means I can post it.

05AC8094-C8B5-49EE-BB63-3573EF20EF48.jpg

1814-E1-F5-A286-4-DB9-8234-8-DD806-B4-E81-B.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have some insider information that the Acting Attorney General doesn't? I refer you to his press conference a couple days ago.

You mean where he was sweating like a ***** in church and tripping over his words? C’mon, who knows WTF that was about?

You mean where he was sweating like a ***** in church and tripping over his words? C’mon, who knows WTF that was about?
I'm just taking the man at his word. There has to be at least one honest man in the DOJ.

This doesn't sound like something that someone who was colluding with Russia would do.

Breaking News

US pulling out of Cold War-era arms control treaty with Russia, Pompeo says
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has announced that the U.S. is pulling out of a treaty with Russia that's been a centerpiece of arms control since the Cold War.

I saw this and couldn't help but think about Tibs:

DzKemucVsAAcDik

Mueller is now the fourth branch of government. He reports to no one, and his investigation will end the day he catches Trump ripping a label from a mattress.

Yep, the only branch of government not subject to checks and balances.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.

“I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and they’ve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince said. (Link)

Of all the moving parts of muh Russia investigation, the Weiner laptop review at the 11th hour of the election was one that should have left you scratching your head. I know it did me. That ^ quote from the article could be conjecture as I've not seen any such info anywhere else so take it for what it's worth. For certain, Comey is one crooked prick that should not escape justice, and the leaders over at DOJ/FBI are all cut from the same cloth.

Curious that there have been a lot of leaked testimonies over at the Epoch Times, the granted FOIA by judicial watch on the emails, and other reportings of the end of this witch hunt. The next few months should be quite interesting.

Link to article if you're still following the case.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-forced-to-re-open-investigation/#more-159912

U dumbshits that ran Tibs off now won't shut up about him?

Triggered

Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

WASHINGTON — After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee

"We were never going find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...nce-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

Status
Not open for further replies.