• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned on GMA this morning for the first time in months. What a mistake.

Their main story was the Roger Stone debacle. They cited a poll that said 61% of those polled wanted the Trump Congressional investigations to continue. So, I have to ask.........What is the Congress going to find, that the Mueller Investigation, with unlimited financial, law enforcement, legal, and intelligence resources couldn't? Let me answer that. Nothing.....except for the process crimes that it creates.

It should be apparent to a five year old, that this is nothing more than a political witch hunt.
And the mainstream media is complicit in it's bias and dishonesty.

It should be apparent to a five year old, that this is nothing more than a political witch hunt.

No it isn't. Russia and Putin got Trump elected. They'll have hard evidence and frog-march the Orange Cheeto Man any day now.

50976825_2254013074875489_3492048118067757056_n.jpg

Anyone know who exactly ordered this FBI raid? Mueller?

Absurd. Clearly staged sensationalism to make Trump appear criminal.

Low information Trump haters are eating this **** up.

The fact that Christopher Wray allowed this to go down the way it did, is despicable. Mueller is his own branch of government right now, and everyone is scared shitless to cross him.Can't wait for his report, should be historic.

Stone is certainly not acting like someone who’s guilty of anything. Either he’s crazy as **** and ignoring his lawyer’s advice, or they know he’s got nothing. Will be interesting to see if Mueller’s able to make any of it stick.

Last edited:
I wonder if that's a chick or a dude in that other photo. Seems to be dressed for some sort of parade and the gay pride logo over the nipples. Pretty tall for a woman and also the neck thing that could be hiding an adams apple?

Wrap it up, shut it down

No Russian collusion

Mueller investigation near completion, acting AG Whitaker says

Special counsel Robert Mueller has almost finished up his nearly two-year investigation into collusion and Russian interference in the 2016 election, the acting attorney general said Monday.

"The investigation is, I think, close to being completed, and I hope that we can get the report from [Special Counsel] Mueller as soon we — as possible," acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said during a news conference after announcing criminal charges against one of China's largest telecommunications companies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ar-completion-acting-ag-whitaker-says-n963726

Stone is a character

3F6C9A2300000578-4429382-image-m-12_1492703464125.jpg

This photo would probably cause conflicted liberal brains to short circuit and fry.

A Trump supporter who behaves like an "upstanding" liberal.

That same look you get when you ask a liberal who's side they would take if a Muslim baker refused to bake a cake for a gay.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Roger Stone is a riot. Not sure if it is going to save him, but the ride will be entertaining.

I wonder if that's a chick or a dude in that other photo. Seems to be dressed for some sort of parade and the gay pride logo over the nipples. Pretty tall for a woman and also the neck thing that could be hiding an adams apple?

Damn it, I was just thinking that could be a multi-color hit. I guess I need more info. I don't know whether to thank you or hate you.

Damn it, I was just thinking that could be a multi-color hit. I guess I need more info. I don't know whether to thank you or hate you.

I think that rack speaks for itself. I've never seen a set of **** like that on any man. I'm going to be pissed if I'm wrong...

That begs the question...how many sets of **** have you seen on a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.