• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, you didn't appear to answer the question, and guessing you won't.
I don't respond to extremist, right wing trolls like Indy. Plus, I don't give-in to the ongoing diversionary tactics used by the board's Trump supporters - not in this thread, at least - who never respond to actual news and events having to do with Mueller's investigation. The response from the base is always the same: Obama, Hillary, fake news, Obama, Hillary, fake news... This thread is about Mueller's Special Counsel investigation - and the corresponding State District Attorney's cases and the Congressional hearings into Trump/Russia. Indy is free to start as many threads as he'd like to hash out whatever perceived wrongdoing he claims there was during other presidencies. Once his time-out is over and he's allowed to come out of his room.

tenor.gif

Now, now 'lil Indy, that's no way to have an adult conversation. :no:

Why don't you go up to your room for a little time-out and think long and hard how you could have worded that differently. You can take some crackers and OJ with you, but don't come back until you can muster up an apology.

And proven again, you’re just a fake news parrot with no substance and no facts.

And proven again, you’re just a fake news parrot with no substance and no facts.

LOL, you're back. Hi Indy! :waving:

Place a check next to which story I just posted is fake news:

1. Michael Cohen delays House testimony, citing threats from Trump, Giuliani
2. The official House inquiry into Seb Gorka's security clearance has begun.

I thought so, 'ya dweeb.

LOL, you're back. Hi Indy! :waving:

1. Michael Cohen delays House testimony, citing threats from Trump, Giuliani
2. The official House inquiry into Seb Gorka's security clearance has begun.

I thought so, 'ya dweeb.

From one cartoon to another.

giphy.gif

Holy ****. This could take days to post the countless examples of you posting fake news. For now I refer you to just these FAKE news stories you posted in a few of the pages in just ONE thread. Each and EVERY one of these links is you spreading fake and false news. Every damned one. 9 posts on four pages in ONE thread. LMAO

Please go on, tell us again how you don't propagate the fake news created by the media you so willingly drink the Kool-aid from. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=588073&viewfull=1#post588073
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=588160&viewfull=1#post588160
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=588164&viewfull=1#post588164
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=587892&viewfull=1#post587892
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=586844&viewfull=1#post586844
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=586727&viewfull=1#post586727
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=586733&viewfull=1#post586733
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=586734&viewfull=1#post586734
http://www.steelernationforums.com/...e-media-thread&p=586739&viewfull=1#post586739

How liberals argue

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CsSD7msEXVE" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Please go on, tell us again how you don't propagate the fake news

Never let 'em see you sweat, Timmy.

Just because you don't agree with something, or like what it says, doesn't make it fake news.

And yes, besides posting articles and my own comments, I also share tweets which I find interesting or informative, which are usually people's opinions of things.

None of that is fake news.

I'm sure some of the things I've posted and shared over the years have contained inaccuracies. Show me a single thread on this board that's not full of examples of this, from all posters. My God, you guys constantly share info from breitbart, gateway pundit, dailycaller. All right-wing blogs and sites containing heavily-skewered, dubious information. I recognize it, deal with it, and move on. I don't wring my hands and cry to the heavens cause a bunch of right wingers get their news from right wing sources.

For whatever reason, much of America and the western world doesn't agree with you, that the Atlantic, the NYT, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, the New Republic, Business Insider and the rest of the established media and journalism outlets are not to be trusted. That's you guys, the narrow Trump base, who believe that. These are most of my sources, I'm not going to stop reading them, or referencing them, because it hurts your feelings.

And the irony of all this runs extra thick. When guys like yourself, who pride themselves to be Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew level sleuths who spend hours batting down opposing views, never, ever, ever call into question the veracity of posts by your fellow right wing comrades. All of the bullshit, the memes, the easily disprovable lies gets a pass, so you can focus 100% of your energy and time disproving every single word I've ever typed up on this board. With charts and graphs and satellite images. It's flattering and hilarious how much you seem to care.

And on top of it all, you support a President who does little else than lie and deceive during most if not all of his waking hours, and maybe even while asleep. You, the knight in shining armor standing for the bastions of truth, facts and getting it right, never question and remain loyal to Trump, who bends over backwards to lie constantly to the American people. As I said, you can cut the irony with a knife.

On a final note, regardless if you agree with what I post here or if it makes you feel sour and pouty, I do go out of my way to always cite my references, to link the articles and sources that I quote. I'm not hiding anything, nor am I trying to deceive anyone. I stand by most everything I've ever posted here. Of course, there are exceptions, where I should have checked further into the info that I shared or linked, and for that I apologize.

Again, it's no surprise you hate what I post here since you disagree with 100% of it. Whoop de do. Not sure how I'm gonna make it through the day thinking about how much you loathe me and what I post on here.

Last edited:
Never let 'em see you sweat, Timmy.

Just because you don't agree with something, or like what it says, doesn't make it fake news.

And yes, besides posting articles and my own comments, I also share tweets which I find interesting or informative, which are usually people's opinions of things.

I'm sure some of the things I've posted and shared over the years have contained inaccuracies. Show me a single thread on this board that's not full of examples of this, from all posters. My God, you guys constantly share info from breitbart, gateway pundit, dailycaller. All right-wing blogs and sites containing heavily-skewered, dubious information. I recognize it, deal with it, and move on. I don't wring my hands and cry to the heavens cause a bunch of right wingers get their news from right wing sources.

For whatever reason, much of America and the western world doesn't agree with you, that the Atlantic, the NYT, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, the New Republic, Business Insider and the rest of the established media and journalism outlets are not to be trusted. That's you guys, the narrow Trump base, who believe that. These are most of my sources, I'm not going to stop reading them, or referencing them, because it hurts your feelings.

And the irony of all this runs extra thick. When guys like yourself, who pride themselves to be Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew level sleuths who spend hours batting down opposing views, never, ever, ever call into question the veracity of posts by your fellow right wing comrades. All of the bullshit, the memes, the easily disprovable lies gets a pass, so you can focus 100% of your energy and time disproving every single word I've ever typed up on this board. With charts and graphs and satellite images. It's flattering and hilarious how much you seem to care.

And on top of it all, you support a President who does little else than lie and deceive during most if not all of his waking hours, and maybe even while asleep. You, the knight in shining armor standing for the bastions of truth, facts and getting it right, never question and remain loyal to Trump, who bends over backwards to lie constantly to the American people. As I said, you can cut the irony with a knife.

On a final note, regardless if you agree with what I post here or if it makes you feel sour and pouty, I do go out of my way to always cite my references, to link the articles and sources that I quote. I'm not hiding anything, nor am I trying to deceive anyone. I stand by most everything I've ever posted here. Of course, there are exceptions, where I should have checked further into the info that I shared or linked, and for that I apologize.

Again, it's no surprise you hate what I post here since you disagree with 100% of it. Whoop de do. Not sure how I'm gonna make it through the day thinking about how much you loathe me and what I post on here.

The problem is NOT that mainstream news outlets occasionally get things wrong. If that was the case they wouldn't be so hated. The problem is that is a purposeful pattern of running with unverified **** and plastering their network with it and trying to make it seem like fact just because it makes someone they don't like look bad. In fact, I think they know most of this stuff is bullshit before they even run it. They are just hoping people will be clueless enough to buy into it. That's how a news source gets itself in a position where it is wrong much of the time and almost nobody except the hardcore shills believe a word you say.

Last edited:
The problem is NOT that mainstream news outlets occasionally get things wrong. If that was the case they wouldn't be so hated. The problem is that is a purposeful pattern of running with unverified **** and plastering their network with it and trying to make it seem like fact just because it makes someone they don't like look bad. In fact, I think they know most of this stuff is bullshit before they even run it. They are just hoping people will be clueless enough to buy into it. That's how a news source gets itself in a position where it is wrong much of the time and almost nobody except the hardcore shills believe a word you say.

They know the general public is ignorant. They have a certain agenda to make anyone halfway decent look bad. They are not decent people. Much of what they stand for is anything but decent and completely immoral. Which I always get a roaring laugh when they start vomiting up stuff about being moral,respectful and decent.

All they do is poke the bear.

Every single one of those posts you made has verifiable, undeniable fake news in it.

Example: You posted a meme showing Nathan Phillips to be a Vietnam War Veteran. That is a lie. It's fake news.

Do you care to continue? By all means please! You making an *** of yourself and me exposing it has become my favorite sport.

Just like I predicted. You simply can't just 'not show up' to a Congressional hearing, even if you're being threatened by the President and his lawyer.

Ex-Trump fixer Michael Cohen subpoenaed by Senate committee, lawyer says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...9a09ff1e2a1_story.html?utm_term=.8b10a8098ae9

The Senate Intelligence Committee has issued a subpoena for President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, his attorney confirmed Thursday.

Several congressional committees have been angling to speak with Cohen since he pleaded guilty last month to lying to Congress about how long into 2016 Trump and his advisers pursued a project to build a Trump Tower in Russia.

Cohen had been scheduled to speak with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee in public on Feb. 7, and both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees were in discussions with Cohen's legal team to set up closed-door briefings around the same time. But Cohen on Wednesday sought to pull out of the Oversight hearing, citing alleged threats President Trump and his lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani had made toward Cohen’s family.

That move raised the specter that the panels would force him to Capitol Hill to deliver his testimony.
The Senate Intelligence Committee appears to be the first of the three panels to issue a subpoena for his testimony. It’s was not immediately clear when Cohen may have to appear.

Spokeswomen for the panel’s top Republican and Democratic members declined to comment, but Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis confirmed Thursday that a subpoena had been issued from that committee.

Cohen is expected to begin serving a three-year prison term in early March. House Oversight panel chairman Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.) said Wednesday that the panel “can always bring him in. Even if he's in prison.”

It is not clear if the House Oversight and Intelligence committees also plan to issue subpoenas for Cohen, though Rep. Stephen F. Lynch (D-Mass.) said many Oversight Committee Democrats are eager to do so and have Cohen provide public testimony before he is scheduled to report to prison.

back to this, i guess. seeing as how you had your *** kicked all around the Lincoln Memorial.

It's like you and Tim never graduated from junior high school. You're stuck in that yard or in the locker room somewhere and can't get out. No skin off my back you've decided to go through life acting like pre-pubescent teens. All the power to you.

It's like you and Tim never graduated from junior high school. You're stuck in that yard or in the locker room somewhere and can't get out. No skin off my back you've decided to go through life acting like pre-pubescent teens. All the power to you.

Awwww, poor Tibsung47's all hurt because he posted a ton of fake **** and lies and people called him out for it.

Let me guess, you have a LOT of participation medals and don't know how to lose?

Just like I predicted. You simply can't just 'not show up' to a Congressional hearing, even if you're being threatened by the President and his lawyer.

Ex-Trump fixer Michael Cohen subpoenaed by Senate committee, lawyer says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...9a09ff1e2a1_story.html?utm_term=.8b10a8098ae9

Nothing happens. Maybe Congress issues a contempt citation but they would never prosecute it. Congressional contempt powers are shaky/unconstitutional IMO. Waste of time.

Nothing happens. Maybe Congress issues a contempt citation but they would never prosecute it. Congressional contempt powers are shaky/unconstitutional IMO. Waste of time.

This^^^ The dems think that because they are in control of the house that they can do anything. They can't. Just like the reps that were there couldn't even get documents that are constitutionally theirs from the DOJ and FBI.

Same in the senate. Cohen can go lie to them again. Nothing will happen to him or anyone else.

The noose is tightening.
The walls are closing in.

Congrats to Bob Mueller. Finally getting to the bottom of Russian collusion.

What a joke.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

So another over-the-top raid and arrest of a guy on multiple charges having nothing to do with Trump and collusion, except of course as ammunition for coercion. There are supposed to be protections against prosecutors run amok. This mob has unlimited time, budget, and apparently scope.

https://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-adviser-roger-stone-arrested-muellers-russia-probe-1304840

Much to the chagrin of Trump, Bill Barr has no idea what the **** you’re talking about.

The noose is tightening.
The walls are closing in.

Congrats to Bob Mueller. Finally getting to the bottom of Russian collusion.

What a joke.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

No ****. And they really have to do a pre-dawn raid with 20 armed officers? He's an old guy who knew it was coming, just quietly arrest him after lunch. This **** is way out of line. When this is all over I hope corrupt Mueller gets jail time.

No ****. And they really have to do a pre-dawn raid with 20 armed officers? He's an old guy who knew it was coming, just quietly arrest him after lunch. This **** is way out of line. When this is all over I hope corrupt Mueller gets jail time.

don't miss the fact that CNN was outside Stone's house an hour before the raid.

there's your collusion

don't miss the fact that CNN was outside Stone's house an hour before the raid.

there's your collusion

No no. I heard them say that it was unusual that the grand jury met on Thursday so they had a hunch something would happen on Friday so they staked out his house at 6 AM. They’re just super smart at CNN. No tips there, that’s ridiculous to even think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.