• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a paid troll Chuck.

broken-record.gif

Don't you ever get tired of your own bullshit?

I hope those are responses cause I can't hear you. I am adopting a lefty pose and sticking my fingers in my ears. ( you are on ignore with elfie )

liberal-denial.jpg

I hope those are responses cause I can't hear you. I am adopting a lefty pose and sticking my fingers in my ears. ( you are on ignore with elfie )
Grow up and grow a set. Your shtick is tired and boring as ****.

liberal-denial.jpg

I filtered his bullshit out long ago. Right along with elfpig. I only see his nonsense when you guys quote him.

Through all of this I still think Trump has America in his best interest. Tibs might not agree. Most of America might not agree. That's okay. We can agree to disagree.

To me, this is all Deep State. I am very worried about what Congress is. What it represents. How it gets money. Believe me, I'm not in favor or anything drastic from the executive branch that is unconstitutional. This has to happen democratically through the election process. But Congress can not continue the way is currently is.

The lack of legislation passing the President's desk from a "supposedly" Republican controlled congress is embarrassing. This isn't Trump's doing. This is the lack of leadership to enact strong, conservative legislation that limits the Deep State and Federal Power, which no one seems to want to do.

My only hope is that after the fiasco of 2017 that Republicans in Congress wake up and decide the next session or 2018 they really need to get things done. Doesn't matter who the President is (although I strongly think Trump is better than Pence), pass legislation like you are supposed to be doing.

Through all this, I just want the LAW to govern. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hopefully enough Republicans will get taken out in the primary that we'll get some more conservative votes and get the rest of them scared straight.

Once again, the only proven crimes, at this point, are the illegal leaks. The only national nightmare is how the Washington establishment will destroy anyone that threatens their kingdom of power, and **** it's citizens.

Once again, the only proven crimes, at this point, are the illegal leaks. The only national nightmare is how the Washington establishment will destroy anyone that threatens their kingdom of power, and **** it's citizens.

I agree. Tibs keeps going on and on about Trump's "posse" of supposed corruption. You don't think Obama had his own gang of thieves from Chicago? You don't think White Trash Clintons brought their own brand of corruption to Washington? This is nothing new. And nothing he is doing rises to anything more/less than what those corrupt Democratic leaders brought to the table.

This really has and always will be about an "outsider" and his power group invading the "inside" power in Washington. Trump refuses to play by their rules.

I said from the very beginning the goal of Trump should be to pull back the curtain on how bad Washington has become. He's doing that. They are fighting him tooth and nail and Trump might get torn to shreds in the process. But the true colors of our Republic are being exposed.

This is a necessary destruction/change of the status quo. I agree with Tibs on one thing. Let's hope what rises out of this long term is beneficial to the People.

Last edited:

But only after they let him get nominated and elected POTUS and fire the Director of the FBI, of course.

When all else fails, go with a conspiracy theory.

But only after they let him get nominated and elected POTUS and fire the Director of the FBI, of course.

When all else fails, go with a conspiracy theory.

What conspiracy? It is painfully obvious and not the least bit a hidden agenda that the those in power are trying to bring him down. The media the Democrats the Republicans, they all want to hold on to their power. If you don't see it you are not looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

What conspiracy? It is painfully obvious and not the least bit a hidden agenda that the those in power are trying to bring him down. The media the Democrats the Republicans, they all want to hold on to their power. If you don't see it you are not looking.

The conspiracy that goes from "Winning! We control everything! We've got the power! The Dems are in disarray!" to "Deep State! Those in power are trying to bring him down!"

The conspiracy that goes from "Winning! We control everything! We've got the power! The Dems are in disarray!" to "Deep State! Those in power are trying to bring him down!"

Is that not what is happening? I never thought it would be easy for him. Republicans in Congress are just as bad as Democrats in that they want to stay in Congress. Even before he won there was a significant movement to derail Trump. It is not a conspiracy if it is done openly in plain sight and I don't see how anyone is attempting to hide it. Trump challenges the norms he fights back he is ugly and brazen and he scares the ******* **** out of people because he dares to challenge the status quo. I don't care which side you support, changing the current partisan fighting in Congress and making them do something, or exposing the unwillingness to make hard choices is important. Trump would willingly work with the Democrats to do healthcare if they would stop the ******* blind resistance and come to the table even at the expense of pissing off the Republicans. Trump wants to try and fix things and he does not give a **** who he pisses off doing it. Apparently pissing people off is his super power and he is very good at it.

That is rich coming from the snowflake who fled/his/cried post election.

The irony of you suggesting others grow a set will become more evident over time. Many individuals here, including Chip, seek Liberty from your statist, lazy, Orwellian mindset.

You will get your wish; hope you enjoy.

nothing to see here. not... wait... what?

http://conservativefighters.com/new...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Obama Met With The Russian Lawyer Too

The left went crazy over the recent story about Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton. And now, a shocking new discovery has emerged, Barack Obama and his administration secretly met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who is really a spy, but it’s who she worked for that actually makes Barack look guilty.

Everything is coming out now, how Obama and his administration colluded with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to set up the fake Russian narrative against Donald Trump.

It turns out that Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer, in fact, is a spy who was working for the Democrats, and there is more. Natalia Was Obama personal guest, at the House of Representatives hearing on U.S. Policy toward Putin’s Russia.

The left went crazy over the recent story about Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton. And now, a shocking new discovery has emerged, Barack Obama and his administration secretly met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who is really a spy, but it’s who she worked for that actually makes Barack look guilty.

Everything is coming out now, how Obama and his administration colluded with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to set up the fake Russian narrative against Donald Trump.

It turns out that Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer, in fact, is a spy who was working for the Democrats, and there is more. Natalia Was Obama personal guest, at the House of Representatives hearing on U.S. Policy toward Putin’s Russia.

Ms. Natalia Veselnitskaya is captured seated in the front row right behind former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Mr. Michael McFaul at the House Foreign Affairs Committee. This is June 14th, 2016.

Veselnitskaya.jpg

This picture is taken only five days after her meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr.

It should be pointed out that Ambassador McFaul publicly discussed the ‘Muh Russia’ conspiracy story in the media and was broadcasted on several NBC and MSNBC shows during the 2016 campaign, and after the election.

And It should also be pointed out that Ms. Natalia Veselnitskaya was initially denied an entry visa into the United States in 2016 and she appealed her situation to the U.S. District Court of New York. She later received a parole letter, allowing her to enter the United States on behalf of a client. It seems that Obama and Hillary actually wanted Natalia to enter the country.

In her affidavit to enter the U.S., Natalia Veselnitskaya acknowledges that she is working for a company called Fusion GPS, A firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier

That is rich coming from the snowflake who fled/his/cried post election.

The irony of you suggesting others grow a set will become more evident over time. Many individuals here, including Chip, seek Liberty from your statist, lazy, Orwellian mindset.

You will get your wish; hope you enjoy.

Come on now, in Tibs' defense, he never said what to grow a set of...

Like HORNS

7cdd0c3a4ff3fa34c69e0af93c3e75f0.gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
I noticed a little "in your face" at the last meeting with Manafort.....

U.S. investigators seek to turn Manafort in Russia probe

Manafort is seen as a key figure in the investigation because of his senior role in the campaign and his participation in a June 2016 meeting that included the president's son, Donald Trump Jr., close adviser Jared Kushner and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was called after the lawyer offered damaging information about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort-idUSKBN1A70F8

Oops

vFSA6ut.jpg

Tibs has clearly gotten on board with the "Tone it Down" thread Justin posted.

The tiger doesn't change his stripes.

Speaking about "shtick is tired and boring" , maybe it's time for you to reassess there Tibsy. Your record seems to have gotten stuck in a nasty groove itself.

Speaking about "shtick is tired and boring" , maybe it's time for you to reassess there Tibsy. Your record seems to have gotten stuck in a nasty groove itself.

The Tibtard is blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome and he's totally obsessed with the non-existent Russian collusion excuse for Hillary's loss. It's fun to watch. I just laugh at him.

Hopefully enough Republicans will get taken out in the primary that we'll get some more conservative votes and get the rest of them scared straight.

The entire political spectrum needs to be shaken up, which is where Trump is getting at. And a cause for concern amongst many. It's a good thing. He does seem to want the best for the citizens, and he is trying his best to drain the swamp. Along that comes some hostility. It'll settle eventually and for the better down

Says the guy who posts the same discredited "facts" from Reich Wing blogs and sites....don't get me started on the cartoons.

******* A

Says the guy who posts the same discredited "facts" from Reich Wing blogs and sites....don't get me started on the cartoons.

Please get started. We demand entertainment!

Serious question. ......do you look for Nazis under your bed before you go to sleep at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.