• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sarge was talking about the report Trump called for someone's firing after the search (or the two were related).....

Yeah I think that's what he meant as well. I've seen the Manafort reports, but nothing about Trump wanting someone fired.

Well, he listed a bunch of liberal rags that I don't read. Makes sense that I didn't see it.

In a thread about the Mueller investigation into Trump collusion and obstruction of justice, notice how many posts are constantly being added - machine gun style - to try to distract and divert from the topic? Posts about Hillary, posts about the Democrats, posts about basically anything but the Russian investigation. Do you ever stop and wonder why? In whose interest is it to constantly obfuscate? If nothing else, it is a sure sign of fear. Or worse, the very same alt right spammers and fakers that are in cahoots with the Russians are very much active here at SN. To each his own.

Furthermore, a quick search of "Tibs" in the thread The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning" shows the following:

There are 825 Posts currently in that thread.
Tibor has 100 of them exactly. Not one of them in support of President Trump, but instead all being diversionary.

That is 12% of the posts in the thread Tibs.

Do not accuse anyone here again of being distracting or trying to divert attention away from the topic. You are the leader of this trait on this board.

Real cute that this hasn't shown up in this thread. Instead, it's non-stop diversion tactics talking about anything but the Russian collusion and obstruction of justice case.

Trump called for acting FBI director’s firing hours after FBI agents raided Paul Manafort’s home

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-cal...ents-raided-paul-manaforts-home-7c702db9ab82/

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Manafort spokesman confirms raid. Different person familiar w/probe says Manafort was in town at the time of the pre-dawn raid.
— Josh Dawsey (@jdawsey1) August 9, 2017
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It was a no knock raid like they use on drug dealers. Which means Mueller knows Manafort lied in his testimony last month.

That's the "get em before they can flush the stuff " kind of raid. Manafort is they key but most of the 12.7 million was in cash so Mueller has his work cut out for him.

Furthermore, a quick search of "Tibs" in the thread The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning" shows the following:

There are 825 Posts currently in that thread.
Tibor has 100 of them exactly. Not one of them in support of President Trump, but instead all being diversionary.

That is 12% of the posts in the thread Tibs.

Do not accuse anyone here again of being distracting or trying to divert attention away from the topic. You are the leader of this trait on this board.
1tvyck.jpg

There are 825 Posts currently in that thread. Tibor has 100 of them exactly. Not one of them in support of President Trump.
Hmm, wonder why that it? Shocking, I tell ya.

And btw you're incorrect in your hard-hitting analysis. I distinctly remember posting something positive a while back about ****-for-brains, orange Jesus. Yes, it was when he intervened to let the Afghan girls robotic team in for a competition in the US. I definitely praised him for that, so your stats are all wrong. It's 99 negative and 1 positive post. I'd say that's an accurate representation of how I feel about this President. And I stand firmly by every post I've written, bar none.

and that's being willfully blind to what is actually happening.
all because of butt hurt.

And btw you're incorrect in your hard-hitting analysis. I distinctly remember posting something positive a while back about ****-for-brains, orange Jesus. Yes, it was when he intervened to let the Afghan girls robotic team in for a competition in the US. I definitely praised him for that, so your stats are all wrong. It's 99 negative and 1 positive post. I'd say that's an accurate representation of how I feel about this President. And I stand firmly by every post I've written, bar none.

And you skirt the point that you call others out for being diversionary in threads when you are the absolute King at diversion.

You stand hypocritically before us.

7ac.jpg

BH2.jpg

The butt trauma is strong with this one...

And you skirt the point that you call others out for being diversionary in threads when you are the absolute King at diversion. You stand hypocritically before us.
Wrong as usual. Me posting negative or critical things about Trump in a 'Trump winning' circle jerk thread is not diversionary. It's pointing out negative, critical aspects of his behavior, his decisions, his level of incompetence. These are my opinions of him. It's a free country, I can post my thoughts here even if they're massively unpopular. It's certainly contrarian, but not diversionary.

Diversionary would be me posting things in that thread that have nothing to do with Trump, like the fate of free-range giraffes in Africa or hot air balloon race accidents, or whatever. It would be to try to divert from Trump's so-called successes by focusing on something else, totally unrelated. I generally post retorts to the basic idea Trump is winning at anything. I post to show my displeasure with basically everything he's doing. I post to show his inconsistencies, double-talk and his incredible level of hypocrisy.

What I was pointing out is the hordes of posts in this thread which have nothing to do with special counsel Mueller's investigation into Trump. The oft-used tactic of the alt-right that instead of dealing with the realities of this investigation, the subject is always changed to fake news, liberal sources, Hillary, her emails, the Democrats, blah blah. It's simply ignoring the reality of what is happening. It's a weak and childish tactic. No wonder you guys love doing it so much, it fits your M.O.

Last edited:
What I was pointing out is the hordes of posts in this thread which have nothing to do with special counsel Mueller's investigation into Trump. The oft-used tactic of the alt-right that instead of dealing with the realities of this investigation, the subject is always changed to fake news, liberal sources, Hillary, her emails, the Democrats, blah blah. It's simply ignoring the reality of what is happening.

Wrong. We post other stories because the Russia collusion excuse is a non-story. It doesn't matter. Trump won and Russia had nothing to do with the votes. Fake News uses the story as a diversionary tactic. It's the lefties who ignore reason and reality. BTW...

Oh Nos! BENGHAZI!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/10/judge-orders-state-dept-to-search-state-gov-accounts-for-clinton-aides-benghazi-emails.html

Now maybe the truth will be told about the Obama/Hillary acts of treason by arming ISIS through Libya, and trying to cover it up with FAKE NEWS.

Wrong as usual. Me posting negative or critical things about Trump in a 'Trump winning' circle jerk thread is not diversionary. It's pointing out negative, critical aspects of his behavior, his decisions, his level of incompetence. These are my opinions of him. It's a free country, I can post my thoughts here even if they're massively unpopular. It's certainly contrarian, but not diversionary.

Diversionary would be me posting things in that thread that have nothing to do with Trump, like the fate of free-range giraffes in Africa or hot air balloon race accidents, or whatever. It would be to try to divert from Trump's so-called successes by focusing on something else, totally unrelated. I generally post retorts to the basic idea Trump is winning at anything. I post to show my displeasure with basically everything he's doing. I post to show his inconsistencies, double-talk and his incredible level of hypocrisy.

What I was pointing out is the hordes of posts in this thread which have nothing to do with special counsel Mueller's investigation into Trump. The oft-used tactic of the alt-right that instead of dealing with the realities of this investigation, the subject is always changed to fake news, liberal sources, Hillary, her emails, the Democrats, blah blah. It's simply ignoring the reality of what is happening. It's a weak and childish tactic. No wonder you guys love doing it so much, it fits your M.O.

Tibs: Redefining the evisceration of Trumptards........ouch.

That's a beatdown for you kids keeping score.

Tibs: Redefining the evisceration of Trumptards........ouch.

That's a beatdown for you kids keeping score.

Beatdown? That wasn't even a light poke compared to the beatings that you regularly receive. They must be doing even more damage to your already ****** up brain.

Beatdown? That wasn't even a light poke compared to the beatings that you regularly receive. They must be doing even more damage to your already ****** up brain.

I've never even broken an intellectual sweat on this board. Keep living the dream though.......

Wrong as usual. Me posting negative or critical things about Trump in a 'Trump winning' circle jerk thread is not diversionary.

That is EXACTLY what it is. It's nothing more or less.

Us pointing out that the Russia investigation is bunk is no different than you having a different view of what we deem to be victories.

You can't call one diversionary and not the other. Well, you can...and you did...and that makes you a hypocrite...because both actions are identical.

You know what has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation into Trump? A lot of Mueller's investigation into Trump.

That is EXACTLY what it is. It's nothing more or less.

Us pointing out that the Russia investigation is bunk is no different than you having a different view of what we deem to be victories.

You can't call one diversionary and not the other. Well, you can...and you did...and that makes you a hypocrite...because both actions are identical.

OK, but who cares about diversion from your Trump circle jerk? It's not like it's going to be the historical event the Russia Investigation is.

I've never even broken an intellectual sweat on this board. Keep living the dream though.......

That would require intellect which you have proven over and over again you seriously lack. Tibs has some rational thought you are nothing but a Demobot. You spout every hateful lie and talking point from the DNC and MSM without any thought of questioning the truth. You disparage people's beliefs you have no room in your mind for the possibility that other opinions might have some truth. You don't search for any type of common ground with which to have a reasoned discourse you just spout hate.

you ******* whining about Trump and "interrupting the circle jerk" were flogging relentlessly to all that was Bomma for 8 long years. eight long, pathetic years we heard how the white male was the root of all evil. eight long years we heard how if you're not fully supportive of the POTUS, you're racist. eight long years, we heard that if you're not 100% for gay marriage, you're a homophobe. eight long years, we heard that unless you support Planned Parenthood without hesitance, that you're evil. eight long years, we heard over and over again how we - those who questioned Obama and his actions and inactions - we were the bane of all existence and holding back progress. holding back america. holding back happiness. neverfuckingmind that there were riots seemingly non-stop, the term "space to destroy" was birthed upon us, that media was quick to fawn over all things Obama, that defending yourself and your home and your family was evil, that thugs have rights and even if they've violated yours that you should turn the other cheek...

you... YOU ******* are the ones who put Trump in office.

and if you keep this **** going, you'll see him voted in again in 2020.

It's not like it's going to be the historical event the Russia Investigation is.

My God.......historical? It has a hell of a long way to go if you are expecting a historical event. To this point it has been a joke and a pretty transparent attempt to undermine the President. The media has fallen on their collective face numerous times already by jumping on very shaky stories with little substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.