• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS ALERT!

maxresdefault.jpg

6493163-Trump-Eats-KFC-with-Knife-and-Fork.jpg

The Burnie debacle has nothing to do with the investigation into Trump's people dealing with the Russians. .

97 pages of garbage later.....

TRUMP's name STILL hasn't been mentioned ONCE anywhere during this RUSSIAN "investigation"

A year and 97 pages of garbage later.....

STILL NOTHING

Rich Lowry ✔@RichLowry
Dianne Feinstein told Jake Tapper she hasn't seen any evidence of Trump campaign/Russia collusion on hacked emails

TRUMP's name STILL hasn't been mentioned ONCE anywhere during this RUSSIAN "investigation"

STILL NOTHING

Rich Lowry ✔@RichLowry
Dianne Feinstein told Jake Tapper she hasn't seen any evidence of Trump campaign/Russia collusion on hacked emails

Do you know how long it took to impeach Nixon? Of course you don't because you are another know nothing just like your president the Criminal in Chief.

Breaking news from 40 minutes ago: Mueller will charge Flynn Trumps former national security advisor.

My.....my.....nothing to see here, it's not like White House officials are being charged........BOOM!

1hgspp.jpg

Don't worry Spike. I was hoping the Scumbag in Chief would be out by Christmas, but we will just have to be patient Mueller is going to RIP the rug out from under that POS.

Do you know how long it took to impeach Nixon? Of course you don't because you are another know nothing just like your president the Criminal in Chief.

Breaking news from 40 minutes ago: Mueller will charge Flynn Trumps former national security advisor.

My.....my.....nothing to see here, it's not like White House officials are being charged........BOOM!

There is no Russian collusion, and there will be no impeachment. Get over it. It seems as though the focus of this special probe is quickly becoming the underbelly of the Washington Lobbyist world. The crimes will be related to indiscretions by lobbyists, and how influence is bought and sold in Washington. It is going to be very interesting who gets caught up in this net.

STILL NOTHING

Rich Lowry ✔@RichLowry

Trump's name is being often, just not directly. Thus far, it's just the relation that the former staff have to Trump that rates mentioning.

Though saying look over there at Bernie and Hillary, is not a defense to Trump or the people that worked for him. Both need to be investigated independently. Otherwise, what is the Rep narrative? See they're doing something illegal, so we should be able to do illegal things too? Or don't worry about our illegal things because the Dems are criminals too?

Trump's name is being often, just not directly. Thus far, it's just the relation that the former staff have to Trump that rates mentioning.

Though saying look over there at Bernie and Hillary, is not a defense to Trump or the people that worked for him. Both need to be investigated independently. Otherwise, what is the Rep narrative? See they're doing something illegal, so we should be able to do illegal things too? Or don't worry about our illegal things because the Dems are criminals too?

No the Republican narrative is that Tax Evasion and a Process Crime still lead back to actual CRIMANL CORRUPTION by the Hildebeast while she was Sec State.

Flynn will be charged with perjury. Everyone already knows he lied.

So this is looking like the bottom line is everyone knew talking to Russians was going to look bad, so one wanted to to admit talking to Russians. So people lied about that. Do they deserve to be prosecuted for that? Sure. Is it evidence of some big conspiracy with Russia to throw the election the Trump? Doubt it.

meanwhile

Democrats are MURDERING Republicans!

UNHINGED LEFTIST MASSACRES & SHOOTS 45 REPUBLICANS

Sutherland Springs Gunman Devin Kelley Wore “All Black” – Facebook Page Suggests He Was Diehard Atheist, CNN fan

antifa.jpg

Have you completely lost your mind?

You're right, you've never mentioned your skill as an attorney on this forum. I apologize for suggesting you did. It was clearly a figment of my imagination.

You are embarrassing yourself. First, as I pointed out and you ignored, liar, preparing a subpoena is so mundane that my paralegal can prepare the document for my review. A subpoena is only slightly less common than a letter.

As to stating in clear, concise fashion the facts behind a claim - that is the fundamental requirement for all lawsuits, state and Federal, in California. For example, FRCP Rule 8 mandates that a complaint state "a short and concise statement of the claim showing that the pleader is entitled to relief." That is a minimum requirement of my profession.

Finally, I work later than government lawyers. Only an idiot would interpret that as bragging. It is a statement of what we all know about government lawyers - ******* check out at 5:00 p.m.

So to summarize: You are wrong. Embarrassingly incorrect. You cite statements about me meeting the minimum requirements for my practice, issuing subpoenas or having my paralegal issue them because that process is so mundane, and stupidly interpret that as some claim to fame on my part.

Stop before you embarrass further.

43 years and counting, you ignorant ****, since Nixon was never impeached.

Jesus, sew your vagina shut to prevent any possibility of reproduction. ******* moron tries to insult another poster by suggesting that the poster "does not know how long it took to impeach Nixon," while being so ******* stupid as to ignore the fact that Nixon was never impeached.

No wonder you and Tibs are butt-buddies. Here is the latest photo of you two geniuses:

dumb_and_dumber.jpg

Looks like Mueller might be facing some jail time

Crooked Cop Mueller and Deep State Once Again Push Out Leaks as More News of DNC Corruption Comes to Light

Special Counsel Robert Mueller Leaking Like A Sieve, Conduct Disturbs Legal Experts

Mueller and the Deep State are desperate and are willing to report anything to keep the focus off of their criminal actions over the past 8 years under the Obama Administration.

These criminal leaks to the mainstream media (MSM) were clearly attempts to distract from news related to massive corruption with the prior Obama Administration and the Clintons and involving Mueller himself.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...sm-as-news-of-corrupt-hillary-comes-to-light/

STILL NOTHING

Rich Lowry ✔@RichLowry

203883.jpg

hahahahahaha

Impeach Mueller!

GOP lawmaker calls for Mueller to be fired on House floor

In a speech on the House floor Wednesday, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) called for special counsel Robert Mueller to resign or be fired over his “indisputable conflicts of interest.”

“We are at risk of a coup d'état in this country if we allow an unaccountable person with no oversight to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” Gaetz said. “That is precisely what is happening right now with the indisputable conflicts of interest that are present with Mr. Mueller and others at the Department of Justice.”

“These deeply troubling events took place when Mr. Mueller was the Director of the FBI. As such, his impartiality is hopelessly compromised. He must step down immediately”

“I join … in calling for Mr. Mueller’s resignation or his firing,” Gaetz continued.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/359442-gop-lawmaker-calls-for-mueller-to-be-fired-on-house-floor

Tibs greets his master

Ah, the Obama card, in November of 2017, neck deep in the Trump Dynasty. I understand the ship is sinking and you're desperately looking for a life vest. Obama is not that life vest. Hillary is not that life vest. Melania Trump in a slinky dress and high heels is not that life vest. Trump is a bumbling idiot, a court jester, a laughing stock of a president. The bar has been lowered like never before. You and the Trump rat pack own this ****. No amount of splash images you post here will legitimize this ******* child of a president. Many here act like Trump is ho hum just another knuckle dragging politican and are missing the point. Trump is a uniquely American embarrasement. Home grown and home made. The best and the brightest the golfing and hotel industry was able to offer up. Hey, it took balls on his part to take the job. No doubt about that.

He's in deep, stormy waters with no paddle and has been since the inauguration. Nothing Trump has done, in the slightest, has indicated he is capable of the job or competent enough to run the country.

But that's big picture stuff. Most of you are too neck deep into partisan politics you simply don't see - or refuse to see - Trump for what he is. It's a sad, low point in American politics. Certainly the lowest in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Ah, the Obama card, in November of 2017 in the Trump Dynasty. I understand the ship is sinking and you're desperately looking for a life vest. Obama is not that life vest. Hillary is not that life vest. Melania Trump in a slinky dress and high heels is not that life vest. Trump is a bumbling idiot, a court jester, a laughing stock of a president. The bar has been lowered like never before. You and the Trump rat pack own this ****. No amount of splash images you post here will legitimize this ******* child of a president. Many here act like Trump is ho hum just another knuckle dragging politican and are missing the point. Trump is a uniquely American embarrasement. Home grown and home made. The best and the brightest the golfing and hotel industry was able to offer up. Hey, it took balls on his part to take the job. No doubt about that.

He's in deep, stormy waters with no paddle and has been since the inauguration. Nothing Trump has done, in the slightest, has indicated he is capable of the job or competent enough to run the country.

But that's big picture stuff. Most of you are too neck deep into partisan politics you simply don't see - or refuse to see - Trump for what he is. It's a sad, low point in American politics. Certainly the lowest in my lifetime.

Do you not see the GNP numbers? Do you not see the employment numbers? Do you want terrorist just walking into our country unchecked? (like the latest one that your hero obama let in) Name one communist country that the people WANT to stay in. What the **** is wrong with you?

Most of you are too neck deep into partisan politics you simply don't see - or refuse to see - Trump for what he is.

What do you mean, "most of you"?? Jesus, Tibs, you are clearly in the group that is "too neck deep into partisan politics" to view anything about Trump objectively. You are obsessed with him. Distracted. Haunted. Possessed.

You seriously don't see that? I have never been a fan of Trump due to his thin skin and tendency to get embroiled in these personal disputes. The reason I will not let you and elftardLiarPolo go unchallenged on your anti-Trump hysteria is because you ladies have lost all moorings and connection with reality.

Months ago, you wrote that you would await the outcome of the investigation before voicing your opinions on the alleged Trump-Russia-collusion issue. But here you are, 3-4 times per week posting some link about "Trump unraveling!!" or "Trump insane!!" or "Trump stupid!!" or what-the-****-ever. Guess waiting for the conclusion of the investigation is no longer in play.

Guess I can understand. The investigation is crawling along at a snail's pace. Maybe Mueller has bitten off too much when he agreed also to pick up the Nixon impeachment investigation?*

* That's mocking elftardPoloLiar, since the dumb ***** referred to Nixon's non-existent impeachment.

People forget that Ken Starr had to take over from a prior independent counsil during the Clinton scandles... that grew in scope over the years and lasted at least 4 years... then again Bill certainly gave him a lot of avenues to explore....

One of the few point I always agreed with Clinton's presidency was him fighting impeachment... while slimey and guilty... it was absolutely a political assult and it shouldn't be allowed to happen...aka a wide scope investigation on anything that can tear a guy down... narrow scope, fine... but all encompassing witch hunts are transparent politics

Status
Not open for further replies.